The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Members in the Community Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome to the Nation, MegaCereal.

Liam might not do your math homework, but he'll hump your leg. He does it to everyone, he'll stop eventually. I think.

We're got plenty of crazies, myself included, so you'll feel right at home. Hope to see you around, and it doesn't look like we have any games in common right now, but I might catch you in KZ3.

Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Welcome aboard, Cereal. Have fun.

Six wrote:
I also want to send a quick shout out to prizma, who, single handedly turned the Sixth Nations 500th user milestone.
The wait from 499 to 500 felt like eternity.
Yesss...

Great to have you on the forum, Prizma.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah, where is prizma? New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 811307 Hi there!!! New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 923363

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Good to have you here Cereal.

Congrats and welcome to Prizzy for being our 500th member!! Smile Glad to have you here!
Post lots, have fun Smile People here don't bite unless you ask them nicely. Except dingo....he bites whenever :p
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 am

Hey Cereal!

I'm a Computer Science college professor: make sure you REALLY LIKE computer programming before switching because if you don't, your life wil get real depressing real fast. Very Happy= :D

*** see how I spoke American there? See? See? Smile ***
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 am

welcome Cereal and prizma
make your self at home
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 am

Fallout, is way addicting... Bethesda are drug pushers! GIVE US MORE OF YOUR CANDY!
Welcome to the forums

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 am

Welcome to the Nation, Cereal and Priznoob. Wink
Back to top Go down
scubasteve636
New in the Nation
scubasteve636

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 pm

me be new member!

i only play the greatest game ever UC2 because its the only game i have on my ps3 haha.
cam(Raistlin) inspired me to join this site even though he doesnt know it ...
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Well, welcome scuba.

Hopefully you find a few laughs and some new friends here.
If ya have any questions on anything site related....let me know! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Heeey, welcome.

I might see you on Uncharted 2 sometime, then? Maybe? Maybe not... probably won't be playing it for a while after I get MAG.
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
New in the Nation
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Welcome scuba,

I don't have U2 anymore as I traded it in. And turtle, you haven't got MAG yet? It will take you years to install all the updates... not really but it will take a long time, at least it does for me.

FYI if you haven't played it yet, SVER is extremely overpowered in every aspect of the game form their maps to their guns.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
me be new member!

i only play the greatest game ever UC2 because its the only game i have on my ps3 haha.

Hello there Mr. Scuba. Welcome to the nation, please hang your wetsuit on the hanger provided Very Happy= :D
Tell us a bit about yourself! Where do you come from? What do you do? Why is this smiley New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 1931472354 so awesome?

FYI if you haven't played it yet, SVER is extremely overpowered in every aspect of the game form their maps to their guns.

And that's why so many people play as them Razz aha
I think that they are much more balanced than they used to be. I remember back in the 1.0 days, their Sabotage map was impossible. It's been tweaked and isn't so bad now, but their Domination Map is still pretty crazy Shocked
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
New in the Nation
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 pm

me be new member!

Hello there Mr. Scuba. Welcome to the nation, please hang your wetsuit on the hanger provided Very Happy= :D
Tell us a bit about yourself! Where do you come from? What do you do? Why is this smiley New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 1931472354 so awesome?

And that's why so many people play as them Razz aha
I think that they are much more balanced than they used to be. I remember back in the 1.0 days, their Sabotage map was impossible. It's been tweaked and isn't so bad now, but their Domination Map is still pretty crazy Shocked

Yeah, the only reason I'm SVER is because I already veteraned from Raven and Valor, just goin for the last one, then its back to Valor. Last I played, the Acquisition map is still the most unbalanced map they have, I mean WTF, how can you have 2 bunkers turrets across the damn street from each other?! So unfair! They are probably like 20 feet apart... then Domination, then Sabotage.

Sabotage is not that hard if you have a squad that will work together. It used to be really hard, but now its winnable.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 pm

I installed MAG tonight, and you are right, it took a long time. I played the training thing and one "deathmatch" (forget what it was called) and had no clue what I was doing! But it was more fun for me than MW2.

And welcome new people, I go to Purdue also New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 1931472354
Back to top Go down
MegaCereal
New in the Nation
MegaCereal

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm

I installed MAG tonight, and you are right, it took a long time. I played the training thing and one "deathmatch" (forget what it was called) and had no clue what I was doing! But it was more fun for me than MW2.

And welcome new people, I go to Purdue also New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 1931472354

Hmm... Small world, huh? But that's cool. Maybe I'll run into you some day. And I agree it's better than MW2, but most of the people I play with who are not on my friend list or clan have the COD mentality about going in by your self and no help from teammates and die a ton and are mire a liability than an asset. They made it 256 player for a reason... Use your squad mates and work together... You will pick it up after a while. Just need to get a feel for the maps and make a few classes you are happy with. If you want some advise just ask.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 am

Welcome to the Nation, Scubasteve. Very Happy= :D

Have a good wander round the forum, buddy, we have plenty of threads not relating to games as well... Just post up in them and introduce yourself, everyone is welcoming and friendly on here and you should have no trouble fitting in. Wink
Back to top Go down
scubasteve636
New in the Nation
scubasteve636

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 am

thank you everyone for being so inviting Smile im from Los Angeles and my psn is: scubasteve636 (surprising?). and Charlie to answer ur question about why the smiley is so awesome, i dont think it can be explained, its just a natural occurence. if someone tries to explain its greatness they only end up demoting the smiley's value
Back to top Go down
scubasteve636
New in the Nation
scubasteve636

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 am

oh and also ive never been scuba diving once in my life haha, i get the name because my name is steven and there is a character in one of Adam Sandler's movies, Big Daddy, named scubasteve Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 pm

why the smiley is so awesome, i dont think it can be explained, its just a natural occurence. if someone tries to explain its greatness they only end up demoting the smiley's value

Sir, I like you Excited

Can't say I've been to Los Angeles, and my only knowledge of it comes from "24"... which is apparently a fictional TV show so the facts may not be true Thinking
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:48 pm

I want to go to Los Angeles just to go to In n Out. I was there just for a layover and it was about 4 or 5 in the morning so we couldn't eat there. But now that we have a 5 guys, I'll live without In n Out.
Back to top Go down
scubasteve636
New in the Nation
scubasteve636

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Ya In n out is one of our most prized possessions. luckily theres a few near where i live so i am able to appreciate it fully
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:06 pm

New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 811307 Scuba!!!

I play MAG and Black Ops. To be more precise, I usually play MAG but I just want to try Black Ops, so I will probably go back to MAG soon... I think!!

bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Hmm... Small world, huh? But that's cool. Maybe I'll run into you some day.

probably not, I go to IPFW Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 pm

why the smiley is so awesome, i dont think it can be explained, its just a natural occurence. if someone tries to explain its greatness they only end up demoting the smiley's value

Sir, I like you Excited

Can't say I've been to Los Angeles, and my only knowledge of it comes from "24"... which is apparently a fictional TV show so the facts may not be true Thinking

We have been over this charlie. You are not Jack Bauer.

Say it with me.

I am not Jack Bauer.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members in the Community Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: