The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Members in the Community Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

Nation Reputation : 0

New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 pm

New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 811307
Hi ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Sort of new here This site was a recommendation list from a friends website very similar to this so I decided to register.....Sooooo whats ups?
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 pm

cheers

Much busier here. Very Happy= :D

Just beware of all the crazy people here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:05 pm

LOL I'll keep a lookout I already see some really funny guys here!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Just don't look at my name, and you probably won't think I'm too strange... for the most part Suspect

Baha, welcome to the forums Grimm. So what games do you play?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Welcome to the Nation, Grimm. New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 811307

Make yourself at home, kick back , relax and any problems or questions shoot a PM to one of the red-names or alternatively ask one of the regulars you'll find around. Real friendly, helpful bunch we have here at the Nation. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 am

Azombie wrote:
cheers

I'm not crazy, I'm spehsul. Thats what ma mama always tole me. Mr bojangles?

Grimmjow wrote:

Thinking Funny how? In the head?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 pm

CandicornCharlie wrote:
Just don't look at my name, and you probably won't think I'm too strange... for the most part Suspect

Baha, welcome to the forums Grimm. So what games do you play?

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:
Welcome to the Nation, Grimm. New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 811307

Make yourself at home, kick back , relax and any problems or questions shoot a PM to one of the red-names or alternatively ask one of the regulars you'll find around. Real friendly, helpful bunch we have here at the Nation. Very Happy= :D

Liamcifer wrote:
Azombie wrote:
cheers

I'm not crazy, I'm spehsul. Thats what ma mama always tole me. Mr bojangles?

Grimmjow wrote:

Thinking Funny how? In the head?

I play resistance 2, call of duty world at war But only for nazi zombies,and killzone 2
but I haven't played in so long I and I got a new ps3 I forgot my psn... Embarassed But I'll make a new psn!

Thanks for the warm welcome leo! Very Happy= :D

...maybe..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome grimm

Always happy to see new faces. Any questions, just hit my pm box.
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Grimmjow wrote:

I play resistance 2, call of duty world at war But only for nazi zombies,and killzone 2
but I haven't played in so long I and I got a new ps3 I forgot my psn... Embarassed But I'll make a new psn!

Thanks for the warm welcome leo! Very Happy= :D

...maybe..... Laughing

If you ever need anyone to play R2 with, feel free to add me. Thats about the only game I've been playing.
Back to top Go down
Deathtolk
First Nation
First Nation
Deathtolk

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:30 am

Hi I"m kinda new Here Sight was recommened by abouch of my friends so far love the sight and I love to play MW2 Guns firing if anyone needs someone to play with just add me! Excited
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:34 am

Welcome officially, DT. Laughing

Have fun, get to know the people of the Nation and any questions, just PM. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deathtolk
First Nation
First Nation
Deathtolk

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 am

Kk Will do THx leo
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 am

Quick post edit window is fine (posted this sentence with it)

Now, I come back into edit and I have a smiley dialog to the left of the edit window and about 1/2 of my edit window has to be horizontially scrolled to.

I have a very wide screen and all text being edited to blown out to:

[spoiler=test of word wrap]sorry, had to edit this huge word made of numbers, it was streching the forum for everyone. Forum stretching happens for IE7 and IE8 users (some) and it has happened since Sep10, working on it. Sey.[spoiler]263 characters on one line, which is hard to read/edit.

Is this just me? Is there a setting somewhere for this?

another edit:

after putting in the count to see how many chars per line, after submitting, the normal posting window actually took out the wrap at 263 and is desplaying the whole 270 chars I had put in.
Now I must scroll the normal window to see all of this
l1
l2
l3
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 am

Yeah, the expanding post window is a Forumotion glitch that we wish they would fix.. Neutral

Seems to be Internet explorer specific though, so if you have another browser it should be okay. Wink

I'm gonna edit your post now, Tim, so it doesn't stretch the board for everyone else. Oh, and welcome back BTW. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am

thanks leo
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
New in the Nation
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey everyone, I am new here I guess. Umm... so... Yeah Very Happy= :D !!
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi MegaCereal!!! Very Happy= :D
Where are you from? What do you do? bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey everyone, I am new here I guess. Umm... so... Yeah Very Happy= :D !!

Hai New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 811307 I like your name.

I see you use Raptr, good sir/madam.

What games do you play?

Do you enjoy interrogations?

Do you enjoy crazy people?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
New in the Nation
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome

I am form Indianapolis, Indiana and I am currently attending Purdue University. I am in the pre veterinary field but might change to something computer related.

-I am a guy

-At the moment I play a student in college but in my time off I enjoy playing the Little Big Planet 2 Beta, I just got Fallout New Vegas and that is pretty addicting. I am looking forward to Killzone 3, Resistance 3, and LBP2 full release.

-Depends on what I am being interrogated about

-And of course I enjoy crazy people or I would have no friends
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm

-Hmmm, Veterinary to Computer would be a relatively big jump I think. I don't suppose there would be a cool inbetween course? Like installing robotic parts in animals? Excited

- I'm a guy too, believe it or not Shocked

- New Vegas is so freaking addicting... well, it was until it killed my PS3 Sad Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 are definitely on the top of my want list too, Resistance 2 was the game that got me into the online gaming scene, and Killzone 2 was just... awesome Very Happy= :D

- I'm crazy, so we'll get along just fine bounce
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Wow! We have a member from Purdue University too! That is quite a coincidence! :d

Quick version about myself: From Spain, in UK, studied Literature and Spanish, I am not a guy, got married a couple of months ago, I am currently playing MAG, I have Black Ops on its way and I am looking forward to R3!!! cheers Might play LBP2 too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Welcome to the site MegaCereal. You will find a long list of crazies to interact with here.

I also want to send a quick shout out to prizma, who, single handedly turned the Sixth Nations 500th user milestone.
The wait from 499 to 500 felt like eternity.
cheers

Either of you have any questions on anything, dont be afraid to pm me.
Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the place, make some new friends, have some good times, etc.
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
New in the Nation
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm

-Hmmm, Veterinary to Computer would be a relatively big jump I think. I don't suppose there would be a cool inbetween course? Like installing robotic parts in animals? Excited

- I'm a guy too, believe it or not Shocked

- New Vegas is so freaking addicting... well, it was until it killed my PS3 Sad Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 are definitely on the top of my want list too, Resistance 2 was the game that got me into the online gaming scene, and Killzone 2 was just... awesome Very Happy= :D

- I'm crazy, so we'll get along just fine bounce

I like the way you think, maybe build a robodog that can transmorphifify in to awesome... stuff and do my math homework.

Sorry to hear about your PS3, I know what you feel. My bluray drive crapped out on my first a few months after I bought it and I had just bought a game, don't remember what it was tho. Shrug

Wow! We have a member from Purdue University too! That is quite a coincidence! :d
Quick version about myself: From Spain, in UK, studied Literature and Spanish, I am not a guy, got married a couple of months ago, I am currently playing MAG, I have Black Ops on its way and I am looking forward to R3!!! cheers Might play LBP2 too.
Awesome!

Six wrote:
Welcome to the site MegaCereal. You will find a lot of crazies to interact with here.
Glad to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members in the Community Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: