Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm guessing you didn't have a lot of patience when it came to this game
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Patience I have.but I'm just disappointed I don't like how the game
Plays like Mitch sed you can have someone beat hands down or so you think
But after putting a clip of a vector into someone then have them drop you in the blink of an eye.
And theres been two patches out in under a week that alone should tell you something.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm

@Daniel, tried changing search preferences to "Best" and couldn't find a game, will try again tonight....
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:52 pm

if you noticed, Bacon, I was talking about THIS game. If you got rid of it after 5 days that tells me that you don't have the patience to wait it out to see if Treyarch would try to work on it. The fact is, MP games are NEVER perfect release and they need us to give them feedback so that they can at least consider making the game as perfect as it can be.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:56 pm

And I think it's good that they're already patching this. IW didn't do shit for at least a month before they finally got their asses in gear and patched the game.

Hell, MW3's already been hacked and I'll bet that they won't even bother to patch it.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:21 pm

It's a build up tbh after playing
Mw2 4x prestiges
Blops 15xprestiges
Mw3 15xpresyiges
Every time it's not right when released .I think I give them enough of my time to get at least one of them good to go on release .
I enjoyed all of them but now I think it's time to say goodbye CoD my time with this franchise is done.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

What the hell daniel already gonna hit nr.2 ... :p

@Bacon; So that's about a week of hoping they patch the game an if they don't you get rid of it ... Seems silly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 am

I chose Ghost instead. I'll get Awareness next time and the Swarm after that.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 am

Jolli wrote:
What the hell daniel already gonna hit nr.2 ... :p

@Bacon; So that's about a week of hoping they patch the game an if they don't you get rid of it ... Seems silly.

Yeh I suppose it's to much to ask that a game be finished apon it's release I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 am

exactly, its a little silly to expect a game to be perfect, or as you say finished, upon its release, problems just arise that developers can't always foresee
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 am

I would agree if this was the first time round the bloke but its not!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 am

lol this isn't my first time either but I EXPECT there to be issues with games upon release
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 am

Sorry I did not mean you I meant Activision mate.
But that's the issue we as consumers are happy to by unfinished games.
Insted of them taking there time they just pump out a game every year!
Like I sed I have enjoyed the past cod game iv just had my fill.

Edit I just re read my post before you's it doesn't make much sence!!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 am

I wouldn't say happy, I would say that we buy it and some people are fine with it and others of us take it for what it is at the current moment and hope that they fix it (or, in some cases I KNOW that it will be fixed). Quite honestly, the CoD franchise is so popular that even if the game isn't touched the developers know that people will keep playing it.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:06 am

Yeh your spot on mate I'm just not gunna be one anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 am

Ok after playing 15 matches me thinks it has come to me attention that the spawn points are F'ed. The poor guys that me mowed down not realising they just spawned made me feel really bad for them. Killed all 5-6 players in 1 clip of the Heavy Gunner class within 5secs.
If the game saved right me will show you all it in the theatre or hopefully youtube if its linked
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 am

How is it not finished ? just because the servers fail doesn't mean the game is incomplete, that's a silly thought.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:17 am

I just DESTROYED a Kill Confirmed match using just the combat knife, the shock charges, and the combat knife. Got 4025 points, went 27-21, got 27 confirms and 1 deny, feel pretty good about myself atm lol. (second place had 3465 points Smile)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 am

I don't feel so special anymore, I forgot how much call of duty players dedicate their lives to this game.

everybody has the gold camo for the DSR-50 Sad
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 am

even if I get the gold camo I will never use it
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 am

Nuketown killed me stats badly lol.

Me vid is on me list thing if you want to see the unfairness of spawn points
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 pm

My KD is pretty much stopped at 1.3, not going up or down. Tried changing search preferences to "Best", only found 1 match and got a 2.0 KD + in it, went back to normal and still played decently, for now......
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm not gonna use gold on anything except the knife.

/implyingIalmosthavethegoldknife
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:51 pm

a gold painted knife, sounds like something Eddy Raja would have
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 pm

So I accidentilly rented this for the PS3. so if anybody wants to play.

though all i really care about is zombies
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top