The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Members in the Community Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dead 1
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 4

New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am

Six wrote:
Indeed. We have lots of sign ups, which gets me all giddy. As I always say, what ever brought you here, I/ we at the Nation hope you find some good friends, conversations, and best of all....NO TROLLS.
Post. Have fun. Make merry. But not the kind of Mary that involes nakedness.
Ever since that one incident with liam we kind of...well....it wasnt pretty. We'll just leave it at that.

Wait...who's Mary??? and why can't we make more Mary???

Hey Bubbles....welcome to sixth....it's awesome...much like Seahorses.
Back to top Go down
Chamberdog
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey guys, hows it goin?
Back to top Go down
Chamberdog
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 pm

ho shit, it's Chamberdog! Dude, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Chamberdog
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Nothin much, man. You?
Back to top Go down
Chamberdog
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Same here. Nothin much at all.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

scratch
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Welcome to the Nation, Chamberdog... Please, make that your first and last quad post in here, eh? Wink Kiss

Make yourself comfy and enjoy, any probs just PM a red or blue name or ask any helpful Nation member you might bump into. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Who be this dog that is in a chamber? *sniffs* smells familiar.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey guys, hows it goin?

ho shit, it's Chamberdog! Dude, whats up?

Nothin much, man. You?

Same here. Nothin much at all.

(o.o) Well that's a first.
YAY CHAMBER!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 pm

As with all new people...

Welcome to crazy town Chamber!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey y'all Im Rick aka RRwatch.... got my moniker 'cause I collect old timey pocketwatches I specialize in Railroad standard watches 'cause they are the sickest sexiest most accurate mechanical timepieces built in the last 2 centuries. I love music, everything from Classical to Rock and have spent a small fortune on gear and tunes over the years. I'm a movie buff who is in the process of building my dream home theater with 7.2 sound, projector and stadium seating (about 75% done). I like the Bronco's, Rockies and Avalanche and go to hockey games whenever I can. I got here from Raistlin's you tube plugs. I belonged to a music based online community for years until it went belly up so here I am. I'm married to the love of my life. I have a 10 year old son and a 22 year old daughter in college. Oh yeah Im a GRANDPA to 2 year old Autumn. Thats about all I can think of offhand except maybe for the birthmark I have on my ...uh nevermind. Oh yeah, almost forgot ! I have a weird sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Go wings! New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 491527

Besides that, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Go Hawks. Monkey 2 :monkey2:
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 pm

LOL looks like I'll be getting some -1's for fomenting a rabid hockey fan battle in the new members thread !

GO AVS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm

IN case anyone else here likes baseball Go Tigers!!

Also go Ottawa Sens!! Yeah I know they are not the best but....... maybe this year Wink

If anyone else still plays UNcharted 2 let me know!

Nathan Drake 4ever
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Welcome to the Nation, new-peeps! New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 811307

As for Baseball... If there was ever a sport that had been made overly complicated just for the sake of it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 am

I thought that was cricket.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Nuova
New in the Nation
Nuova

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

Hey everyone!

I'm Nuova, and I just discovered this place from a member named ABearIsBeast (I may be butchering that name so sorry in advance Embarassed ) who posted a link in a myres thread. From glancing around the forums I see a couple of familiar names from OGOB and myres.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 pm

WELCOME TO THE FORUUUUUUUUUUM!
Yeah, you know how the rest of the greeting goes..
Make yourself comfortable .. check out the threads and msg anyone for any questions, we don't bite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] our (mouths aren't that big)
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm Nuova, and I just discovered this place from a member named ABearIsBeast (I may be butchering that name so sorry in advance Embarassed ) who posted a link in a myres thread. From glancing around the forums I see a couple of familiar names from OGOB and myres.

um? wasn't me was it? if not, I'd like to know of this abearisbeast person
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Whats up Nuova!
Nice to see ya about the place.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 am

Hey everyone!

um? wasn't me was it? if not, I'd like to know of this abearisbeast person

Stalker?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 am

maybe! I want a stalker though, i'm always doing the stalking
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 am

Who stalks the stalkers?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 pm

LOL looks like I'll be getting some -1's for fomenting a rabid hockey fan battle in the new members thread !

GO AVS!!!!

Huzzah! Another member in the fight against those dastardly Wings!

Take that Bear! =]

Welcome Rick and Nuova!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members in the Community Thread.   New Members in the Community Thread. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members in the Community Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: