Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

Borderlands 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 am

He and the other DLC raid bosses are supposed to be. However, there's some technical problem with the game clock changing to December. No idea what. But the upshot is that Hyperius and the others should all be repeatable until they fix it, or until the month changes.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 am

Are ok cool
What did you here about more DLC ??
If they put out 3 before the end of the year do you think there will
Be more than 4 DLC packs?

BL1 had 4 packs but if they pump out this many this fast it gotta leave you wondering
If there will be more than 4.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 am

A bunch of shift codes for golden keys are up on there face book page , the codes are good for the entire weekend
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 am

Yeh there's about 3-4
I guess that was not you on the ps3 today I tried to get you to join
Me and Rx!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 am

no it was not lol i just logged on and saw that , Some one left my ps3 on almost all day -_-

Also i got the b!t_h smg and it is amazing with the bee 50 round clip, almost 100 percent acuracy when you hip fire and a really fast rate of fire
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am

You lucky bugger iv been farming that for ages and still can't get it
But I did get the sham out of the bunker but not the b!t_h.
Also got the legendry Dahl smg today can't remember it's name?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 am

i got mine from doing the Leviathan treasure room glitch. I try to do five runs at the most so that way i dont sink a bunch of time into it and dont get upset if im not getting any thing.

I like running the treasure room because you can basically get almost any legendary, unless i know what i want to be farming for.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 pm

ill be on for awhile if any one wants to kill anything let me know
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:14 pm

ill be on in about 1 hour from now
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 am

Bacon wrote:

Also got the legendry Dahl smg today can't remember it's name?

That would be the Emperor. How's the rate of fire on that thing? I hear it's generally pretty low.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 am

Yeh that's it!
It's a Dahl so ads is burst fire witch I'm not a fan of really
But if your accurate its ok.two bursts will take down most normal enemy's with the bee on of course.

Only got one invicable boss to go till iv best them all
Im comming for you Gee!!

Only got to get one more smg till iv got all legendery smgs
The Slagga.iv got to start a new play through to go it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 am

thanks for the help last night wadey and rx , ill be on later today for a bit
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 am

No worries mate

Iv almost got my 3rd level 50 character now!
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Good - A Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold and a Bee Shield.
Better - A class mod that adds 33% to rate of fire and mag capacity to pistols.
Holy $hit - The purple relic I just found that adds 61% to mag capacity for Torgue weapons.
LOLWTFOMGROFLCOPTOR - The look on Terramophus' face when I introduced him to my new combo package.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

...double penetrating unkempt Harold sounds terrifying.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm sure that was the intention.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Jmw566 wrote:
...double penetrating unkempt Harold sounds terrifying.

I'm trying to hold out and not bye that gun but I dout ill be able to Rolling Eyes
I must have it for the name alone!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Wel I've beat Gee now so iv beat all Invinceable boss in the game ATM Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Bacon wrote:
Wel I've beat Gee now so iv beat all Invinceable boss in the game ATM Very Happy= :D

Good stuff Wadey!
How many times did it take you?
Davedave and I will be explaining the facts of life to pyro pete tonight. I finally finished the torgue dlc to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm jumping on in a bit. Hopefully I catch you guys on. Maybe I can help out a bit now : p
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Good stuff tonight Wadey and Silver. Yay for farming! Thanks for the weapon dump Wadey, some good stuff in there.
I think if we do that with 2 Axtons again, we should time the turrets out better. I think we could keep him tied up on the floor for the entirety of his very short life. Cool

If anyone knows the firm location of the second red chest behind a sign in the 2nd dl (not the one "in town", the other one, please let me know. I'd like to pick that off my challenge list the next time I'm on.

Also, Jakobs 4 Lyfe! Cool
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Ill double check that chest I was on about later when I get back on I'm sure it's the one you need.
Agreed on the turret usage.I get all kill....kill kill
Then I see Dave's turret and I'm like O iv got one of them and chuck mine out to Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 am

That was Wadey's loot-splosion? I thought davedave dumped all that stuff. Thanks Wadey.

I never realized how noobish my weapons where until I started playing with you guys. I always thought I had the tools to get the job done. Now I should be able to really do some work.

Still no luck with the warrior dropping a Conference Call though. I may just give up since firepower's really not an issue for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 am

I dropped 3 conference call did you not get one?

Ill add you silver I was sure I had you on my list already scratch
If you need any gear you can't get let me know I'm might have it
I can drop it for you Smile
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top