The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

National Treasure Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:08 am

*whips Sponge with wet tail*

*repeatedly*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:10 am

affraid !!!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Back To Topic
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to ask....

why are you reading this? You shouldnt be reading this. You should be out looking for the treasure.

So stop. And go look.

You're still doing it. Why are still reading? You were supposed to go. But you didnt.

Now go for real.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Unless that money's going to help me get RDR, I don't really have much motivation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:20 pm

I could use the money still. Time to sit back and wait for the 30 days to expire so I can resume the hunt.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:27 am

ok people. Once again you all suck at searching for things.

Its clue time.

Just know ahead of time the cash is set aside but I haven't picked up the card as of this post. If someone finds it right off, you may have to wait a day or two for your code.
Everyone please take a second to read the OP if you haven't for contest rules.

and with that said:

This clue might guide you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:11 pm

I really hope this one hasn't already been found...

The one I found was on Six's "Guide to Brutal Legend". The treasure itself is located on post 2, and is the second spoiler under the "Clementine" section.

https://sixthnation.forumotion.net/walkthroughs-guides-and-cheats-f5/guide-to-brutal-legend-t777.htm

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:17 pm

lol.
Thats the one.

Previously found ones are marked as such
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm

@SixHousePull wrote:
lol.
Thats the one.

Previously found ones are marked as such

Awesome then. Glad I found it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

Congratulations Ratchet! I suggest Critter Crunch Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 am

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Congratulations Ratchet! I suggest Critter Crunch Laughing

How much does it cost? I'm getting the movie Mars Attacks, so that will leave me with a little less than $10. Im thinking about Wolfenstein 3D to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 am

Oh man Mars Attacks is hilarious.
Euros able to get movies yet or when is that happening? Haven't really seen anything else on PSN that I wanna get lately. Movies would be handy.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 am

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Oh man Mars Attacks is hilarious.
Euros able to get movies yet or when is that happening? Haven't really seen anything else on PSN that I wanna get lately. Movies would be handy.

I agree. I saw it once on a free weekend of HBO a couple of years ago, but have not seen it since. That is why I want the movie. Laughing

Not sure if the Euro PSN has the movie service. It would surprise me if they didn't though.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 am

I'll look into it later on.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Congratulations Ratchet, nice find! cheers

And EU Psn store does have films, BTW. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 am

Thinking What section is that under? I remember getting an email saying that they were available then getting an apology one saying that they weren't available in your country yet. That was a few months ago. Any change I wonder.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 am

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Thinking What section is that under? I remember getting an email saying that they were available then getting an apology one saying that they weren't available in your country yet. That was a few months ago. Any change I wonder.

I'm not sure how different the US and Euro PSN stores are from each other, so I apologize if this information is wrong.

In the top left hand corner of the store screen, located below where it says "Playstation Store", there should be two tabs. One says "Game", and the one directly to the right of it says "Video".

Click on the Video tab, and you will be taken to the movie part of the store. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 am

Thinking Seems reasonable to assume and I'll give it a look and a try. Although common sense would dictate that I shoulda known that myself. Shame I have non.

And if the information is wrong, I'm coming for you... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 am

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Thinking Seems reasonable to assume and I'll give it a look and a try. Although common sense would dictate that I shoulda known that myself. Shame I have non.

And if the information is wrong, I'm coming for you... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!

Please don't be like that Counter Strike player... silent

I just made a random Euro account and...it's not there. To be honest then, I have no idea where it would be for you. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 am

Laughing Only thing you have to worry about from me is a hug and a big sloopy kiss on the lips to truamatise ya.

Figured the layout might be different. I guess its just in Ireland though that it is not yet available as per the PSN email I got.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 am

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Laughing Only thing you have to worry about from me is a hug and a big sloopy kiss on the lips to truamatise ya.

Figured the layout might be different. I guess its just in Ireland though that it is not yet available as per the PSN email I got.

The horror... No

I went ahead and made a Euro and Irish account to check. No luck still. *** RWoTD: seems to be the hardest word *** I couldn't be of help.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 am

Ah no hassle at all, thanks for going out of your way to try it dude.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:13 am

Critter Crunch is 6.99, so after tax it will run you a little bit over 7.00. There's also a free demo so you can try it out before you buy it.

The US store has movies too there Leo lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 am

When is the next one up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Treasure Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: