The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Mod Nation Racers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I actually got censored, hehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I watch my brother from time to time, and honestly, the AI at times seems cheaper than the AI in Wipeout. Wipeout's AI is brutal, and although I haven't really played it myself, MNR's AI looks worse.

The AI is absolutely brutal, it gets so annoying as you get pummelled within metres of the finish by every single other kart in the race pushing you from 1st back to like 6th. I have to play only a few races at a time otherwise I get too annoyed at it Mad
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 am

I just like this game in general. It's fun, friendly, creative, and uber pwnable Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 am

I guess I'm the only one who likes this game on the whole forum Neutral Oh well. I love this game a bunch. The mods/tracks/karts are tons of fun to make, and there are lots of close race finishes. I personally like this game more than Mario Kart. By a long shot What a Face
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:45 am

Manimilitos wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who likes this game on the whole forum Neutral Oh well. I love this game a bunch. The mods/tracks/karts are tons of fun to make, and there are lots of close race finishes. I personally like this game more than Mario Kart. By a long shot What a Face

I do still enjoy it, although the AI really pisses me off, I can only try a couple of races at a time because I get so annoyed at it I really enjoy the online ranked races though. Although since the update to the download xp It doesn't seem quite as rewarding winning an xp series as it used to.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, I just make a bunch of Mods/Karts and do racing. I try and make 1 mod/kart a day, and race a bunch. What level are you at?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Some update happened today. Tho only thing that I notice is that the load speed is twice as fast. Always a good thing Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 am

Manimilitos wrote:
Some update happened today. Tho only thing that I notice is that the load speed is twice as fast. Always a good thing Very Happy= :D

Oooh, I heard about this patch, going to have to chuck it in and see. I think that it was also supposed to address the problem of the highly unattainable star creator trophy too.

Actually here's some info covering everything it patches: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 pm

The patch has really made it much more if a quick jump in game. And I usually only do XP races and XP series to et my XP, other than the create XP. So the Hot Lap and Devistator runs won't make much of a difference to me.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:49 am

I got this game with my PS3 when I brought it . I really like it though havnt played too much lately . Have put over 80 hours into it . Onlines very well integrated . Track creator is just so awesome and in depth and I have made some really good ones I'm proud of lately so if anyone wants to see them just add me on psn , my psn name is mitchellkillgour . That's if anyone still plays .
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 pm

I haven't played this game in a while, but it's time that I start to pick it back ukp some more. I'll play with you, Mitch, absolutely Smile
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 am

Ive finished the career. Havent even touched the online yet. Fantastic game though.

Did anyone else find it hard to get into the drifting?? I guess I'm just too used to Crash Team Racing.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 am

I don't find drifting too hard on this game . It just feels natural when you do it during a race . I used to play this heaps but I was drawn away by a few new games I brought , U2 being one of them . I did make a really awesome track last weekend called Volcano Valley which I published , feel free to check it out ! , I think you can search a publisher 's name so just search up my psn name and you will see all my creations . I am not the worst racer , sometimes I win em all , sometimes I spend whole races just trying to stop myself ending in last place . Though at least I sometimes win a few races in succession online so I suppose that's not too bad .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 am

Even though this is a double post it's been a while since the last post .

Played this for a few hours yesturday . Bit of everything , split screen with my mates , online , downloaded some tracks and began work on a new track which is a jungle themed one called Shramrock Falls . I want to spent and use quality time and ideas on this one as I think my other tracks were a bit rushed using to much of the same tree type etc . I am aiming for great scenery use and I want to be more creative in how I create and integrate my shortcuts .

@ Charlitos , if your online today I may invite you to test my new track if it's finished . We could game it up online too if you want . That's if your interested of course Smile .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:49 am

Actually mitch if you're online and we both feel like a bit of kart racing I wouldnt mind getting into the online portion of this game...
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 am

Okay wolf cub , once I have finished my track we could game up . I'll message you . You might wanna practise your drifting Smile . It's holidays for me now so I've got lots more free time . Always a good thing for me .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:58 am

Double post Sad .

Good racing Wolf , sorry my homemade tracks were pretty average . My latest one didn't turn out to good . Trying to be to tricky . For my next track I'm aiming for a fairly simple but stunning track . Maybe make it a canopy/treetop track . I'll have another go later . Trying to make a track I'm proud of .

Btw Wolf look for shortcuts , all my tracks have them , there the reason I passed you a few times , otherwise great racing ! Smile .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:12 am

haha yea i was having a lot of fun watching you speed by. I havent played it in like a month.. good to get back into it.

My fav was the pirate track. Short, simple, some good jumps and obstacles and around fun to play.
But yes your latest could use a bit of work. There were about 2 or 3 corners that were just not where they should have been. It was too difficult to maneuver round them. Especially after a speed boost.
But then maybe its just my lack of experience with the game.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 am

Na , I agree with ya Wolf , I'll try make my next one like the pirate one . Short n sweet Smile . Hopefully we can catch Charlitos online next time so you have someone to chat to with your mic .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:37 pm

I do like a good chatette
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Okay , the new track is finished and im pretty pleased with it .

I spent 2 hours making another track but scraped it as it was going the same way as my other track , too long as well . I think Ill specialize in short , simple but memorable tracks .

The finished track took 2 hours to make and is only maybe slightly longer than the pirate track . I have a couple of obstacles , some good jumps , great drifting corners and a shortcut in the track , shant say any more otherwise Ill spoil it Smile .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 am

Nice.. I probs wont get on till next week though.. I'm swamped with work and out of town for the weekend..
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 am

Good Races Charlitos , some very close ones too which is always good fun . Those were all my homemade tracks BTW .
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:35 am

Nation, why does almost nobody play this game? This is a 9.25/10 for me. The customization is impossibly HUGE in this game. The racing is very fun, and has me getting super excited and jumping off of my seat many times. I would suggest buying this, if you liked Mario Kart, or any racing game ever! I feel so alone in this game, and want some of my fellow Sixth Nation friends to play this awesome game with me! Please try out the demo or give it a chance!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:05 pm

I've got it charlie. We could always hit up some games...

I'm currently designing a crash bandicoot racer but he's not going as well as I'd hoped. Can't get the nose...

Tho I understand why many might not have it. I mean, the reason I havent bought black ops yet is because I've got so many great games to get through at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Nation Racers
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: