Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 am

I'm already level 34 Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 am

League play is interesting, played a couple of games when I wasn't getting into the public matches but was getting into the league play ones. I think its ridiculous how a level 41 is getting put into games with people who are level 9, they clearly have played more and shouldn't be allowed to kill farm the hell out of lowbies, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Can someone please explain why I can't name my class whatever I want it to be? Its not like some 12 year old halfway across the world is going to see what I name my classes so I should be able to. And the worse part, its names like Massacre and Massakren all because there is an inappropriate word within the word

Yes you can name them shat you want mate
Go into create a class don't pick a class just hilight what ever class you want to change the name of.then if you look at the bottom left or right (not sure witch) there will be an optins button I think it's called if you press it it will bring up a list of things you can do and change class name is one of them.
Sorry if this Is a bit vage but iv only played this for an hour but youl see
What I mean mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 am

You playing this tonight Wadey ?, servers looking good for now Very Happy= :D .
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:00 am

Yeh but for a couple hours yet maybe 2 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 am

lol I think you might have took that differently than how I intended. I have renamed all of my classes. However, when I tried to rename one of my classes to Massakren it said "Text prohibited due to profanity." Seeing as how Massakren is the Norwegian word for Massacre I tried that next and it said the same thing. No idea why it matters if my class names are profane or not. My classes are named relatively similar in BOI as they are in BOII so I don't get why there is this problem all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:13 am

It's cause they have 'ass' in them.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 am

Class has ass in it.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 am

I know, which is why I think it's pretty stupid Rolling Eyes
Anyway, I'm now in the Top 25 for my Division in the Moshpit League.

Oh, and I finished all the campaign missions on Veteran (not including the Strike Force ones, 'cause they're bullshit).
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Can someone please explain why I can't name my class whatever I want it to be? Its not like some 12 year old halfway across the world is going to see what I name my classes so I should be able to. And the worse part, its names like Massacre and Massakren all because there is an inappropriate word within the word

True, I was wondering this myself.. I wanted 80's hair-metal names for my classes and it wouldn't let me have 'FasterPussycat' Sad

I'm wondering if there's a new part of Elite where you can access other players class names/setups? Thinking

GG's earlier, V.. Despite being lag-raped it was good to jump in with ya for a couple. Very Happy= :D

Loving the Type95 so far, nice and accurate with the Reflex dot. Very Happy= :D

UaV's rule in this game, BTW.. Keep them in the air and it's such an advantage. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 am

I find their lack of offensive words offensive!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 am

What perk stops you from being seen by uavs?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 am

Looks like Ghost, but you have to keep moving: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

Definitely was fun, Leo, we will definitely have to do it again sometime. I played HORRIBLY towards the end of my games last night, had like a .33 K/D.

Having a UAV in the air is AWESOME. Easy +10 for every kill? thanks for making it so I didn't need to work for a minute or so.

Using the Type 25 is fun, currently have a loadout with the EOTech sight, FMJ, and Quickdraw but might switch Quickdraw for Grip at some point. Unlocked the Grenade Launcher for the Type 25 last night but have yet to give a go, probably not very different from other games.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 am

My trigger finger's getting pretty good, so I've been using the FAL OSW a lot. I think it's in my top 3 guns (FAL, MTAR, MP7).
I love the Vector though, got a VSAT while playing a League TDM with it Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Game on. Guess who's wife gave him his birthday present early.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Elmo's?

Just had a 10 KDR FFA with my first EMP and my second Warthog Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Leo_337 wrote:
Three Ps3 freezes so far.. Sad

Patchnow, Treyarch? Pleeeease? Very Happy= :D

Game is awesome though, Carrier level is soooooo much like the Lexington from Rfom it makes me want to Lemming off the side. Laughing

Okay, I did it the first time on there... I didn't know you couldn't jump down onto the side lifts.

I jumped into Jolli's game lobby and he was all just sitting there and..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...So I left.

... Wait... really ? when was this ? hope it wasn't last night or anything..
maybe it was before I left, then if so I'm sorry... I had been playing for 4 days straight, 20 hours! I was burnt out.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Also what level is everybody... I'm guessing nobody followed my rules.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm

well you got helped by the fact that we couldn't connect to the servers for about 16 hrs. My PS3 has frozen a bunch of times thanks to this game, its definitely a Treyarch/Activision problem seeing as how it has frozen more times on this game in the past two days than all of the other games combined
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 pm

So.. they followed through with my pla... I, I mean... Man that sucks.
I've suffered a ton of freezes in this game, never bothered me that much, I was having to much fun TBH

Also if you guy's are having a hard time enjoying this game because of lag or lag compensation or just random bullshit, then maybe this might work, I didn't even know about this until today.

Woops, put the wrong link.. dumb!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 pm

I had a few good games last night, Cargo, Raid and Yemen are definitely some of my favorites so far, I am mainly going for the submachine guns so have classes with the MSMC, PDW and MP7 . Got a 31-6 game on Yemen last night so dropped that in my file share Very Happy= :D . Not really sure which assault rifle is best to use for my assault class, any tips ?

As Vrals said I couldn't play for the better part of yesterday so only just reached lvl 35 now .
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 pm

the best assault rifle is the SWAT-556, you just have to suffer through the burst fire a little bit, and even then its not so bad.

what I have on my main assault load out is:
SWAT-556/select fire/red dot/grip.
Wildcard primary gunfighter.
B23R/no attachments.
Dexterity + scavenger

Don't know if you have the SCAR, that with three attachments, dexterity, two shock charges and the KAP-40 makes for an excellent class.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Had my first half dozen games. With default class I went 3 for 12 or so. Then I ranked up enough to unlock the class with that heavy machine gun whose targeting system puts a diamond over the enemy's head and I started going positive. Need some time working out what to put in the custom slots now that they're unlocked too. All in all it seems really fun. Amazed at how smooth and fluid the graphics are. I wonder why IG never managed that in any of the Resistance games?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 pm

well there is some good news: there should be a patch coming out soon fixing some of the bugs in the game, sounds good to me anyway
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top