Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Are you excited for this new IP?
Yes
The Last of Us - Page 10 I_vote_lcap77%The Last of Us - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 20 ]
No
The Last of Us - Page 10 I_vote_lcap4%The Last of Us - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I need to see more
The Last of Us - Page 10 I_vote_lcap19%The Last of Us - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

The Last of Us - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
I can't freaking wait till I can get my hands on this Friday , I'll need to get an IV of saline solution to make sure I don't dehydrate from non stop gameage
Im getting a new PS3 tomorrow for this game (waiting to see if sony announces a price drop for the PS3 as E3)
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Nice , that would be pretty sweet if they dropped it by 50 bucks. Has there been any speculation on a price drop at e3 ?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:22 pm

After this weekend I'm going to need a new ps3 from the amount o game time I'll be putting into this.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
Nice , that would be pretty sweet if they dropped it by 50 bucks. Has there been any speculation on a price drop at e3 ?
not really, but with new consoles being the focus, it would make sense. and I didn't wwant to buy one right before e3 just in case
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm

A few hours in now, game is freaking amazing !, combat is so intense, can't wait to play more !
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Plus one Mitch for the heads up...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 am

Nice one, handy thing about where you live, you get the game before everyone else.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:40 am

Just got my copy, can't wait to put it in and start playing! Then diving into the multiplayer!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 am

6 hours playtime on the clock now, and I am not even half way through apparently, can squeeze in another 3-4 hours tonight and then knock of my first playthrough tomorrow .

Pretty funny, ND just posted on facebook that the game is out now when I have had it for over 12 hours Razz .
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:14 am

I have to wait for my local game stop to open ...in 2 more hours .......WHYYYYYYY!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 am

Break in and take it. Leave your preorder stub and the money on the counter.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 am

Are you ok today Liam? You've been suggesting a lot of... Crime related things to do ...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 am

\_(o.o)_/ I haven't got my copy yet.
Also in order to be a criminal mastermind and kingpin I have to get others to do the crimes.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:06 am

jolli wrote:
Are you ok today Liam? You've been suggesting a lot of... Crime related things to do ...

My game is on the back of the UPS truck "out for delivery". My wife has a present from me on the back of the Fed Ex truck "Out For delivery" I hope the Fed Ex guy gets here first, and 15 minutes later TLOU shows up. I will be able to ignore my wife for several hours. Fed Ex always comes a bit earlier... I didn't plan it this way like Lod  the criminal mastermind could it just worked out
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 am

Thinking Fed ex... they Federal? You got the feds coming have you? Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:39 am

OK peoples there is a major auto-saving bug in the game that I have run into, it's very common too as a quick search brought up multiple sites that have an article on it, very disappointing on launch day. Basically unless I want to lose 3 hours + progress I have to keep my PS3 on until I beat the game *sigh*

What happens is autosaving goes into an infinite loop and you can't manually save or back out to the main menu, manually save often everyone ! .

10 hours in, game is amazing but this is just lame ! .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

Can you turn the auto save off?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:24 am

This is why I no longer really want to jump on games on launch day, though occasionally I still haven't quite been able to help myself. They just aren't released at the same quality as they used to be. I'm sure there's a fantastic game under the shoddy code. That's why I'll wait a while until they finish patching it, and get a price reduction too for my patience.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 am

I have no patience.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 am

**** it, wasnt going to pick it up before work because I knew it would distract me. however cant help myself. im going to go down to gamestop and pick it up. dont think i';ll start the story though.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am

Develop some, Liam. What do I have to do? Get you a bunch of stealth games and shock you whenever you get spotted? Laughing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Double Post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Apparently, the game does save even with this bug. I found a site where the people were saying that the time stamps were all screwed up. If you go to "Load Game" instead of "Continue", you'll be able to find and select the correct save point."

Worth a shot, I imagine.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Im just waiting to download a patch, then time to hop into some MP games before work. I just hope this doesnt turn into another Mass effect 3 where I am like rank 700+ before I end up touching the story

EDIT: also the glitch has been fixed
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:00 pm

The autosave glitch made me play the first hour and a half again so I sorta fell out of the immersion, trying to do the same things over and over, but I finally made it through that sludge. Hopefully I will be able to hop back in. 

Joined some multiplayer games for a bit, 4 games... lost them all because the other team was clearly better than ours and my team just sucked ass. 
I like it though, and I will be spending a bit more time on it.
Back to top Go down

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: