Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

Battlefield 3 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:38 pm

The maps are awesome, the weapons are kinda awesome and the F-35 is amazing. Wait until Armoured Kill comes out and see what that's like. You might as well get Premium if you wanna get both B2K and AK, because for a bit more money you get the other 3 expansion packs and a bunch of other stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Well there's a possible B-Day gift for me Thinking . Yeah, one pack for $30 is pointless when you can get 5 packs for $80. Will wait till September and get premium maybe.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Popped in the game for the first time after rediscovering it, after completely forgetting it because of a glitch that wouldn't allow me to start up. So basically playing a game for the first time a month and a half after buying it.Shocked Campaign sucks pretty bad haha.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:48 pm

matt wrote:
Popped in the game for the first time after rediscovering it, after completely forgetting it because of a glitch that wouldn't allow me to start up. So basically playing a game for the first time a month and a half after buying it.Shocked Campaign sucks pretty bad haha.

Don't know why you would do campaign first when basically every reviewer said it sucked scratch . Jump on the multiplayer wagon !!. Personally, that's the first thing I do in a cod game anyway, always start with the best part Wink .

I am intending to go online later and try sniping, heard that the first sniper you unlock is decent for a beginner ?. Will give that a go for a change of pace.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Mitchell wrote:
matt wrote:

Don't know why you would do campaign first when basically every reviewer said it sucked scratch . Jump on the multiplayer wagon !!. Personally, that's the first thing I do in a cod game anyway, always start with the best part Wink .

I am intending to go online later and try sniping, heard that the first sniper you unlock is decent for a beginner ?. Will give that a go for a change of pace.

No matter what, Mitch, I always go straight to SP. Get it over with, I suppose. Maybe me and you can hop on a game together sometime soon.Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

SP looks impressive when it's not freezing. It's incredibly dull though otherwise.

Almost at level 45. Razz
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 am

who said F-35 is amazing?

WHAT A POS that thing is. Unless they patched it, amazing when Air to ground because of the effective Hover mod

but Air to Air (dog fight) it gets raped because of it's horrendous turning radius. Oh and slowing down to hover to have the guy behind you only works if they're a complete moron OR i just suck with the thing, which always a possibility

except i have 8 or so service stars with the Jets.
Back to top Go down
Save_usDragon
New in the Nation
Save_usDragon

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 pm

SCAR-L and AUG-A3 <3 for ever.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 am

I'm not a big fan of them - none of them have burst capabilities which I do like in a lot of guns :/
Back to top Go down
Save_usDragon
New in the Nation
Save_usDragon

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:37 pm

AN94 then Dan?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Defo. in my top 5. The gun is a beast for mi-long ranges Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Anyone up for some games tonight?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 pm

I'd play, but we have visitors.
Back to top Go down
Save_usDragon
New in the Nation
Save_usDragon

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Dan, join me and Matty, I wanna see your an94 skills.. or lack thereof :p
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

15-0 pistol only on Metro rush first area (damn campers on me team lol)
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Battlefield 4 ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Save_usDragon
New in the Nation
Save_usDragon

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

MoH is terrible though.... Dingo you should add me, or open room on your friends list dear.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Well that didn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Save_usDragon
New in the Nation
Save_usDragon

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

yeah really, hey Az, 15 min or so, matt's gonna be playing with me. Maybe ninjas too
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm not playing tonight. It's not going to happen. I'm so tired this afternoon.

And I had two hours worth of naps. >.<
Back to top Go down
Save_usDragon
New in the Nation
Save_usDragon

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Mitchell wrote:
Battlefield 4 ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yep. BF to combat IW, MoH to combat Treyarch.

Save_usDragon wrote:
MoH is terrible though....
But, BF3 is pretty much a combined arms Medal of Honor. Hide
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:53 am

Bought Premium, I regret nothing...
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 am

Well me got banned from all DICE servers. Killed an Admin 3 times in a row (didn't realise they was a Admin) then got up to a 15 killstreak again and then BAM kicked from game and then banned for 24hrs from DICE servers.
All this happend on Caspian Border CQ map as me and another guy were holding C by ourselves and picking off the camping snipers on the rocks ontop of C.
The other guy got kicked and banned too

But to make it a good post before the kick/ban me was in a game where it was 4 vs 12 (me in the 4) The enemy was base spawn camping us until me got to the tank *evil laughter into howl* They did not expect a lone tank to hold off 4 jets and 2 attack choppers and they all went down in flames after me had me big ass shotgun (canister round) blow them out of the sky. We ended up winning the game after we finaly got players to join our team.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 am

You sure that it was an official DICE server? A lot of servers are called that to get more traffic...
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top