Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 pm

This was definitely a sleeper title.
I just pre-ordered this on Sunday, and picked up the game today(no midnight release Rolling Eyes ).
And I have to say, this game is fun, amazing, and very well made.

Huge maps. Vehicles. Weapons galore. No lag issues thus far. Squad/party support very well implemented. This game is a win.
I forsee many hours on MP.
Anyone else have this/interested?
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

i are hoping to get it Very Happy= :D

that and Borderlands cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 am

I got the game on Wednesday. It is definitely a fantastic game.

Tanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm

id love to get this game >:]

*runs off to ask daddy Very Happy= :D*
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 pm

A lot of people were looking at this as an alternative to MW 2 for those that started disliking it. Good to hear you guys are starting to enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
I got the game on Wednesday. It is definitely a fantastic game.

Tanks! cheers
Dude, also- ATV's, Seadoos, boats, tanks, 3 tons, and drone helicopters!
Raistlin wrote:
A lot of people were looking at this as an alternative to MW 2 for those that started disliking it. Good to hear
you guys are starting to enjoy it Smile
Very fun game bro. Yes it is a great alternative from MW2. No campers. Cool
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 am

Great game, not to harp on it but I'm looking for a clan (if all else fails I'll make one) planning to do anything strategy wise for this one Cam?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Unfortunately I won't have the time to get into this one Sad Going to be working 2 jobs coming up pretty quick here.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Darn, that would've been awesome... Very well then.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm

I love the game. Especially the multiplayer's Recon kit.
Nothin' like puttin' a bullet in some fool's skull from across the map! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah, just bought the DLC's, still havent had time to play them tho Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

anyone playing this still? a friend intro'd it to me today. i really enjoyed it, the maps felt as big as they were supposed to, and the mp is very engaging, not the twitch-win style of mw2. might pick up a used copy if the price is right.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 am

I do.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 am

Please enlighten me.

What's the Bobby on this then?

I'm liking that it is not a twitch-dead game. I suffer really bad on MW2 as old reflexes can't compete with young gamers. Is this still well represented?

*Shuffles off to look it up on a generic search engine*
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 am

Far as I know its EA so the ports have to open for EA servers. Thats about all I know.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 am

I dont have any lag issues on this game.
This game is a great alternative to Camp of Duty.
Sort of like MAG, but IMO better.
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 pm

I spent about half an hour playing a MP map and REALLY enjoyed it. Things I really liked:

1) The maps felt a little more alive in that they had damage to buildings and whatnot more than just breaking glass, and fences can get knocked down to create alternative paths.
2) The firefights felt more realistic to a degree, I didn't encounter any jumping shotties, which was nice.
3) Vehicles are FUN!
4) Weaponry is very customizable and the firing mechanics and response felt good.
5) Ability to Spot enemies on the map for other people. Really creates a good team feeling.

Things I didn't particularly like:
1) There's a LOT going on and enemies can be hard to spot (camo working I suppose?)
2) I hit a guy dead in the chest with the barrett TWICE and he didn't go down. WTF?
3) No climb-over mechanic that I could find, and no going prone. Limits your maneuverability and ability to hide/avoid enemies.

Overall, if I have the $$ to spare I might give it a go. Or see if someone wants to sell it cheap.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah I agree with the hit detection fail on that game. Heres what I do when sniping- aim for the head. May take two bullets but that sonabich will go down.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Sponge and Mory, i sent friend requests to you guys to play some BC2. Sponge, yours came back unfulfillable as your list is full.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 am

rayray wrote:
Sponge and Mory, i sent friend requests to you guys to play some BC2. Sponge, yours came back unfulfillable as your list is full.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 886746
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 am

That post made mah head explode!
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 964794

Hey Rayray Ill delete Lesus and add ya!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 am

Nananana
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 am

Sleep

Should be online(finally, stupid weekend and RL crap!) today and the next few days, usually on when I get off from work around 3MTS, git at meh.
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 am

3MTS? That 3pm your time?
Gah forgot this was for BFBC2 I no has.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 am

LMAO, yes, Lesus, thats 3pm my time Razz
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top