Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Unlocked the MSMC and really like it, also trying to get the suppressor for the Vector. I am trying to improve my aim as it is very inconsistent at the moment, also trying to be more thorough in checking all the camping spots when traversing the map. Getting mixed results but at least I have a good game every so often.

I think Cargo is my favourite map so far. To be honest the only map I really don't like much is Carrier, it's to much of a sniper fest.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm

I have yet to play on either of those, I usually get Turbine, Plaza, Meltdown, Aftermath, and Yemen
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:38 am

Only weapon ill bother using is the M27.. Umm, its that. M4A1 kinda weapon. I really like it, its in the default classes that you can choose from. I love the reload Very Happy= :D

Need like 10 more levels for it. Although.. Halo does set my leveling back, Halo > COD ;D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 am

Three Ps3 freezes so far.. Sad

Patchnow, Treyarch? Pleeeease? Very Happy= :D

Game is awesome though, Carrier level is soooooo much like the Lexington from Rfom it makes me want to Lemming off the side. Laughing

Okay, I did it the first time on there... I didn't know you couldn't jump down onto the side lifts.

I jumped into Jolli's game lobby and he was all just sitting there and..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...So I left.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 am

Me and Mitch spent 20min trying to get a game all we
Got wer error error error so we played Bl2 insted
So far blops two as been a waste of time!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 am

Hence me going for Hitman this month and CoD probably around January.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Hopefully Treyarch has fixed that issue me and Wadey ran into last night. I have over 6 hours logged in on this game now and that was the first issue I have had, no freezing that needed rebooting at all.

Got a 40 kill gameplay last night including a QUAD Hunter Drone Very Happy= :D .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:01 pm

I encountered the same problem around 3:30am. Kept trying until around 3:45am and when it didn't work I just went to bed. Up for some games later though and will be on all weekend (will probably be playing with a r/l friend so if you want to hop in just send me a message and I'll pop ya an invite--this goes for everyone btw)
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm

From Activision "We are aware of connectivity issues that some players are facing in Black Ops II on PlayStation 3. We are working on resolution, thank you."

You guys at Treyarch better sort it out because this is ridiculous, it's barely been 1 day and many can't play a multiplayer focused game online, and of course it's the PS3 version after the issues with Blops 1. Just sue this company already, what a disaster. I hope they are doing everything they can and not do what Bethesda did with putting dlc out while PS3 had none of it (Skyrim)
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm

If they don't fix it before this weekend I'm going to f**** pissed, we miss out on the double XP weekend because you aren't doing everything you can to fix the issue? HORRIBLE way to do business. If they can't fix it they should postpone the double XP weekend so that we aren't stuck being even more far behind than we will be if the double XP does happen and the issues aren't fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Even if it wasn't for the double xp weekend I would still be pissed off, I having a heap of fun with this game's multiplayer so far and really want to get back into playing, experimenting with pick-10 etc.

As I said they better be fixing this VERY soon because this is basically launch day and people can't play.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:34 pm

True, I was just saying that I'm even more pissed off than I would be because of the fact that there is double xp this weekend and I've been working on making plans with a friend of mine from back home to get some time in together
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Just checked, servers are still down , come on Treyarch, that's over half a day, get it fixed !! Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 pm

I can see me trading this for AC3 very soon
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Hang on Wadey, here's an update...

Update 2

Vahn wrote:

Fast update.

We are chasing an issue with Sony right now. It's not just Black Ops 2 users who get dropped, we are seeing it across all PSN titles that Activision supports.

At one point, we dropped 100,000 users. I was one of them.

I'm not saying it's not happening to you. I'm sure it's happening to you. My point is that we are not down.

367,210 people are online right now (PS3 MP).

For those who still can't connect on PS3, you are not forgotten. I'd like you to be part of the people making that number go up.

Vahn

Update 1

Vahn wrote:

"Game Servers are Unavailable."

You'll get this message if you can't connect to us. Over the last 24 hours, we've had (2) different issues with the login / authentication servers.

Both are resolved.

In some cases, if you see this message, it doesn't mean the servers are down. It means you can't connect to us. Check your Friends list, or Recent Players. If people are playing, but you are not, it's been 1 of 2 things (so far):

1. Connection issue between you and us. Often temporary.
2. A problem with the login/authentication servers.

I frequently look at this URL, which gives me a basic snap shot of the state of the Internet. Although clearly this doesn't represent your local ISP, it does a reasonable at perdicting backbone trouble.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As of 11/14/2012 at 10:51AM PST we are up and running. I've just logged several games. If you can't connect, it's not because we are are offline.

Last edited by Mitchell on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Glad I didn't rush home to get my copy. BlOps had more issues than MW3 didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Just tried to connect, said there was an error
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

I could do the campaign again from the start and it'd be a lot different. For example in one mission I got Harper's face burnt, so for the rest of the campaign he had a scarred face. There's another choice that I made that's a giant spoiler, so I won't do that. And I really regretted it...

And TBH I felt pretty emotional after doing it Sad

If you haven't started the campaign yet, do so nao!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Multiplayer servers are back up !!, just played a match and went 17-17 lol
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Got my first Warthog in a FFA. HOLY CRAP IT OWNS.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:05 am

Can someone please explain why I can't name my class whatever I want it to be? Its not like some 12 year old halfway across the world is going to see what I name my classes so I should be able to. And the worse part, its names like Massacre and Massakren all because there is an inappropriate word within the word
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 am

Had my best game yet! The map was Turbine and the mode GW Domination. I went 47-9 and got 6500pts (MVP2 only got 3600). I was running around with UAV, HK Drone and CUAV. I guess that was the reason I got so many points >Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am

My best KD so far is 14-2, most kills in a game so far is 40 in KC.

BTW Daniel try the Lodestar, it is pretty much a beefed up reaper and it's epic on open maps.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am

I'm more of a pointwhore than a killwhore. For any objective modes: UAV, Guardian and VSAT are the best.
My PTFO Classes in League Play (where everything's unlocked):
"Defensive" - Used in Hardpoint, Domination, Headquarters
Primary - AN-94//Suppressor//Select Fire
Perk 2 - Scavenger//Fast Hands
Perk 3 - Engineer
Tacticals - Trophy System//Black Hat
Wildcards - Perk 2 Greed//Tactician

"Offensive" - CTF, Domination
Primary - PDW-57//Suppressor//Grip
Perk 1 - Lightweight
Perk 2 - Scavenger
Perk 3 - Extreme Conditioning//Engineer
Lethal - C4
Tactical - Trophy System
Wildcard - Perk 3 Greed

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:53 am

Probably explains why you are leveling up so much faster than me Razz
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top