Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 3 Thread - V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:33 pm

KDR doesn't really matter unless you're playing Kill based game modes. as they say in BF games "screw KDR and PTFO"
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, I play Guerilla Warfare, a Team Deathmatch mode most of the time. So that's another reason why I worry about my KDR on this game. Wink
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Ehhh....I've kinda shyed away from TDM type games on games that were meant for Team based gameplay. But, even though its a team based game, no one works together :c. Example: BFBC2 to win one Rush game, you need to have a full squad of friends. otherwise, you get a squad full of recons who snipe back, or just a bunch of bush wookies. And sometimes, even bush wookie recons Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
Ehhh....I've kinda shyed away from TDM type games on games that were meant for Team based gameplay. But, even though its a team based game, no one works together :c. Example: BFBC2 to win one Rush game, you need to have a full squad of friends. otherwise, you get a squad full of recons who snipe back, or just a bunch of bush wookies. And sometimes, even bush wookie recons Laughing
Snipers are the reason I have a hard time playing it, unless someone like Reptile or Az are on. Wanted to catch you earlier, Static, but was gone. Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 pm

oh, that sucks ;c. If you were to hop on right now, I could probably get in one or two games before I head off to nappy nap nap time
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Sorry, if anything I have a few friends who I already said I'd play KZ3 with. I might just go to bed. Sorry, man. But any other day I'll hop on, friends and BC2 mix well. Smile
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 pm

best friend went back to college, so i should be on alot more now to push my thumbs into the eyes of isa scums Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:56 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
best friend went back to college, so i should be on alot more now to push my thumbs into the eyes of isa scums Very Happy= :D
Or a good old fashioned slit of the throat.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 am

I can't for the life of me think why people think we're all crazy.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Lod wrote:
I can't for the life of me think why people think we're all crazy.
Could it be because of the admins.? tongue
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am

I am bumping because...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Killzone 3's multiplayer is becoming free-to-play, although the rank is capped at level 10.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 am

That's pretty cool of them. Might have to dust off my old copy if people start getting interested again
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 am

I haven't played this game since BF3 came out, partly because the servers were starting to feel empty.

I am feeling a bit nostalgic though Smile

Hopefully the activity will pick up now that it's free. It really is a good game, and I thought it was worth the $60, let alone the $0 haha.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm

I'll probably pick it up if it's free.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 pm

would be nice to see the MP make a come back. Good idea on GG's behalf
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 am

I still have it, so if more and more of you all get it let me know! It would be good to have another game in the arsenal of "more than a couple friends have it".
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

i gots it as well.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

I has it. Possible PS3 soon too, depending on... things Thinking
Now to play the waiting game...
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am

I have it, or my brother has it... because I loaned it to him.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 am

After what feels like a century, I've finally dusted this game off. KZ3 is technically my first competitive shooter and it certainly has brought back a lot memories. Seeing as this is the game that I joined Axis for, I thought it would be only fitting to get back into around my Axis bday.
I know a lot of people have moved on and there was a bit of hype a little while back, but would anyone be up for a few games? Smile

Also, this game in 3D is intense... Shocked
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 am

I've been really frustrated by the lag/hosting issues with MW3 lately so I've been hitting Arkham City pretty hard, but if you see me on then send an invite and I'll dust off my KZ3 for a few games...
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 pm

TonyTeabag wrote:
I've been really frustrated by the lag/hosting issues with MW3 lately so I've been hitting Arkham City pretty hard, but if you see me on then send an invite and I'll dust off my KZ3 for a few games...
Agreed. KZ3 hasn't been played in probably over half a year. Just haven't had time, and as friends have stopped playing, I did too.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm

I sold KZ3 about two months after I bought it, which was about a month after it came out.
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 pm

I haven't played KZ3 since I got the Plat a couple of months ago. Uncharted 3 has become my main online game at this point.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Thread - V2   Killzone 3 Thread - V2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

I played KZ a little while ago, surprised how fast it died.. and kinda dissapointed.
Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Thread - V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top