Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
bitmonger505
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

Battlefield 3 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
and give the snipers some love if they got a mav up. that thing is just a hunk of beauty if used correctly.

Couldn't agree more, especially if thers a support guy using a mortar
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 am

I can't believe more people don't spot. Before rushing in to a hot zone, I'll take a second and look around to spot. Makes a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 am

Some people might be new to the BF series with this game and might not know how to spot. Thinking On the other hand, if they're not new, THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!! Evil or Very Mad Also, saw a vid on YT and the guy was talking about spotting and how his team-mates were saying "What's the point of spotting, when I can just shoot them?"
It's quite obvious that he has no idea... Rolling Eyes

In conclusion, I do say, I agree with you Fantastic Mr. Fox. More spotting is required in this hefty game, my dear ol' chap. Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 am

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
I can't believe more people don't spot. Before rushing in to a hot zone, I'll take a second and look around to spot. Makes a huge difference.
The problem is Spotting is on such an awkward button. I have to rearrange my hands when I want to use it but still be able to shoot anyone who comes up. There aren't really any alternatives though, so my guess is most people don't bother. I'd imagine that another reason would be Spotting gives enemy positions away so other team members can take kills, which people probably don't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 am

does anyone think the spotting is kind of "off" from bc2 standards? it seems like you have to be dead on them to spot successfully. its kind of an annoyance to me.

Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 am

In BC2 is hit and miss sometimes. I could know exactly where a bushwookie was hiding because he just killed me, but the game wouldn't let me spot him even though I was looking directly at him. Other times I would spot people out of a hunch and just pointing somewhere. In my time playing the spotting seems a bit better than BC2's, but as I said it was kind of hit or miss before and it doesn't seem that much better.

I think I'll start playing this more as Skyrim's menu system is starting to really get on my nerves and hopefully either Bethesda will do something about it (which I'm not getting my hopes up on) or something from the modding community will be better than what it is now. I'd have to wait though for a patch or the Creation Kit to be released before I'd expect to see any improvements.

I may decide to compare the spotting this weekend, as picking up BC2 again would be so terrible! I won't have any fun doing that! Razz
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 am

Stupid maintenance!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Everything needs maintenance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm

i read about this downtime. seems like a ploy backed by the illuminati to get people to play the sp campaign! dont give in people!

Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Hmmm, that's a thought. Maybe it'll fix the chat on BF3.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 pm

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:

@silly fox. PSN is going to change the number of PS3's you can put your account on from five to two starting the 18th of this month ...thats tomorrow. You can bet that a lot of downtime is devoted to that. I do hope they fix the chat soon so when I play my sons Christmas present it works.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 pm

A brotha can dream
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm

rrwatch wrote:
SwiftJusticeATX wrote:

@silly fox. PSN is going to change the number of PS3's you can put your account on from five to two starting the 18th of this month ...thats tomorrow. You can bet that a lot of downtime is devoted to that. I do hope they fix the chat soon so when I play my sons Christmas present it works.
Oh, right.

This maintenance is bad. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm

rrwatch wrote:
@silly fox.
Battlefield 3 - Page 16 3717709504
@Swift: Nice ears... Wink
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 pm

doh, there goes my gamesharing dreams with some friends.
Back to top Go down
bitmonger505
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:06 am

Azira wrote:
Everything needs maintenance. Smile
yes but they need to learn what a cluster is and effing use it.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:12 pm

ive been hearing some scuttlebutt about some upcoming nerfs: one of them being my beloved night scope!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 pm

I played last night. Shocked

Three people tried to destroy my tank and I gave them all a tank shell for their efforts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:26 pm

it is only considerate to give someone something in return for their efforts!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm

I know, right? I was only trying to be nice. Battlefield 3 - Page 16 818935
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 am

Well me thinks some peeps will think twice when trying to out gun me. Took out 6 enemies in metro with 1 pistol clip lol

Of late the game seems to want to put me on the side of campers/newbs while other side is prestiged or lvl40
+

Warning to all those whom try to talk on mic to me "Please dont" the sound of mics is crap atm and all me hears is static or its way too loud.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:45 am

had some fun playing against you and your clanmate azira. i swear he killed me about 7 times in a row, lol! that last one in seine crossing was a good close match, the kind where you dont really know whats going on, but Lord help you its fun. i sent them a msg on the good game but on hindsight that is rather creepy coming from a random.

heres the hate mail story: the set-up

Spoiler:

at first im overjoyed that maybe someone was saying good game, since it doesnt get said enough to people, but i open it and its not the case. im not going to lower everyones intelligence by repeating what he said so ill give a gist of our exchanges.

Spoiler:
oh well i had fun nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Haha, and you came when most of my other clanmates left. There were five or six of us earlier that night. Good games though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 am

anyone got a date for when karkand is coming out? im excited about the new game mode and weapons. plus actually having some destructibility in the environments will be a plus.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 am

Dmick024 wrote:
anyone got a date for when karkand is coming out? im excited about the new game mode and weapons. plus actually having some destructibility in the environments will be a plus.
dec
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top