Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

Borderlands 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm

@Wadey Me got it just after you left yesterday, It sucks against the vamps lol.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:37 pm

i just jumped on and got two level 49 and 48 im gunna get a 50 should not take long!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am

Season pass went on sale for $25 down from $60, I happen to have a $30 PSN card from my Birthday last year, I was going to use it on Skyrim dlc but should I go for this ? .
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

Guh took me 35mins to kill Dex by meself and he dropped nothing good.

Spoiler:

*No colour due to stuck on dialup speed till thursday.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

So you off line then or can you still play?
I need someone to die multipull times with me
Against the new stalker boss like last night.
Or go for the big boss!

@mitch this is worth the money!!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:25 am

Anyone defeated Voracidous yet ?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:00 am

Me and Dingo got close but we need one more person or should I say
A group with a siren in it to res us and I reckon we would put it down!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 am

Well I bought the season pass, I seriously thought that it was a mistake but it was real, less than half price for a season pass when all the dlc's aren't even out yet and Sir Hamerlocks was on the store for $15 NZ (I paid $25 for all 4) . What a deal !

I got all 3 on my download list now, will download the pirate dlc when I'm done with Ratchet and Clank 3 (just mopping up the last few trophies).

EDIT: Just remembered, I have a lvl 50 Gunzerker but he's geared up with a bunch of crap compared to what you guys have Razz. Only a mix of stuff from terra but maybe it'll be enough. Also, I could go for the plat on this game, just need someone to help with 2 side missions on normal mode.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:56 am

Ill help what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 am

I need to beat Terra and finish the last arena on normal mode (last two side quests I have to do I believe), if you hop in with a lvl 50 character the arena will be easy, not so sure about Terra as I wouldn't be able to damage him. With the "finish all side quests" trophy proress doesn't carry over to TVHM, so I would have to do them all over again on TVHM to get the trophy, much easier this way. Oh and how do you get a chubby to spawn ?, never happened to me before.

I'll be online a fair bit tomorrow, if anyone is willing to help out Smile .
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 am

Chubbys come out of pods insted of badass varkids
It's luck but you can get a few if your going for Vermi.

Terra's a push over!!
All 5 of mine are now level 50!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:41 am

Downloaded the Sir Hammerlocks DLC today, I have a lvl 50 gunzerker so I am free for taking on the raid boss once I'm through the short story missions.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 am

Thinking im out atm but i may be around later.
i beat big D today took about 15 mins with the help of my son Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 am

I've heard he isn't that hard compared to the other raid boss in the dlc ?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:46 am

Yeh not realy
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 am

Still, good on you for beating him !, should I start the dlc on TVHM or Normal ?, normal will mean I get no worthwhile loot from the main story at least.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 am

Wadey kills everything. The weapons he has are freaking war crimes.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:32 am

TVHM! normal I don't plan on doing to easy.
I did not find any gear worth keeping.
I bought a saraph shorty but that's it

And I have already farmed all but 2 of the unique weapons!!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:26 am

Me might be on this weekend THOUGH mic will be off as partner down and will be trying to scare me.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Mitch did your game crash ?
Mine did.
I droped a legendery beserker mod but your mate picked it up
I was not sure if you had one for your gunzercker ?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 am

Oh my game didn't crash, I did get the gunzerker mod, we found 4 legendaries today, did Gearbox increase drop-rates ?.

If you are on later I need help with a few things including the Hammerlocks dlc
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:02 am

Nah it's just cause you played with Wadey. He's like a legendary magnet.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 am

^This so hard.

Also, I hate how the slayer of terra mod for zer0 is STILL broken. Jeez, Gearbox, just fix it so that it stops trying to buff one of the Gunzerker stats and change it to a useful assassin one.

Maybe I need to look into getting me a legendary hunter class mod?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 am

Me and Wadey took down Voracidous legit about an hour or two ago, the secret lies within the Trespasser, a unique sniper that ignores shields. It's a quest reward for "Animal rights" given by mordecai (takes place in wildlife preservation area). Luckily I had activated the quest at lvl 50 so got a lvl 50 version of the weapon.

Once you have that it's a lot easier granted that the stalker didn't go after me right off the bat or we weren't able to pile on the damage quick enough. Basically we took about a 10th-8th off his health off the start, then I switched to the Trespasser and used headshots to take out the Chief, with him dead he can't give his ridiculously large shield to Voracidous, that hurdle is gone, then it's a basic beatdown except V has less health than a normal invincible . We only killed him once as if he went after me at the start instead of Wadey I couldn't take down the chief and the shield would be handed over to V. Also, he still hits hard so even with the chief out of the picture you're not an instant winner, though I am sure if Wadey got his own Trespasser the fight would be even less difficult.

Thanks for the help Wadey !
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Only got two side missions left in the hammerlocks dlc, just downloaded and installed the Pirate's Booty dlc so will give that a go tonight too.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top