The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Goals and Achievements Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Colonel on BF3
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Goal: To stop procrastinating and get the platinum for Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm

I just got my Deus Ex: Human Revolution Platinum trophy.

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 831621
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Goal: To stop procrastinating and get the platinum for Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption.

Lol don't put in over 300 hours on Fas Do Rah'ing like me. I think that may deserve a record category unto itself... I'll have to post the exact number soon as I check it.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 am

Lol I've got around 90 something hours on my main character, and about 3-4 hours on my second one. All I need is to get to Lv 50 (I'm at 47 now), the Master Criminal trophy, and to keep doing those endless side missions for the Theives Guild to restore them to their former glory.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Achievement: Skyrim Platinum Trophy! That makes my 9th platinum.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Achievement: Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Platinum trophy!

Achievement: 10 Platinum Trophies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:34 am

Happened Wednesday and Thursday of last week, but I got Plats 18 and 19.

Sly Cooper was fairly simple and I got it fairly quickly, Killzone 3 was merely mopping up Elite mode. The later levels proved to be a bit...aggravating, but I got through it in a few hours time. A LOT easier than Killzone 2. Up next is #20 on All 4 One, I guess. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:42 am

Congrats on the shinies. Very Happy= :D

Which reminds me, I haven't touched R3 in ages and I wanted to try platting that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Thank ya.

If you need help with R3 on SH or anything like that, just drop me a message and Ill see if I can give some advice.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:55 pm

I just have to do a cleanup on all the little trophies now... I've just been playing too much BF3 instead. Razz

I hit rank 40 in BF3 recently... only five more ranks to go and I get a gold shiny. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Online wise, Ive been playing a lot of U3. Otherwise...FoM campaign. Nearing #46/50. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Really want to get a platinum on sniper elite but im kinda burned out, played over 24 hours over the span of two days.
also I wouldn't mind reaching the final legacy and level on UC3.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

Achievement: Worked a 9 hour day from 6am-3pm WITHOUT taking a nap as soon as I got home lol.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Woah. Nice.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:39 am

Yeah, those long work days with no naps are kinda rough. I'm feelin it today though. Still fairly worn out seeing as I didn't sleep well last night. Add to that getting called in on my day off sucks too.

Yesterday I got up at 5:15 AM, and then ended up going to bed around 3:15 AM. So I was almost up for about 24 hours straight haha.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:25 am

Goal: To get over 50% progress in any game

cuz it would be sweet as if I could actually finish a game I begin Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Goal: To finish the game Catherine. I got stuck a long time ago, and hadn't played it in so long. I actually want to finish it because the story was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Achievement: 1,500 Playstation Network Trophies!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Achievement: 1,500 Playstation Network Trophies!
lol, there some irony for ya. :p
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

How so?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

An achievement for getting trophies.
Plus, since you called it specifically an Achievement, which is what a trophy is on X-box, it's kinda funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Ah, I see what you mean now.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm

yea tongue

*ding* trophy obtained
*bing* achievement unlocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Hardware and General Discussion-
Jump to: