Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Guild wars + Guild wars 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

Guild wars + Guild wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guild wars + Guild wars 2   Guild wars + Guild wars 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 am

(I know, another Neo thread, sigh)

I've been getting back into Guild wars 1 because apparently when GW2 comes out, you get bonus goodies for your accomplishments. So I've recovered my account on GW and have been working on my Necromancer/Mesmer to 20. My monk/necro is already 20 in factions, but depending on when GW2 comes out(still TBA) I want to have all my people maxed out on my account. If anyone plays and wants to play along, let me know and I'll throw out a name.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Guild wars + Guild wars 2   Guild wars + Guild wars 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 pm

I just found this thread now, I used to play GWs alot and im super stoked about the second one. Even the look and feel of it is enough for me to consider getting it but with all the added stuff, and the free to play its going to be EPIC.

Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Guild wars + Guild wars 2   Guild wars + Guild wars 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Guild wars 2 beta weekend is happening! Woot! anyone else going to be playing?
Back to top Go down

Guild wars + Guild wars 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top