The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

National Treasure Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

National Treasure Hunt - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:59 pm

WooT! Nice one, Ratchet! cheers
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Ended up getting a one year subscription to Playstation Plus. Thatll help my gaming needs throughout this year of college. Laughing

Good choice ! They have stepped up their game by giving away a lot more full size games and there are tons of mini game freebies a guy in college would like. Its funny I already had most of the last full size free games but I did get a couple beware of HD space being used up quick. I put in a 750 gb HD so I wont worry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Heh. I have a 60GB PS3, so Ill have to juggle a few things here and there, but itll be worth it, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Treasure Hunt   National Treasure Hunt - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Treasure Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events-
Jump to: