Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am

Ohai everyone!
I haven't come across any KOTOR fans, so I thought, why not make a thread?
I have yet to finish the game, I accidentally saved over my final battle with Darth Malak -_-
I love this game, so much in fact that I got it signed by Jennifer Hale!! affraid
So if you're also KOTOR fans, hit me up! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 am

I haven't played either game in years... I saw it on Steam the other day.

Plot-spoiler "am I talking about the right game?"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 am

Yes that is correct ^_^
I started playing it on the original xbox and then bought both games for the pc. I am determined to finish it this time xD
I love KOTOR Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

I played through the first game on the light side and started on a dark playthrough before I got bored. Then I started on a dark playthrough, got lost and/or stuck and haven't touched the games since. That was probably over six or seven years ago. scratch

I think I enjoyed the first game while I was playing it, but I'm not sure if they're the kind of game I'd play now.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Well that's fair enough. I had to look up guides for half of the puzzles in the game because I couldn't figure them out xD
I would have bought the new one, The Old Republic, but I hate having to pay monthly just to play a game I have already payed for. It just doesn't seem fair and I can save that money for other games. scratch
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 am

I have part 2, thanks to missy Vengeance here Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. 915210
Can't find part one anywhere though :/

Dad said I can load it up on his PC, so SCORE! I will be joining in with the fun Cool
No idea what the hell I will be doing but anything with star wars I always enjoy screwing around with Razz
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 am

You will love it. Basically you wake up on a ship and stuff around and do quests and things on different planets. And as you play, your descisions determine whether your character is a light or dark side person. Which determines the end of the game, oppourutinies and how much characters like you. You will thoroughly enjoy it.

Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Just realized the player has the sassiest stance when not moving... and don't even get me started on how she runs.. Shocked

Am I the only one who when sees this:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Screen14

automatically says this?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Datass10

Laughing

Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:18 pm

vengeance7times wrote:
Well that's fair enough. I had to look up guides for half of the puzzles in the game because I couldn't figure them out xD
I would have bought the new one, The Old Republic, but I hate having to pay monthly just to play a game I have already payed for. It just doesn't seem fair and I can save that money for other games. scratch

It will be going Free to Play or F2P soon. However, if you don't pay you will be locked out of most of the operations (raids), and some of the PvP battlegrounds.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:19 pm

* Removed post

I'm a noob

Last edited by RHYN0X on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Star Wars: KOTOR part 1~
got it on steam the other day. Vengeance brought me part 2 but I was like "well, should probs play the first part and then this one", checked out all the game places. They didn't have any copies of it, so I checked steam and have been trolling the galaxies ever since Laughing
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:52 am

Did I not tell you it was awesome? Smile
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 am

My character pisses me off to the extreme..
omg, and when Bastila that slut stands in the way.. freakin in cutscenes she's there spinning in a circle.. its like Shocked wtf happened?! scratch

she's bloody annoying :/ and rude Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.   Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am

Haha "Ruuuuuuuude!!"
i hate it when they do that, they just stand in the way trapping you in the corner staring at you, don't even have the courtesy to move. And yep, the characters do that in mine too, spinning in circles whilst talking in cutscenes.

or when I am going/leaving somewhere, it says all my party members have to be with me, then i switch through the characters and Carth is effing running from the end of the map to me.

Facepalm Ratchet
Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top