Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:30 am

Well, they pretty much all ended up being truthful so what a big leak that was !
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 am

Still looks like Call of duty, just... with a lot of changes, I aprove of that.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 am

Same, looks like a TON of content too with zombies becoming so big now.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A new COD that plays like the original Modern Warfare? Yes please!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Thats freaking awesome.
The only thing that worries me are the map sizes, the ones I've seen are a little.. MW3-ish... I don't like that, I know he said it wasn't but.. I'm sceptical.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Daniel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A new COD that plays like the original Modern Warfare? Yes please!

Pfft. People hyped up MW3 the same way.

From the footage I've seen, in addition to the perks and kill[/score]streaks, it will not play the same at all.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 am

Well to be fair... It did play like that in the beginning, Then... Youtube happened.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 am

This game really has me excited and could keep me going for a year like the original Black Ops did. I hope it doesn't disappoint.....
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:44 am

Shucks. There I was happy never to buy another COD game again and now I'm all conflicted. Apart from the lag I really did like Black Ops's multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 am

I think you may be impressed Eat, this installment is looking pretty damn good for a yearly COD game. A campaign with different endings, a completely redesigned multiplayer suite but with a Treyarch feel to it (apparently) and a zombies campaign with another 7 modes. I'm looking forward to this and it is sure to be better than MW3 .
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 am

I didn't buy MW3 (but I did borrow it from a colleague to play the campaign). Black Ops was the most recent COD MP I have played. I shall keep an eye on this to be sure.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 am

The new zombies modes look AMAZING! Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm too excited for this game. I must cool down a little..
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:53 am

I've officially pre-ordered the Hardened edition of Black Ops II, so happy Very Happy= :D
Unfortunately I've got an exam the day it comes out so I won't be able to go to the midnight release. I'll have to get it either before or after my exam Puzzled
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:56 am

I pre-Ordered the Care package edition and I have no test's scheduled then! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 am

I don't have that much money, I'm having to trade in MW3 just to make ends meet Laughing

I'm buying your Dragonfire btw - how much will it cost? 3kg of love and cookies? :p
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 am

I have a job for the first time.. a well paying job, so I do have that money. Its pretty nice. Excited
Sawwryy!... its 10kg of love and chocolate chip cookie.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 am

*searches in pocket*

Dammit, I only have Raisin and Nuts Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:32 am

Sad
I'll accept raisin cookies... But only 50% more MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 am

I anticipate an "all-day" gaming session on this when my copy arrives, no exams for me either Very Happy= :D. Try get home after your exam asap Dan, I will be waiting to party up Very Happy= :D.

Can't wait for this, prob won't touch the campaign until a week after getting it Razz, it'll be multiplayer and zombies all week Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 am

Zombies!!!!
We will have to get together for that!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 am

David vonderhaar I think, said that you can use the bus to travel the map.. "can" you have a choice to go on foot too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 am

I just hope the latency between continents won't be horrible. If I can play well in an American game on BF3, I should be able to do the same in BO2.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:02 am

I really hope they give us a Regional Option in matchmaking. Then I'll be super happy.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 am

Daniel wrote:
I just hope the latency between continents won't be horrible. If I can play well in an American game on BF3, I should be able to do the same in BO2.

Did you have problems with the first Black Ops? Same company, so I am half expecting the same Lag Ops experience. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top