Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm stuck on a strict Nat type I did the mw2 trick to force it into open
It worked once .but now it's not staying open does anyone now how to open it up Zmd make if
Stay an open Nat type??
The strict Nat type stops me from getting into party's in my reagion oz/nlz
I had the same problem in mw3 but That game I could in party's from the USA or the EU
But not my own reagion?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Search around on the net and see if your modem allows the DMZ. However, you've gotta make your PS3 Internal IP address static. There's bound to be myriad tutorials online for this.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 pm

I prestiged Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 pm

oh boy, Jolli won't be happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 pm

I hope I'm still invited to the after party D:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm

I will see if I can prestige this weekend, may take a bit as my score per minute ain't that good.

Been stuck on a 1.3 KD for ages, some things are starting to annoy me, ,mostly the amount of overused head glitching spots on the maps. Also already seen a few quickscopers which pisses me off .

I have had so many 500 point streaks which I cannot convert into anything higher which is a little annoying too though that is more my fault than the games, my aim is quite good now but sill get owned from behind alot. It probably has something to do with the fact that I don't know how to read certain maps and am too dependent on the radar. Also don't know why but I keep trying to outgun head glitchers and it works abut 20% of the time lol.

Got another Lodestar but only got like 2 kills with it, only one enemy seemed to show up in red at a time which was annoying, hate earning high killstreaks and not getting rewarded.

Also, changed my scorestreak setup to lightning strike, Stealth Chopper and Lodestar.

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 pm

I've been stuck at an .82-.85 since the game was basically released. Some of the crap is ridiculous, like blindfiring working better than aiming, are you kidding me?

Playing some games with Leo and this one guy has 43 on what I think is first prestige, do you not have a life? And another guy has 53 on first prestige again, do you not have a life?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey, Dan is lvl 30 1st prestige Razz, he has a pretty high score per minute tho, he has barely played more than me but is miles ahead in rank already Shocked . Heck, I've seen some second prestige players already !

I've been playing online as much as my internet will allow it and i'm still lvl 47, I've gone up 8 ranks today in 2 hours due to double xp.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 pm

^ It's not being a no-lifer. Because of the 2XP and the lucky games I got just after prestiging, I probably leveled up to 30 within an hour or two (and it probably helps that I'm getting consistent games of 2.0 KDs and 5000+ score Razz)

Also, do as many challenges as you can, they give good XP boosts.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

I seem to go between a few games of 2.0 KD + and then about 10 games where I barely go positive or negative, i.e 25-22 or 7-9 etc.

I will probably prestige and then this game will just become my go-to game for multiplayer and not my go-to game in general like it is atm.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm

I dont seem to be getting dbl XP?
Everything I Do i seem to be getting the same XP as yesterday
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:32 pm

You only get 2XP if you have Nuketown 2025 (Pre-ordered, Hardened Edition etc). If you have 2025 downloaded, then you have 2XP. It may not seem like it because all the numbers that come up during the game is Score, not XP.

My KD's going up ever so slightly. Now at 1.78. I can taste the 2.0 Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

Are ok .i do have nuke town but I don't think I care for this game tbh
Its pretty crap the lag Is the worst iv played in a COd game.
It's not that I'm getting my ass handed to me I'm not
Iv less than a thousand kills at 1.30.
I'm sick of going around a Courner at ending up in a wall then getting shot
Or putting a clip In a guy just for him to kill me in 4-6. Rounds
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 am

^ I've got something that might fix that (to an extent). When you click on Find Match in Public or League, press the Square button and then select the search preferences to 'Best' instead of Normal. That way it looks for more refined connections leaving you with less lag compensation and more staying alive.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 am

I haven't had many lag problems, most of mine are dealable. Anything beats the Modern Warfare 2 offline lag.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 am

@ Daniel i am searching the best
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am

"Searching the best
Better than all the rest"

Sorry, couldn't resist Razz

(yes I know the actual lyrics aren't right)
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:43 am

The campaign is very short imo.

Been getting to know the maps on private tdm

Also yes me has the game and got it for free ^_^
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:43 am

I wish I was even close to prestiging... Sad

Between work, visiting in-laws, a whole day of "Unable to Join Session", and the trying to balance teams because there are more then 2 of you in a party issue... I am only low 20's Sad

Patch is supposed to be out soon though!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Dingo wrote:
The campaign is very short imo.

Been getting to know the maps on private tdm

Also yes me has the game and got it for free ^_^
Short? I thought it was pretty long, took me a few 3/4 hour sessions of completing it, and a further hour or two of Strike Force. Then again, I was doing the main campaign on Veteran (SF was on Regular, it's impossible in Veteran). Did you kill 'you-know-who' with the Barret 50. Cal and 'you-know-who-else' in the last level?

Also, completing challenges on Double XP is pretty helpful. I'm already Prestige 1 Level 55 Cool

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Daniel wrote:
I hope I'm still invited to the after party D:
NO PARTY FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 pm

I'll just sneak around back Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I just prestiged myself an hour or two ago and damn this lag is annoying me, I am just losing gunfights I should be winning, if I shoot first and am accurate than I should be winning the 1 vs 1, instead I am getting killed in 1 bullet it seems and the killcam shows a situation alot different than it was on my screen. Also, dunno what it is but I seem to always be the target of hunter missiles and lightning strikes, e.g I am going 9-7 in game and then get killed 3 times straight by those killstreaks within the space of 10 seconds (no spawn protection) so I end up going negative, kinda pisses me off. Now I am having a good game in every 5 and I know that I can do better than that.

Anyway, on the brighter side of things, I love C4, got lots of kills with it already and it's amazing for taking out kilstreak rewards such as drones and guardians Very Happy= :D .
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:44 pm

^ Have you tried setting your search preferences to 'Best'?

About to hit the button for a second time. Should I keep Ghost or Swarm unlocked?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Yep Mitch that's what pissed me off that why I traded this game in
Already.yep 5 days since I got it I now traded it in
Hello AC3
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top