The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Mod Nation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm

I didn't realize that you had the game. We should get some races in together, for sure.

I was racing exceptionally well today. Must have had over 10 wins.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:57 am

Yea I feel I neglect this game a lot. I finished the campaign within my first week of buying it, (though I have to admit many of my wins were just luck Wink)

I never really have the time to do some creating and so i guess I can kiss one trophy goodbye haha

As for the online, I've never really tried it apart from the one time i went on with mitch. If im on and your in the mood definitely drop me in a message and if I'm available I'll defo be playing..
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am

Dude, the online and creating is what this game was made for.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Hahaha yer I know Sad I feel like im neglecting the lovely work of united front gamers..
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Downloaded the Far East DLC today.. I look forward to some more career and somoe easy trophies as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah I'll game up with ya charlitos , I got a psn store gift card for Xmas , far east dlc looks good , could you maybe post back on how good it is and how big the download is in MBs ?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:11 pm

The download in MB's I honestly don't remember. I know that it only took about 10 seconds to download, so it was very quick. It costs 10 USD, and is possibly worth it, if you really like to build tracks, as it comes with a new theme, and new props. It probably gives you an hour or so of career racing, if you try to complete most of the challenges like I did. You also get 5 more UFG created tracks to race with your friends with, and maybe online races too, although I'm not sure. They're good tracks, I would buy them for 10 dollars on their own. So that's all that I really have to say about this DLC, buy if you like!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm

I LOVE the track creator , I'm sold .
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm

How much was on the card?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:09 am

I had 30 NZ $ on the card , Far east was 18.90 NZ$ . Brought it , downloaded it and installed it . It didn't work ! . The Trophies are showing up on my trophies list but the tracks , far east career tour , challenges and props are no where to be seen . That was nearly 2 thirds of my voucher ! Sad . I tried redownloading and installing the dlc , rebooted the PS3 and game several times , still nothing . Help ?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 am

affraid

I have no idea, man. I'm so sorry. Suggestions, people!!!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 am

tech support thread?? they're pretty helpful. haha i swear we're like the only 3 that follow this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 pm

I'll try figure out the problem . Hopefully it fixes itself Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:08 am

I figured it out ! . My copy of the game has a product code that's not compatible with the DLC , guess I didn't read the fine print eh ? . So what do I do now ? . Try not think about that Xmas money well wasted Sad .
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Aww, I'm sorry Mitch. It seems like this is kind of my fault in a way, even though... it isn't.

Anyway, sorry again, I hope that you will still enjoy the rest of your PSN cash!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 am

Na it was my fault Charlitos , should've read the fine print . If you wanna race again sometime i got some new tracks i made the other day im pretty proud of .
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Got my Dominator trophy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Nation Racers   Mod Nation Racers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Nation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: