The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I put it up in the 6th thread in CaC... Also added it to my sig, I don't think there are that many people over there to do much more than that. Rolling Eyes

Also posted in the Axis thread at MnA forums. (Yes, the one nobody from Axis ever visits) Laughing

That will be more than fine.
Thanks leo.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 am

Suspect

For some reason I heard that in the Obe Wan voice in my head... Anyone else? scratch

Laughing

Hoos as Snuffleupagus, Hoos as Snuffleupagus!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Indeed. Very Happy= :D
You gonna get in on this Hoos?

No, I was just patting my own back for coming up with the 1st RFOM theme night idea. It was South Park. That one was a blast. I still remember people on the other teams talking about how they were going to destroy all these newbs. Little did they know that we had people like King and Mush fake naming it with us. I'm pretty sure we didn't lose the entire night. Twisted Evil

I haven't played RFOM forever and I hated R2 so I will skip out on this one.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 am

Sad Noobsalump make Leo sad... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Indeed. Very Happy= :D
You gonna get in on this Hoos?

No, I was just patting my own back for coming up with the 1st RFOM theme night idea. It was South Park. That one was a blast. I still remember people on the other teams talking about how they were going to destroy all these newbs. Little did they know that we had people like King and Mush fake naming it with us. I'm pretty sure we didn't lose the entire night. Twisted Evil

]I haven't played RFOM forever and I hated R2 so I will skip out on this one.

pale
you just broke my heart! The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 394488
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Don't get me started on R2 again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 pm

If you get enough people, maybe you could include sesame street characters as well. I would love to be Snuffleupagus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would love to join, not sure yet I can promise the time. Will stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Sesame Street are still Muppets, no? scratch

DO EEEEEEET! cheers

'F0zz1e-bear' confirmed as a Theme night username, with zero and one in 'fozzie'. Add me nao! Very Happy= :D

And Huey, we can always do a MW2 Theme night, you know? You don't have to join the R2 party, as long as you are a Muppet it doesn't matter which game it's on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:15 pm

True, I just don't think it works as well on COD. It was perfect for RFOM because you could have huge parties.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Don't get me started on R2 again! Laughing

Did you even really give it a chance? It wasnt that bad a game.

If you get enough people, maybe you could include sesame street characters as well. I would love to be Snuffleupagus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would love to join, not sure yet I can promise the time. Will stay in touch.

The Sesame Street muppets are muppets yes.
No muppet discrimination here.

True, I just don't think it works as well on COD. It was perfect for RFOM because you could have huge parties.
Now you're just being difficult. Mad

I do wanna get some screen caps on Fom this time through. I know we'll have vid, but something to upload to the gallery would be cool.

Updated Leos psn to the OP
Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 am

MissPiggy-- is set to go. Cool
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 am

Screen caps from the vid won't be a problem, there's also an in-built feature isn't there? It's been so long I can't remember how to do it. Laughing

I took Fozzie on a run through Rfom last night, stayed in customs, raped some noobs and ended up with a 1v1 invitation. cheers

They were all asking where the Hoos has got to, BTW. Wink
Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 am

Screen caps from the vid won't be a problem, there's also an in-built feature isn't there? It's been so long I can't remember how to do it. Laughing Wink
On RFOM, it's just the print screen button methinks.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 am

RiiZZo_Da_RaT - dats me Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 am

Is there still a lot of ppl on RFOM? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 pm

I stayed out of Ranked, but you could still scroll at least a whole page of custom games and most of them were full. Wink

Man, it felt good knowing your headshots were working for you for a change. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 pm

i kinda miss FoM
that was the first game i got into, on Ps3 that is.
awesome game Cool
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Is there still a lot of ppl on RFOM? Suspect

No.
You killed them all 3 years ago. Razz

Updated the players list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 am

Count me in.

Ill be Gonzo. PSN is "Gonzo-The-Alien".
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Spam warning,

lol, that blue on the OP bugs my eyes, i cant focus on it even with my glasses on! it makes my eyes itchy .
now im not saying i want it changed, im just saying
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 am

Hmm...wear 3d glasses and just close the eye with the red side.

I posted this as an event on our FaceBook Group Page.

The times I placed in are not set. But I had to put in something to continue the set up of the event.
If you have friends on FB who havent visited here before but may have fun in such an event......please feel free to send them an Inv.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 am

I don't have FoM...(plays "price is right" loser music).
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Well, IM hoping we can do Sat..one game, Sun...the other game.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Just got an alt set up.
BeakerMeeep
Sending invites soon.
Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Players list updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night   The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SixthNation Birthday Bash Theme Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: News in the Nation :: Calendar Announcements-
Jump to: