Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Battlefield 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I should get some chores done, get some lunch and maybe I'll hop on in a bit.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Good games today Azira, Dmick, and Tilldal(?). You took my game skills from shitty to just kind of crappy. Wish my mic was more consistent, so I didn't feel like I was talking to myself or seem to be ignoring everyone.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh... it was you who was talking. I don't recall seeing the mic icon. Puzzled I would have turned my mic on but there was quite a bit of noise in my background today.

GGs. I don't like scout helicopters, and today was probably my worst day of piloting EVER. Embarassed Stupid towers sticking up everywhere. SUICIDE.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I got to practice using my parachute at least. Dmick was talking, but I only heard him half the time.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm

You'll get better with practice. Wink Once you know what all the weapons do and how the maps work you'll be able to wreak havoc. Razz
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 pm

I want to get some games in with you kewl peoplez, but I...mu...must.. resist for UC3.
Back to top Go down
bitmonger505
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

ivorymonsoon wrote:
SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
Are people not using mics much or is it just mine isn't working? I could barely hear the one squad that actually seemed to be talking, but other than that there doesn't seem to be any chatter or "speaker"animation next to names.

I have been having trouble hearing people, its either whisper quiet so i have to turn my game right down or its just breaking up too much to even bother listening.

Also, where do i add clan tags in this game!?

YOu add clan tags in battle log in the profile section.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 pm

matt wrote:
I want to get some games in with you kewl peoplez, but I...mu...must.. resist for UC3.
You haz BF3? (O_o)
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Azira wrote:
matt wrote:
You haz BF3? (O_o)
Not yet. Mad
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 pm

matt wrote:
Not yet. Mad
YOU MUST GET THIS! No?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 pm

i-like-ninjas wrote:
matt wrote:
Not yet. Mad
YOU MUST GET THIS! No?
UC3 comes first, pirates. You should know that, pirates. I mean come on, pirates?
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:54 pm

matt wrote:
UC3 comes first, pirates. You should know that, pirates. I mean come on, pirates?

I'm melting!! MELTING!!! Battlefield 3 - Page 12 1282
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 am

matt wrote:
i-like-ninjas wrote:
matt wrote:
Not yet. Mad
YOU MUST GET THIS! No?
Sad UC3 is on my list, but since I have no intention of playing multiplayer I'll just wait until it's less expensive.

Matt is a pirate and we ninjas will just play without him, won't we? Razz
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 am

Azira wrote:
Matt is a pirate and we ninjas will just play without him, won't we? Razz
What she said Us ninjas have to stick together! Battlefield 3 - Page 12 424752

tongue
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:14 am

you heard me half the time?!? thats 50% more than people usually listen to me at home! what is this moisture coming out of my eyes!

team com has to be fixed. it is so random with who will come in crystal clear or just garbled. i was conversing with a frenchman with no problems or cutout. but a Canadian just about 500 miles away? my words still must be in customs at the washington border i guess >_<

fun gaming though. i always find it enjoyable to play with people that i have posted with before rather than a pick up squad. makes it that much more enjoyable to try and stick together.

Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 am

Things coming from the US to Canada don't usually run into too much trouble. You can see the paranoia though going the other way. >.<

I'm in Vancouver, BC, so I should be able to hear you. Mics suck in BF games. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

it feels like the old episode of the simpsons where grandpa is working at the crusty burger drive through.

grandpa: mayday mayday! im losing your transmission!!!!!!!

guy at the drivethru menu: I SAID FRENCH FRIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

All good posts. It made a difference to me playing with you guys. I had 5 total kills before our games, sad I know, but I hadn't played that much. I'm definitely getting more comfortable with the pace of the game, weapons, maps, etc. Looking forward to more games.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:34 pm

bf3 is one of the best games i ever played
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 pm

I'll try to remember to stay with people more. I found the best way to learn was to follow people who knew what they were doing. I want to unlock everything right now so I'm probably doing things I normally wouldn't do if I had everything unlocked. I feel a bit bad actually.

I mean, I think you and Dmick were in a game with me on Kharg Island and we were hanging around A point. We mostly stuck together so it was a tad difficult for people to sneak up on us. Oh, and I REALLY like it when people throw down ammo, and I'm sure you like my health kits. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Nothing like challenging a fighter jet while me is on ground on foot in the open shooting at them with a pistol to get thier attention. Watching it come right at me with guns blazing me pulled out a stinger missile and took aim. The guy in jet must of freaked out since he could not pull out of the attack and the stinger took flight right at his face.
Direct hit on the jet and the guy bailed out leaving the jet screaming at me. Doing some fancy jumping that would make the matrix look cheap me survived the impact of the jet hitting right on the spot me was standing. After the panic calmed down me saw the guy coming down in his shute so me ran over to where he was going to land and waited. He didn't see me and when he landed he met me knife from behind.
2mins after the fight/cheap kill he messaged me "Damn how the F*** did you survive that? you hacker?"

So wish me was recording that game as it was frigging funny/fun game as me had a squad mate that tagged along just to keep me ammo going for me AAD (Anti Air Dingo) class. The team me was on still lost by heaps due to other team had awesome air superiority.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Nice story!
@Azira-I did like the med packs and I was following you and D around. I even managed to save yall a couple of times from some guys sneaking up from behind.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Dingo always comes with the craziest stories. Razz
SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
Nice story!
@Azira-I did like the med packs and I was following you and D around. I even managed to save yall a couple of times from some guys sneaking up from behind.
cheers Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:01 am

EVERYONE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

Dingo, you have BF3?? O_o

Okie dokie,
resume... =_=
Back to top Go down
ivorymonsoon
First Nation
First Nation
ivorymonsoon

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:28 am

I have just started using M15 Mines ofcourse you can't repair but god is it worth it, throwing down some mines at a point, heading off for another point then BLAMO:

Double Kill 40, Vehicle Destroyed 50, Enemy Killed 100, Enemy Killed 100, Vehicle Disabled 100.

Lurve it
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top