Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Seyel wrote:
I think in one of the documents of the ARG Malikov asked for Danby. I can't be sure, though. Too long ago. I can go through the documents in Bruce wiki tomorrow. But I think there was some letter from Malikov that implied he was there or he wanted him there.

Oh it wouldn't surprise me if Danby and Malikov worked with each other in searching for a cure. Im only saying that I was surprised he was actually relocated to Bryce Canyon.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey. At 1:49 in the video, just as the train enters the tunnel is the St. Louis Arch in the background.
Back to top Go down
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
Kidchimera00

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm literally crying tears of joy. If you'll excuse me, I must freak out in joy now.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

for now on all IG games will take 3 years to make
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

"Wearing my new hat as the Creative Director on Resistance 3, I wanted to stop by and finally announce the game that Kombo.com has dubbed, “the worst-kept secret in gaming.”"

Haha, I have to completely agree with Marcus and Kombo.com. EVERYONE knew it was coming. It was painfully obvious, especially with that billboard.

Speaking of the billboard, did it have the statue of liberty in the logo like the current one?
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Jmw566 wrote:

Speaking of the billboard, did it have the statue of liberty in the logo like the current one?

Ya ...

*Digs around*

I know it's here somewhere Thinking
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 pm

A_Bloody_Bunny wrote:
Jmw566 wrote:

Ya ...

*Digs around*

I know it's here somewhere Thinking

Got off my lazy ass and googled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder what movie that will be in, since it's obviously the legit logo.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 pm

i'll let you guys now how R3 is at PAX Wink

EDIT: I just watched the trailer again. and I am fairly certain that guy at the beginning is James Grayson. cheers

Spoiler:

he's just got a bit more facial hair now, then he did before. Also he would be the kind of person that would carry around chimera teeth on his neck.

Though how he got from england to America scratch
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 am

nobody wrote:

EDIT: I just watched the trailer again. and I am fairly certain that guy at the beginning is James Grayson. cheers

Spoiler:

he's just got a bit more facial hair now, then he did before. Also he would be the kind of person that would carry around chimera teeth on his neck.

The guy at the beginning has to be Capelli. The scar on his left cheek matches perfectly with Capelli's. The nose matches up too.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 am

capelli doenst have black hair
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:32 am

nobody wrote:

Spoiler:

he looks like Clive Owen lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 am

who?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:09 am

nobody wrote:
who?

he is a actor think he was in sin city .idk can not think of any more atm
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 am

wadey wrote:
nobody wrote:
who?

he is a actor think he was in sin city .idk can not think of any more atm
the guy I was talking about is the main character from resistance retribution
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 am

i did relies that i was just messing about
O well guess i failed
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 am

sarcasm doesnt translate well in text. plus I am not good at picking up on it IRL
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 am

O well lets just laugh it off Laughing resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 886746 resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 831621
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 am

*Mops up Ratchets Drool* ITS UP TO MY ANKLE!

Anyway. yay. Wait and see stance is what I'm taking.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:52 am

well I could always ask them on sept 4th.

I just found out one of the things at PAX is "Insomniac Games: Behind-the-Scenes on their next PlayStation 3 Project" complete with "Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions during a Q&A with Insomniac."
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 am

Loving all of the speculation and discussion. Like Sey, I would love if they did another ARG. That was gold!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 am

*Is floating in the sea of drool.* Good lord my glands are working overtime.

Also, DJ gave me permission to make two specific threads for both Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. This is so we can keep speculation and info on both games in their respective homes. They will be up shortly.

EDIT: They are both up. Thanks again for the permission Deej.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

In fact, there was already a thread for Resistance 3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I will merge them both.
If this one is not going to be used, I will lock it, but I thought that considering that all the thread is pretty much about Resistance 3 and not Ratchet and Clan we could also merge this one. Please do not start creating thousand threads for the same game, it is impossible to follow updates if they are in 3-4 different places.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Seyel wrote:

In fact, there was already a thread for Resistance 3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I will merge them both.
If this one is not going to be used, I will lock it, but I thought that considering that all the thread is pretty much about Resistance 3 and not Ratchet and Clan we could also merge this one. Please do not start creating thousand threads for the same game, it is impossible to follow updates if they are in 3-4 different places.
just lock this one
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On   resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Locked.

This thread has splited in two different ones.
For discussion on Resistance 3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For discussion on Ratchet & Clank: All 4 on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bounce
Back to top Go down

resistance 3 revealed and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 On

View previous topic View next topic Back to top