Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2?   What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 am

Good job Slung!
I have played both, and I would say both have about the same amount of game types. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2?   What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:45 am

I do wish I could give more feedback on Bad Company 2, all I have to go on is a few people who bought it, and were incredibly unsatisfied. Their complaints differed, and you'll have this, with any title. It admittedly sounds very cool, but a few things, like the inability to go prone, irk me. I also hear that it's like MAG, in that there isn't a ton of variation in gametype, but I don't know the validity of that, since I've not played.

Overall the only thing that I complained about was not being able to go the prone. Otherwise the destruction you can create, the excellent vehicles, and a great campaign in my opinion made it better then MW2.
Back to top Go down

What game to get???MAG OR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top