Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 am

Daniel wrote:
I just hope the latency between continents won't be horrible. If I can play well in an American game on BF3, I should be able to do the same in BO2.

If they'd invest in the dedicated servers you'd have a chance... But peer-to-peer is just so much easier/cheaper to implement. Sad

Inter-continental matchmaking would help but then the game would 'empty out' a lot quicker because each user pool would be that much smaller to search in. Shrug

I think you'd have more luck trying to convince everyone you meet to turn off their PC and stop their Bit-Torrents while gaming, it would make for a better lag experience for all if the connections weren't so radically different in the lobbies. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm

eattheword wrote:
Daniel wrote:
I just hope the latency between continents won't be horrible. If I can play well in an American game on BF3, I should be able to do the same in BO2.

Did you have problems with the first Black Ops? Same company, so I am half expecting the same Lag Ops experience. I hope I'm wrong.

Nope, as long as I was in an Australian or New Zealand lobby I had excellent connection. I was just comparing COD P2P compared to BF3's dedicated servers, the lag is so much bearable and almost un-noticeable unless I'm playing on a European server Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Yep, dunno what "lag ops" is, I didn't find it laggy. Maybe it would be better to say that once you found a way to play someone halfway across the world with no lag, on P2P .
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:55 pm

I can only play non-laggy games within Australia or New Zealand. Even a game in California would make me rage Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, luckily a lot of people in Australasia play COD Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 pm

From what I see on the map in Black Ops, most of the CoD community is from North America, with some in Europe, but outside of these two continents its pretty sparse. I pre-ordered the game, just need put the rest of my money into it, have to do the same with AC3
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 am

That's because there are so many people in America/Europe. I can still easily get into the main game modes in Black Ops 1 (FFA, TDM, Dom. Even got into a Headquarters a few weeks ago) and even get into games on MW2 (although they're mostly hacked to pieces now).
On release, it'll probably take less than a second to get into a lobby Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:40 am

The thing about NZ is that not many people play games like Uncharted, God of War etc. but EVERYONE plays COD, Skyrim and Battlefield to some extent. There's little variety too it but great for those who do play Cod because it's so easy to get into a game.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 am

Its pretty much the same thing in the States, at least percentage wise or whatever you want to call it, but since we have 330 million people in our country, we get into games because that adds up to like 15,000-25,000 people that play the game
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 am

It's official: I'm pre-ordering this cheers but I'm probably not going to get around to playing it until the Christmas holiday.

Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:17 am

Daniel wrote:
That's because there are so many people in America/Europe. I can still easily get into the main game modes in Black Ops 1 (FFA, TDM, Dom. Even got into a Headquarters a few weeks ago) and even get into games on MW2 (although they're mostly hacked to pieces now).
On release, it'll probably take less than a second to get into a lobby Very Happy= :D
I doubt that last statement lol.

Any Call of Duty is hell to get into a game first week. And even worse with a party. Mw3 was horrible for that
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 am

I just want the zombies!!!!!!

Im finding some way to pick this game up.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 am

Zombiephile.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:43 am

Zombies........that shit pisses me off, they ALWAYS go after me first, even when there are THREE people in front of me
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 am

Very excited for this game !!, multiplayer looks like crazy fun and zombies of course Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:44 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Zombies........that shit pisses me off, they ALWAYS go after me first, even when there are THREE people in front of me

Well it's your own fault for being so damn tasty looking.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:05 am

anybody have links to info regarding all the zombie side of this game?
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:13 am

nobody wrote:
anybody have links to info regarding all the zombie side of this game?
No but i can tell you rheres 3different zombie modes
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:14 pm

umm......what can they be? before it was just your typical survival/horde style where you just survived for as long as you could, what could they make the other modes be?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:21 pm

there is a story based mode. a classic mode, and what they are referring to as 4z4. 2 teams of 4 fight off as long as they can versus the zombies, and they can try to "encourage" the zombies to go after the other team. the goal is basically to survive longer then the other team.

I was looking for more info on the modes though. already have basic knowledge of it. but IF i buy blops2 it is going to be for the zombie side of the game.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I dont get what more you need to know. Or what else there is to know
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:28 pm

detailed information.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Hmmm you could always wait like a month. Get more info then and then decide or is that already the plan? lol
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top