The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah, I was tempted to transfer them over...but I need as much trade-bait as I can. Ive currently got something up for GTS hoping I get a Yanmega. After I beat the E4, Im going to check again (Im training my Magmar).

EDIT: Drapion gone, Yanmega in. Time to breed it for a Yanma.
EDIT 2: More GTSing. Traded a Politoed for a Scyther, then trading that for a Nidoran. Two birds with one stone. After that I check my Pearl GTS and...my Suicune got traded for a Manaphy!
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:22 pm

i got a drapion Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Another legendary down! First Manaphy and now a Latios! Now the only major legendary I need is Shaymin! Just awesome! This puts me at 631/649 caught!

And with my friend Alyx traded me tomorrow, Ill get another 5 or so. Plus, Ryann is going to help me with Espeon and a couple of others...Im so close!
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:06 pm

wow nice congrats!
Got any sweet doubles?
need my drapion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

No doubles yet, but with Manaphy now on my White Dex Ill start trying to get a second some time soon.

Alyx is going to try and get me a Magmarizer for the Marx she gave me (Marx was a Lv 1 Magby who is now a Lv 76 Magmar). Ol Marx here is going to be a huge part of my team soon. He is a heavy hitting special attack striker. Unfortunately, he'll have to get out of a fight quickly because his defense is terrible. Laughing

Ill check GTS for both Pearl and White later. On Pearl Im trying to get a Delcatty and on White a Froslass.

And don't worry about the Drapion. Ive got another one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

I've started playing White Version again, I can access the fifth gym but I'm currently working on getting my Simisage up to at least the low 30s and the Tranquill that I got to at least level 32, should not take too long but with finals only a month away and me needing to catch up on my school work, had a family event today so I missed school and need to do the hw that was due for today as well as for tomorrow/thursday all out of the way ASAP, shooting for thursday lol
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:33 pm

nice i got myself a shiny Magmar Cool
Vrals, if you ever need help lemme know buddy
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:36 pm

once I get the internet issue sorted out I might be interested in some trading Smile but will do if I ever do need some help/advice/somebody else's thoughts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:38 pm

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
nice i got myself a shiny Magmar Cool
Vrals, if you ever need help lemme know buddy

Very awesome. Was it a random encounter? Masuda method?

Only two shinies Ive had this gen, not including Red Gyrados, are:
Orion the Wigglytuff
Porygon Z I got from GTS (I gave it to my friend Ryann a couple of months back. Unfortunately she ended up decimating my old team with it. Thankfully my Hitmonchan can kill it easily).

@Vrals, if you need any Pokemon, Id be happy to let you borrow some. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:40 pm

thanks, Ratchet, but atm I can't get any pokemon since my wifi does not work for pokemon, want to see if my team will work and for how long, if it does, going to work on it some more after I beat the E4 and once I get the wifi maybe get into some PvP lol
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:00 pm

i just traded one of my shinies (I forget what again facepalm2 it was a bug lol prob from last gen) for a 100 Reshiram Cool
I also have my prize possession my shiny Ponyta (Blue Flame FTW!)

I got them through GTS Negotiations
but i had a vanilite shiny that i got myself!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm

nice, Blue Flames are just awesome!

tbh with you guys I have no idea what you mean by GTS, what does it stand for? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Awesome X. I personally prefer finding shinies in the wild. They are just that much more exciting to fight. Tentacool on Crystal, Weedle on Fire Red, and Jigglypuff on White... Smile

And Vrals, GTS stands for Global Trade Station. It's basically where players from all over the world can trade their Pokemon. Ive been using it to fill in the finals spots on my Dex.

Marx is getting stronger. He's finally able to fight most of the E4 without being fainted. Once he becomes a Magmortar...he'll be such a beast.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

oh sweet, should enjoy that once I get my wifi working

I think Emboar has to be a very nice pokemon once it gets Heat Crash, take the smallest pokemon you find that is ice/grass and its basically an instant kill Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Same here Ratch, but i still feel freaking amazing when i get a shiny in GTS.
I forgot to mention i have a Shiny Charizard too Wink Got it on GTS as a charmander shiny.
Magmortar is a tank.
btw that method you mentioned last page (some asian name) is that the one where you need a ditto from somewhere else to obtain it, then breed with that ditto at the Daycare? if so I just got one today. Cool

Vrals, I love getting one hit kills, I feel like Ronnie from Jersey shore, "ONE SHOT BRO, ONE SHOT!!!"
Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 50315_247271819191_6789058_n
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm

oh Ronnie, that crazy kid, but totally agree with you there lol
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Gotta love the JS peeps haha
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm

lol Vinny has to be my favorite of the JS people, smartest and most logical of the whole group
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:29 am

have you gotten that togetic?
Im still working on evolving it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:06 am

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
Same here Ratch, but i still feel freaking amazing when i get a shiny in GTS.
I forgot to mention i have a Shiny Charizard too Wink Got it on GTS as a charmander shiny.
Magmortar is a tank.
btw that method you mentioned last page (some asian name) is that the one where you need a ditto from somewhere else to obtain it, then breed with that ditto at the Daycare? if so I just got one today. Cool

Yes, the Masuda method is when you breed a foreign Pokemon and a Pokemon from your country together, increasing the shiny chances by about 600% or so. I was trying for a Growlithe a while back, but then I decided to just completely fill my 'Dex. :lol

I still havent got a Togetic. To be honest, my Togepi is lost in one of my 20 boxes and I really cant be bothered to look for him. Today is a big day, too. Lunch Pokemon with my best friend Alyx and good friend Ryann. Cool Good stuff.

EDIT: Another GTS trade. Delcatty is mine.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm

my togepi evolved Cool
ahhhh yeahh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Awesome X. Want to trade this Friday evening?

Also, just like that I am now under 10 Pokemon away from completing my 'Dex. So far Gen 1 and Gen 3 are complete (Funny...that happened when I was completing Pearl's Dex too.)

Here is the new list:
Togetic
Natu
Xatu
Froslass
Darkrai
Shaymin
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Sure we could trade whenever! Just let me know when exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Awesome man, thanks! Im going to hopefully nab a Natu and a Froslass soon, so that and the Togetic would take care of all the non-legendaries! Whoo!

Also, Marx the Magmortar is now Lv 100. What started out as a joke trade to fill my 'Dex between Alyx and I a couple of months ago (Lv 1 Magby!) has turned into a bit of an adventure. And you know what, ol Marx is now going to be a permanent member of my team. Smile

Behold his epic stats!
HP: 312
Attack: 236 (-Nature)
Defense: 146
Sp Attack: 308 (!!!)
Sp Def: 200 (Definitely a good jump)
Speed: 218 (+Nature)

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: