Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 pm

... the same price, 60 bucks or so, the guy at the store i got it from is is always nice to me for some reason... (he wants the butt..) even though I've never bought a game there until this one.

he just told me to shut up and put it in my pocket, don't prance around with it and for me to have a nice weekend.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Aww, I asked yesterday when I paid off the BO2 Pre-Order and the guy said "Sure, I'll just get fired."

Lucky bastard Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Razz
I didn't expect him to say yes, I just jokingly said.. have you got black ops 2 yet.. and then I laughed.

He said no, but if I keep my mouth shut I could get it, I couldn't say no. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Is the release date still 13th ?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah.
Servers wont open until then Sad so I have to wait.. BLAH!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Well that means you can't get ahead in ranking Razz

How is the zombies stuff ?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Its pretty good, It's basically an open world... I jumped of the buss then immediately attacked by some gargoyle type thing, and died.

Also matchmaking is live. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 pm

For multiplayer ?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah, Level 20's everywhere... and bad connections, due to random people all over the world getting it early.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Ok yea that is one step too far, there is a release date and most people comply with it but those who don't get rewarded with playing the entire game early ?, wtf !! .

I payed more for the game than many people (inflated NZ prices) so why can't I get it early ?, why can't no one get it early ?. This kinda pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

I know it's not your fault jolli, I would have said yes aswell but this crap shouldn't be happening in the first place.

I just think it's stupid how many people have got it early, there is a date it releases and I preorder to get the game asap yet many can't even wait and cheat the street date to get an advantage.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I find it ridiculous that they changed the unlock dates.. at least stick by your f**** word, don't crack under peer pressure.

Also the amount of people here, it ruins the games for beginners... I don't understand this.
They are rewarding the people for breaking the rules, does not make sense.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Yea, that's my point, too many people got it early. I don't know why Treyarch couldn't have just kept the servers off till a few hours before release scratch .

This stuff never happens in NZ but it's still annoying to see people already enjoying the game when I have been waiting for months to get my hands on it and can't do anything about it but wait for the official release.

Part of the joy of these huge games is everyone buying it day one, millions online, everyone discussing tactics. Now it's just a few thousand getting it early including commentators who are posting up vids of best classes etc. part of the fun of a new multiplayer game is experimenting and finding this all out on your own !!.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 pm

the connections are really bad but I agree with you.
I really hope youtube doesn't f*** this game over, like many other multiplayer games.

The pick 10 system is awesome, and you should pick your own load out, not to follow anyone.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm

I think they should reset everything the second it hits the 13th on the Int'l Date Line. That way there's only a 24 hour advantage to the people who play it first to the people who get it last on release.

Last edited by Daniel on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Yea I can't wait to test all that stuff out, I was watching some Nuketown 2025 gameplay last night and it looks crazy good so glad I pick up that map too, looks like a great remake.

I'm just really pumped for this now. Getting my set up ready for a full day of gaming, headset and multiple controllers all fully charged !!.

Daniel is getting it before me and he has an exam but we have a pact that we play our first online match in a party, I'm hoping he sticks by it.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm

I didn't get Nuketown 2025... but then I again I hated the original.

Seriously guys you will not be disappointed by this game, the feel, guns and the sound, Just about everything is freaking amazing, especially for a cod game.. there are actually colors, I know you miss those after the countless hours of MW3.

the pick 10 system is truly unique and delivers on everything promised.
Kill streaks are a little OP, but its still kinda hard to get them even online.

I'm stunned that they could do this on such an old engine, especially when MW3 turned out all grainy and shit.

Hats off to treyarch for creating an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

How couldn't you get Nuktown? I thought you were getting the Care Package Thinking
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Got the game early from an entirely different store, canceled my care package edition pre- order.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am

Seems legit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:31 am

I'm still debating between waiting in line to get this at the midnight release or not, if I do I'll be taking 5 minutes out of my day, probably around noon or so, to go get my number to get in line, and then showing up at like 11:30 so that I get a reasonably good spot in line so I can hear when my number is called
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:54 am

I won't be able to go to the midnight release, so I'm gonna be biking down ASAP in the morning to pick it up. So happeh Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 am

Think it comes out Tuesday ill pick it Wednesday and have most of the day to play it Smile
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:05 am

I'm doing this the other way round. I have preordered it but won't be playing until Christmas as it's my wife's present to me. That's known as 'deferred gratification'.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top