Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

Killzone 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Some more Killzone 3 info collectors edition, it's from the New Zealand playstation blog but I'm sure it's the same world wide:

from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand today announced both a Helghast and Collector's Edition will be available for Killzone®3 when the game launches in February 2011.

The Helghast Edition comes in a hand-decorated Helghast soldier’s helmet and includes the "SteelBook" Collector’s Edition with a PlayStation®Network voucher code that:

unlocks all weapons and abilities for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
lets you rise through the ranks faster by earning experience points at twice the normal rate for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
gives you 3 unlock points to use on any weapon or ability you want.
includes the Retro Map Pack – bringing two battlefields from Killzone®2 back into the fight.
Exclusive Killzone®3 dynamic theme.
Killzone®3 soundtrack.
The Helghast Edition also includes:

a 100-page hardbound Killzone®3 art book
an exclusive DC Unlimited Helghast scout figurine
The Collector's Edition comes in "SteelBook" packaging and includes a PlayStation®Network voucher code that:

unlocks all weapons and abilities for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
lets you rise through the ranks faster by earning experience points at twice the normal rate for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
gives you 3 unlock points to use on any weapon or ability you want.
includes the Retro Map Pack – bringing two battlefields from Killzone®2 back into the fight.
Exclusive Killzone®3 dynamic theme.
Killzone®3 soundtrack.
The war is far from won - get ready for an epic battle against the deadliest enemies in Killzone®3 in February 2011.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am

I want that helmet.

Betas good.
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:14 pm

The story trailer looks amazing! Can't wait, this and all the other PS3-exclusive masterpieces coming out in 2011 will keep me occupied until the release of Uncharted 3!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:42 pm

I am hoping that this will draw me and turn the rental into a purchase. Like KZ 2 its sex for my eyes. I'm sure the soundtrack will be just as amazing if not even more so! It will just come down to how much I enjoy playing through the experience.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 pm

I hope the controls in this one are better
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 am

From the MP Beta they were more improved, still a bit weird from been used to other standard FPS controls which are pretty much the same now a days. The extra stuff in the MP is pretty sweet too.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 pm

For you story nuts Wink Considering the ending of the 2nd one this does draw me in I can't lie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Anyone know if there's going to be FFA in this?
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm

KZ is one of the only fps that can pull off a good boss fight.. I'll admit, it tok me about 30 tries to figure out that there was a tunnel you could take cover in during the ATAC battle, and Radec was hard to beat as well
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

God....Radec was stupidly disgusting.....I still rage thinking about that whole final sequence. Absolute anarchistic garbage annoyance....raahhhhh!!1 *breaks stuff*
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:25 am

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to give this a try. I'm getting bored with the military shooter stuff. I need something different.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:42 pm

I am ridiculously excited for this game. I mean, after playing KZ2, I was excited, but now that I own a Move I am definitely going to be buying the gun peripheral and playing it like a lightgun game. I mean, I love playing with a normal Dualshock, but the option to play it with the Move is going to essentially double the replay value for me, which is... awesome. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 am

Now all you need is a 3D TV and a 2000 dollar surround sound system and you'll have yourself a full on combat simulator. *chuckles at 3D*
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm

La-BeaN_bag wrote:
I wonder if KZ3 will stick with the class thing in multiplayer.

Cannot. WAIT!!!!!

And those still playin' KZ2 feel free to add me

I'll add you, I play a lot. I use the Scout class with cloak and spot and mark. Best combo ever imo
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 am

co-op campaign

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 am

i have not paid much attention to this until now that looks fun as hell .
can't wait to see more
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 pm

A Killzone 3 open beta kicks off on 3rd February and runs until the 15th, Sony has confirmed.

Downloadable from the PlayStation Store, it will offer early access to three online multiplayer modes and one offline mode.

Guerrilla Warfare, which supports 16 players, is a classic Team Deathmatch mode in which you and your teammates must try to kill as many of the opposing team as you can against the clock.

Warzone, which supports 24 players, returns from Killzone 2, offering a round-based multiplayer campaign consisting of five randomly ordered mini-missions.

Operations, which supports 16 players, is a new mode which aims to deliver a more story-based gameplay experience, consisting of a sequence of linear mini-missions.

Finally, Botzone is an offline multiplayer mode "ideal for those looking to get to grips with the controls, the weapons or the map layout before going up against live players" according to the PlayStation Blog.

The beta features just one map, the "sprawling asymmetrical" Frozen Dam.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Like I did before I will definitely be giving me the KZ franchise to win me over. Here's hoping I can get some good fun in with it. With awesome nationers I know I'll at least have some good laughs even if I don't enjoy it that much so it will be a win/win.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 pm

multiplayer vid

i read beta starts the 2nd?

map breakdowns:

Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Pre-ordered Helghast Edition yesterday cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:50 am

Hoos wrote:
A Killzone 3 open beta kicks off on 3rd February and runs until the 15th, Sony has confirmed.

Downloadable from the PlayStation Store, it will offer early access to three online multiplayer modes and one offline mode.

Guerrilla Warfare, which supports 16 players, is a classic Team Deathmatch mode in which you and your teammates must try to kill as many of the opposing team as you can against the clock.

Warzone, which supports 24 players, returns from Killzone 2, offering a round-based multiplayer campaign consisting of five randomly ordered mini-missions.

Operations, which supports 16 players, is a new mode which aims to deliver a more story-based gameplay experience, consisting of a sequence of linear mini-missions.

Finally, Botzone is an offline multiplayer mode "ideal for those looking to get to grips with the controls, the weapons or the map layout before going up against live players" according to the PlayStation Blog.

The beta features just one map, the "sprawling asymmetrical" Frozen Dam.

GAH! The Dam, frigging bad spawn on that one, middle of the map drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Is anyone else getting Helghast Edition besides me? scratch
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Umm, that video highly suggest this game will rape all.
Thinking Suspect
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
Is anyone else getting Helghast Edition besides me? scratch

As much as I would love a nice big Helghast helmet in my bedroom, I honestly don't have the money right now, so no unfortunately Sad

Still can't wait for this to come out though. Excited
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 pm

I'll probably download it as I didn't get much of a chance to play it at PAX. I didn't really give it much of a chance then since I was busy and feel a bit bad about it, and the fact I wasn't really paying attention to much to it since I was worried about seeing other things. It'll be nice to try it and not have anything else to worry about.
Back to top Go down

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top