The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Mod Nation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Just wondering if anyone is planning on picking this up on May 25th. Looks fun I'll probably give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm

I've definitely been interested! I hope there's a demo!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 pm

What's thisgame about? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Its essentially mario kart but with the huge options of Little Big Planet.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Wow, LOVED Mario Kart on Wii but I haven't played Little Big Planet. It looks pretty fun, and has some positive feedback from some of my friends
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm

LBP WAZ DA BOMB!!!
i still play it with my little brother Very Happy= :D Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Raistlin, what does it mean when it says that your best score is 250 in your Uncharted 2 Card?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 pm

I have nooo idea.

Back on topic though, the customization available in Mod Nation is rediculous. I was just watching some more videos on it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Where'd you go to watch the vids? You can just post the link
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 pm

i play the beta
i liked it alot but i won't get it
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where'd you go to watch the vids? You can just post the link

Too much to do, not enough time Sad Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] though and you should find some Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks this game looks awesome! I hear ya man, TOnS of work to do for myself too. Wanna try those new DLCs real bad. I think that I'll be interested in this game though. cheers
Back to top Go down

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 am

Ever since this game was announced at E3, I've been somewhat interested in it. However, now that I know that Ratchet and Clank are usable racers in the game...it's definitely becoming hard to resist buying it. No
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Ever since this game was announced at E3, I've been somewhat interested in it. However, now that I know that Ratchet and Clank are usable racers in the game...it's definitely becoming hard to resist buying it. No

Ratchet and Clank are pre-order bonus characters form Amazon I'm pretty sure. Kratos and his Kart are pre-order bonus from Gamestop, and Drake and his jeep are pre-orders from Best Buy. You must pre-oreder to get them. I think they all come with a mystery bonus mod for you kart's.

I just got the code for the psp demo. I'm not sure how close it will be to the ps3 version but I'll post opinions after I get to play it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Where did you play the beta DJ Thinking
Back to top Go down

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:13 pm

@mossy_oak01 wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:

Ratchet and Clank are pre-order bonus characters form Amazon I'm pretty sure. Kratos and his Kart are pre-order bonus from Gamestop, and Drake and his jeep are pre-orders from Best Buy. You must pre-oreder to get them. I think they all come with a mystery bonus mod for you kart's.

I just got the code for the psp demo. I'm not sure how close it will be to the ps3 version but I'll post opinions after I get to play it a bit.

You are correct, R&C is a bonus off of Amazon. (Which is where I usually buy games nowadays.)

I'll probably end up waiting, though. Chances are the skin will be available on the PSN at some point anyways.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 pm

I totally relate to the "exclusive" stuff. It says exclusive, exclusive! Then one week later it is a free include in a bundle.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:56 am

Go Vancouver companies! cheers
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 am

I've had a chance to play the psp demo for just a bit. I will be getting for the ps3 though. Anyway there will be 27 premade tracks to race. Three race modes. Lot's of options. It doesn't take long to make tracks if you don't go into too much detail. Also, this is a game I can play with my little boy which is always good.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 pm

I think that I will be picking this game up! Cool
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Stellazira wrote:

What she said Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Stellazira wrote:

What she said Smile
Hehe. Wow Cam Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Stellazira wrote:

What she said Smile
Hehe. Wow Cam Laughing

Its the truth! Mod Nation Racers 1282
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm

You bet it is. Wink

We're getting a PIXAR studio now too. Excited
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Noice, noice. Will you be rocking Toy Story 3?? lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Nation Racers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Nation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: