The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HawkEye122
Second Nation
HawkEye122

Nation Reputation : 0

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Wowzers, Leo, cheers for the upload! better quality by far and no glare or background noise from a ps3 cuz its a capture card! THANKS!! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Not a problem, bud... Just post up next time you want one done, in case I miss it... I don't check that account too often. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Nice match . I love doing the old Raistlin m4 beginning to the Plaza . Nearly always take out those hammer greedy opposition Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
HawkEye122
Second Nation
HawkEye122

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeah, you'd think that sooner or later people will stop going that way, but even on 'no power weapon' matches people still go that way and get there face blown to shit by my epicosity. still, if it gets me an easy kill, then keep em coming Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

Some FAL action going on here Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Nice 'Fly on the wall' @5:30 bro... Good reactions to get out of his way. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm

I commented on that same scene on youtube. Dropping that grenade behind the wall was brilliant and it picked up an extra kill.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 pm

That was in the day where I used to be good lol . Now , the fact that I moved over to Black Ops for a while has taken its toll ,. But I'm working on it , wanna start having these amazing games again Smile .
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 am

Good games, Mitch and Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 am

Reo sighting!! Very Happy= :D
You know? We miss you around here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Reo sighting!! Very Happy= :D
You know? We miss you around here...

Aww, thanks Seyel Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 915210
Miss all of you too, for sure.

Leo, quite the difference regarding the quality of your uploads, good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm

REO !!!!! Excited , I thought I would never see that name again Wink
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm

^^ See the excitement? You need to stay around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 am

I just might. Though I will not be posting as much as I'd like to, I'll make sure to drop in every now and then just to say hello. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Excited

I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread   Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted, Among Thieves video thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: