Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

MW2 or Uncharted 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:42 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
"You walk into the lodge in Orick. Behind the counter you see two guys. What do you do?"
A.) Shoot them.
B.) Toss a 'nade.
C.) Order waffles.
D.) All of the above.

Thinking

Toss a 'nade since they're infected with the Chimeran virus.

Laughing

NOOO!! NOT TITANS!!

I just wanted some waffles... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Gorrilla
Second Nation
Ninja_Gorrilla

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:00 pm

i would say uncharted 2 because i havnt got mw2 yet MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 811307
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:32 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
"You walk into the lodge in Orick. Behind the counter you see two guys. What do you do?"
A.) Shoot them.
B.) Toss a 'nade.
C.) Order waffles.
D.) Stumble away with a blinding headache brought on by the jerky framerate
D.) All of the above.

Fixed it for you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:07 am

eattheword wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
A.) Shoot them.
B.) Toss a 'nade.
C.) Order waffles.
D.) Stumble away with a blinding headache brought on by the jerky framerate
D.) All of the above.

Fixed it for you. Laughing
Incorrect. There are two D's. In fact, there are double D's.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:32 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Would be tough to implement into a game, methinks. Laughing
Love Choose Your Own Adventure books though. The only series I know that it largely doesn't matter what you do, you're basically assured of death in many creative ways. Ah, the things we give our children.

On topic, I'm with Omega. Apples and oranges.

Well Heavy Rain had the "choose your own adventure" feel to it but it was still 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:34 am

Double D? That reminds me of a revolting beer from the 1970s:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now, back to topic. So far I haven't played U2 beyond the bit where you start shooting guards with the tranq guns in the museum so I cannot compare them yet.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:43 am

Play more, you are missing out on a great game if you do not.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:48 am

I just started it last week. E.D. and I are playing through the campaign together. She's been really busy with school work and exam revision lately, so I hope we can get some more done soon. Also, I need to move away from MW2 as it's just too addictive.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

Ooooh they the final exams?
I gots to many games to play to be addicted to one game. Now I have to choose between Dragon Age & Red Dead Redemption.
Looking forward to seeing about RDR though, hearing lots of good stuff about it.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Cleared the spam.
Topic is MW2 vs U2

Continue please. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:09 pm

THANK YOU sixthhousepull.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Now that I have legitamently played both... Uncharted 2 absolutley
Back to top Go down
zccmicky2
First Nation
First Nation
zccmicky2

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:44 am

MW2 is great and all but for me, uncharted 2 is like a 1 of a kind game. UC2 COMPARED TO UC IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT BUT MW2 TO MW ISN'T THAT DIFFERENT. THIS IS ONLY IN MY OPINION THOUGH AND I REALLY LIKE MW2 BUT I JUST THINK UC2 IS BETTER. SO DON'T HATE ME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:57 am

MW2 has a healthy habit of aggravating the crap out of me at times...

I personally prefer Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Dumb glitchers on BFBC2 and MW2, that scum makes me cry myself to sleep at night. RatchetH22 is exactly right.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:41 pm

U2 can aggravate me like crazy, I remember one time I got so pissed I actually started throwing my controller, looking back on it I laugh, I guess every game can aggravate you no matter what it is
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm

The only reason MW2 aggravates me is because, (now I know I'm a wuss.) But BOOM! five shots your dead. On UC2 you die at like 12 shots, and you can actually roll and side step. Another reason is about 3rd and 1st player shooters, but I've already expressed my opinion on THAT.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 am

zccmicky2 wrote:
MW2 is great and all but for me, uncharted 2 is like a 1 of a kind game. UC2 COMPARED TO UC IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT BUT MW2 TO MW ISN'T THAT DIFFERENT. THIS IS ONLY IN MY OPINION THOUGH AND I REALLY LIKE MW2 BUT I JUST THINK UC2 IS BETTER. SO DON'T HATE ME.

Please Micky, CAPS LOCK is the forum equivalent to shouting... Neutral

It makes you look like you don't have a valid point so you just shout over everyone else. There's no need to use it really. Thinking

Thanks. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

You know what I hate? Xbox owners with no ps3, who play MW2 and Halo all the time. I think they're just jealous that ps3 has all these good exclusives (Uncharted series, Infamous series, Resistance series, and Littlebigplanet series), and that is just to name a FEW. If you tell a Xbox an Xbox fanboy that, he just goes BALISTIC.

Me:Well we have way more good exclusives then you!

Fanboy:NO

Me:Um yes we have like 15.

Fanboy:NO!

Me:Well at least we have no Red Ring of Death.

Fanboy:NO!

Me:SIGH

Fanboy:Starts crying
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:24 am

The good thing is that currently I don't see any fanboys here for either PS3 or Xbox. Even though we have a majority of PS3 users/players I have yet to see any ignorance spewed in regards to which is better or not. Everyone is aware of the highlights (and lowlights) of each. Thats why we're able to keep threads like these open where usually these would be threads with alarms going off on them for mods Smile

However.....back to topic we must go.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 pm

i like uncharted warfare 2
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Uncharted Warfare 2? (SIGH.) He's a PSP, and DS owner. Maybe a Gameboy owner.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:11 pm

nah, ps3/PC bro
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 pm

I know man, I was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm

haha i know. i was going with it Razz

i have uncharted 2 and MW2. the problem with uncharted is that the online is so buggy when it starts up. if you manage to stay online its good, but we havent been able to get that far for a while Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

MW2 or Uncharted 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: