Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Are you excited for this new IP?
Yes
The Last of Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap77%The Last of Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 20 ]
No
The Last of Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%The Last of Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I need to see more
The Last of Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%The Last of Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

The Last of Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 am

this game need more dinosaurs!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:41 am

seconded ! ^
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:18 am

jolli-timer wrote:
Uncharted 4 ? Dont you mean Uncharted X or Uncharted Tag team racing ? Razz
*Unkarted. Wink
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 am

TheLastNinja wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:
Uncharted 4 ? Dont you mean Uncharted X or Uncharted Tag team racing ? Razz
*Unkarted. Wink
Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 am

^ here comes the blue spike shells Mad
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed that the Last of Us is from a third person perspective, and that it is set to come out late 2012 or early 2013.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Yes! thank you god in heven haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am

Quote :
"After Uncharted 2 shipped in 2009, some of the dev team from that moved over, while everyone else worked on Uncharted 3."

Now we know why Uncharted 3 was mediocre in so many ways Razz
Sounds promising though for this game, I also prefer the third person view choice.
I just hope that ND goes for a more serious and sinister story, far too many games may start off promising only to fall into the very same "Hollywood" trap with over-the-top monsters and more of an Action approach rather than relying on the story itself to carry the game.

Although controls weren't anything special, Konami nailed the story and atmosphere in the Silent Hill games and I hope that ND can try something similar in this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:07 pm

I am actually more interested in the story than anything at the moment , I loved Uncharted for it's ability to keep me hooked through it's engaging characters etc . One of the main reasons why the campaign was over too quickly for me Laughing

Last edited by Mitchellkillgour on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 pm

sooo did anyone else think of Juno (ellen page) when they saw the girl? Razz

looks interesting

EDIT:
apparently im not the only one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Juno 2: Theres a Fungus Among Us
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 am

Reo wrote:
Quote :
"After Uncharted 2 shipped in 2009, some of the dev team from that moved over, while everyone else worked on Uncharted 3."

Now we know why Uncharted 3 was mediocre in so many ways Razz
Sounds promising though for this game, I also prefer the third person view choice.
I just hope that ND goes for a more serious and sinister story, far too many games may start off promising only to fall into the very same "Hollywood" trap with over-the-top monsters and more of an Action approach rather than relying on the story itself to carry the game.

Although controls weren't anything special, Konami nailed the story and atmosphere in the Silent Hill games and I hope that ND can try something similar in this game. Smile

I can't see ND doing something like Silent Hill ... just looking at the trailers I'm thinking more like a Resident Evil 5/end of days type thing. I'm sure it will be a quality game but I think it will not be sinister or serious like you hope. The cordeyceps fungus they have teased about has even been mentioned in the RE4 or RE5
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:15 pm

For those of you looking for a cool a new theme, here's a code for a dynamic "The Last of Us" theme sent out by Naughty Dog.

G2LJ-GTNE-NKHM

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

IAmAwesomeSauce wrote:
For those of you looking for a cool a new theme, here's a code for a dynamic "The Last of Us" theme sent out by Naughty Dog.

G2LJ-GTNE-NKHM

Enjoy Smile

Thanks Tekkenz !!

Edit: damn , someone got in before me ! , oh well . Who was it lol ?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Damn the code didn't work and I tried it only a few seconds after tekkenz posted it >: ( lol gratz on the taker :p

Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh crap... now i feel like a douchebag. Embarassed

The theme can be used multiple times, so it doesnt matter who takes it first, but it's for US accounts only. Sorry Mitch and Jolly. Crying or Very sad

Do you guys have US accounts to download it off from?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 pm

NO, I HATE YOU Tantrum

Lol, just kidding, and no US account for me, thanks for the code anyway's Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 pm

That's what I thought , thanks for the thought though tekkenz !! Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 am

Im sure a few of you have seen this by now, but I just picked up this link from FB.
Im still keeping my eye on this game too. Anyhow, still isnt tons of info out, but a lot of it seems collected here on GI's March cover story.

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 am

Keeping an eye out myself.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 am

thanks for the link Six, I haven't seen a lot of that yet - very cool. Watching this even more intently now.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Cant wait for more media on this. Gahhh!
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Loved the GI article on this.

Really excited that they're focusing on human interactions and not just survivors vs infected.

Also like how the dude isn't a paragon of justice.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: