Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Are you excited for this new IP?
Yes
The Last of Us - Page 17 I_vote_lcap77%The Last of Us - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 20 ]
No
The Last of Us - Page 17 I_vote_lcap4%The Last of Us - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I need to see more
The Last of Us - Page 17 I_vote_lcap19%The Last of Us - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

The Last of Us - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 pm

The pendants are included with the trophy. If you look at the collectables list in the main menu, included are the Artifacts, Pendants, Training Manuals, and Comics. Also, I got the "Scavenger" trophy after picking up my 28th pendant, nothing else, and there are 30 all together.

This isn't the only trophy that I have encountered peculiarities with. After completing my Survivor playthrough, and watching the entirety of the credits, the game did not give me the trophy. I had to replay the last part of the game again for it to finally register.

Don't get me wrong though-- these are very small problems. They don't really take away from my total enjoyment of the game. I absolutely love the game. I just find these things odd.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 am

wasnt there a similar issue with uncharted 2? IIRC it had something to do with replaying chapters
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Hmmm sniping hitboxes seem off. Seems like I get headshots all the time but it registers as a body shot. Might just be me though, so don't take it too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 am

I never go for the head with a snipe, always miss. Body shots does the trick.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 pm

I'll be on July 4th if any one wants to group up , but as static has learned don't count on me for fantastic shout outs

"there's a guy right there static!!!" lmao
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Lol that was so funny. "right there!" "WHERE IS WHERE?!" *shived* "A;LDFJAL;DJ JADED :U" *jaded laughs at me*
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Ok, so from what Ive gathered (just a speculation from what Ive seen nothing more) the clan thing doesnt stop, when you get about six clan "thrives" you get an X and not the two lines. Once you fill the four corners of the X with Clan dots your X changes into a pettern conaisting of four lines put horizontally and slanted. Typically when you get there you're a at level 97 to 100+  And then it turns into something else I havent seen or heard about. Either then or at the pattern type symbol is tha last of what is basically a prestige/Legacy without the level and unlockable reset. How the clan system is effected effected at the last "Prestige" I have no Idea.

This is just my thoughts on the level system which I've found to be extremely confusing since there are no weekky or monthly rewards to the person with thee largest clan at that time.

It makes me wonder if Naughty Dog has something planned for the future or if this whole clan system was an aftern thought when they found out the whole medal system in Uncharted didnt fit with the whole theme of the muliplayer.
Back to top Go down

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: