Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 pm

haha thats pretty unlucky. You could try enchanting some armor with sneak skill and muffle enchantments to help. Other than that what is your sneak skill at?

If you just get your sneak skill maxed out you can literally move around like 10 feet in front of someone that is looking at you and they wont see you haha.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 am

I have been so busy I have this game abandoned. I can't wait until Summer so I can finally use some free time in this game, I completely loved it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 am

Wadey wrote:
I won't give Mitch I'll keep going it just might send me broke lol.
@rrwatch I'm having the same props as you
I just killed someone getting married I was up on a walk way with no one around
I crouched to make sure I was hidden.bag 1HK with my bow I swallow an invisible potion get out of the area and still got arrested WTF

That happened to me a lot as well. Fricking annoying.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 am

Seyel wrote:
I have been so busy I have this game abandoned. I can't wait until Summer so I can finally use some free time in this game, I completely loved it.
On the bright side, you'll have avoided a couple glitchy patches by waiting so long.

Really hope they don't mess things up again with the eventually DLC. That seems to be a developing Bethesda tradition though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:00 am

Revv wrote:
haha thats pretty unlucky. You could try enchanting some armor with sneak skill and muffle enchantments to help. Other than that what is your sneak skill at?ha.

My sneak is at lev 59 but I have not put any points into this tree
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:19 am

Remember that your armor's weight factors in as well.
Heavy armors like Dwarven, Steel, Orcish, Daedric, etc. all make a lot of noise. Lighter armors like Glass, Elvish, etc. are much quieter.
I'm not sure if Muffle makes all your movement quiet or just your footsteps, but either way it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:27 am

Hey Wadey, are you a heavy armor or light armor user ?
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 am

Sneak was one of my strongest perks. I used light armor with muffle. I actually didn't use the ebony mail because it decreased my sneakiness. There are some reported bugs in some of the Dark Brotherhood quests that enable you to get caught easier like phantoms who cant be seen or killed but count as a witness
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:28 am

I am a heavy armor user but while doing the DB quests
I only used the DB armor that they give you.
I think iv finished this quest line is it like the companions and you can still get jobs coz
That dam corpse keeps giving me jobs.
I have re-lokated to dawn star and did up the new digs.

Mich did you mean the sword of woe as
The good weapon?
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 am

Yeah, you can get contracts forever.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 am

Wadey wrote:
I am a heavy armor user but while doing the DB quests
I only used the DB armor that they give you.
I think iv finished this quest line is it like the companions and you can still get jobs coz
That dam corpse keeps giving me jobs.
I have re-lokated to dawn star and did up the new digs.

Mich did you mean the sword of woe as
The good weapon?

Yea I did, it's the best dagger inthe game and, because of it's swinging speed, is one of the most powerful one-handed weapons in general. Definately keep that if you have a good one-handed with damage increase perks Wink.

If you use heavy armor, have you got the perk that makes an entire set weigh nothing when worn ?, helps your carry weight heaps.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 am

Yeh Mitch I'll keep it I keep all the unique weapons on this play through
And I do have the perk for your armor to weigh nothing Smile
Cheers jmw I thought it might be like that .

Off to be a wizard at the collage I think then I'll get back to the main story
I have just found that guy in the rat ways.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Nice, sounds like you are pretty far into it. I am working on getting the platinum trophy. As soon as I get that I will consider the game done and play some killzone for a while. haha Put way too much time into skyrim.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:39 am

Skyrim DLC info tomorrow... What will Bethesda bring?
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

i-like-ninjas wrote:

Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:14 pm

i-like-ninjas wrote:

Nothing that will be released on the PS3 anytime soon and will be taken down the day it's released due the numerous bugs that are being reported, then re-released sometime later in the week.

Razz
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Well, the "announcement" was nothing more than a picture on their blog.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 Dawnguard

And one disappointing line beneath it.
"Coming this summer to Xbox 360. More details at E3."
Rolling Eyes

Am wondering why his eyes are glowing though.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm

This exclusive DLC sucks and has to stop, Microsoft hasn't got nearly as many big exclusives as Sony so they have to throw money around to get DLC early instead, pathetic and unfair, I'm sick of it after what they did to COD.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:49 pm

You think that's bad, we missed out on a lot of DLC for Oblivion.
We got Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, the important ones.
But we didn't get:
Repairing the Orrery
Frostcrag Spire
Dunbarrow Cove
Unearthing Mehrunes Razor
Deepscorn Hollow
Battlehorn Castle
Though I'm not sad to "miss out" on the infamous Horse Armor.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Dem glowin' eyes is scaring and fascinating me at da same time. All da Vampires eyes kinda glowed red and didn't the lyncanthropes sorta flash yellow? In fact his pupils are missing so he could be suffering from Little Orphan Annie syndrome. Mitchell its Bethesda you should be ticked off at. They could say to Microsoft " we won't take any of your dirty,dirty, money to give exclusive updates to your console, it wouldn't be fair" Of course you do have to realize that more copies of Skyrim were sold via Xbox and Windows for pc than PS3 . Skyrim for Kinect is coming out also so Bethesda has more time and dollars invested in Xbox.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Just make sure you're anger is directed at the right Bethesda. One's a dev, and the other the publisher.
More properly, it's most likely Zenimax Media, the parent company, that's making these decisions.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Just make sure you're anger is directed at the right Bethesda. One's a dev, and the other the publisher.
More properly, it's most likely Zenimax Media, the parent company, that's making these decisions.

Screw that I hate 'em all. j/k The thing I really don't like about the exclusive content is when Skyrim was released the consumer wasn't informed that only one console would be getting exclusive DLC content. I was not aware that Oblivion distributed content to the Xbox that wasn't made available to the PS3. I thought the DLC for Skyrim would be released later on for PS3. Either way, if I was in school and only the kids with Xbox got to play the DLC during vacation I would be angry like Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:21 pm

The DLC is supposed to come out first for X Box and then for PS3 at a later date, I'm 90% sure I saw them say somewhere. I don't think that it's COMPLETELY exclusive.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Yeah, Oblivion was their first outing with DLC, and they certainly made some mistakes. They did learn from them though, and the Fallout 3 DLCs were good.
I doubt that this will remain exclusive, as J said. It's most likely a "timed exclusive" which is fancy talk for paying to make other people wait for no reason. Certainly doesn't make me want to buy an X-box, I can tell you that. But I don't believe Bethesda/Zenimax will pass on all the money they'll make selling to PS3. That'd just be dumb.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
You think that's bad, we missed out on a lot of DLC for Oblivion.
We got Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, the important ones.
But we didn't get:
Repairing the Orrery
Frostcrag Spire
Dunbarrow Cove
Unearthing Mehrunes Razor
Deepscorn Hollow
Battlehorn Castle
Though I'm not sad to "miss out" on the infamous Horse Armor.

You weren't really missing much, tbh. The Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles were the only ones worth the money spent on them.
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top