Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Borderlands 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 am

Borderlands 2 was awarded Action Game of the Year at the D.I.C.E. Awards -- this calls for some SHiFT codes to celebrate!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: C3CBT-RC3XW-9WF33-BTJ3T-SB99J
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: C3CTB-XK695-33Z3R-W6BTB-XJC36
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: 53WBJ-T6Z5B-WWWCJ-HBKBB-THTR6

These codes will be active through February 10. Be sure to redeem them before then!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:29 am

What happens when me jumps into peoples games with me Giage? pack mule mode ^_^

Went from $90,000 to over $10,000,000 in 1 session

Me also learnt the having 2 level 50s in me game when me is lvl 40ish means every single enemy is going to be 3 levels higher then me thus making it impossible to kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Randy Pitchford tweet today "I'll say: 100% chance of a level cap increase this year, but 50\50 on unforeseen consequences that some people will rage about." Anyone remember going through a level cap on B1 and experiencing some unforeseen consequences ?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 pm

rrwatch wrote:
Randy Pitchford tweet today "I'll say: 100% chance of a level cap increase this year, but 50\50 on unforeseen consequences that some people will rage about." Anyone remember going through a level cap on B1 and experiencing some unforeseen consequences ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm

I knew there were problems with raising the cap but blow up your xbox ?? The level will be raised but maybe skill trees need to be rebuilt???
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Dingo wrote:

Me also learnt the having 2 level 50s in me game when me is lvl 40ish means every single enemy is going to be 3 levels higher then me thus making it impossible to kill anyone.

Last night I lost most of the money we made farming Pete
But I did get 8 legenderys off him Smile
And 2 off Hyerious plus a saraph gun x2
I got some toys for your Mechro as well!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Are these witch doctors like this all over Hammerlocks DLC ?? I just started and was killed off twice using Maya
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

The they are every where!
Your phase lock won't so shit to them ether Wink
If you need any help lets know Smile
Do you have me on PSN ? Ill check when I get home.
I if your lucky youl find a super bad ass one as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Bacon wrote:
Dingo wrote:

Last night I lost most of the money we made farming Pete
But I did get 8 legenderys off him Smile
And 2 off Hyerious plus a saraph gun x2
I got some toys for your Mechro as well!
See you find more stuff when me aint around lol

You found electric guns? Thanks in advance ^_^
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:43 pm

A shorty electric 19x7000 I think
And a AR electric 2x4500 I think
And a legendery class mod for a Mecro Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm

GUNZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

They out do me baby 1000 electric damage smg lol.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Did you hit 50 yet?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Just did like 1hr ago ^_^.

The game glitched on me in the bunker core as 3 rolands came in to help though non of them even helped
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Just found a easy way to rank up characters without doing anything ^_^.

Me killed The Warrior and right after that me deathtrap attacked all the rakks. Me deathtrap stays alive longer with every kill so hes basically immortal to the weak rakk attacks. Me left the room for a while to come back to his death count of 147. So thats 1 way to rank up your low level characters
^_^
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 am

If anyone is around this weekend I have the pirate dlc side quests (including both raid bosses) and the Mr Torgue's dlc's to finish. I have a few other gaming related things to do but there's a good chance I'll have time for some B2 action.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 am

Poor Mr T got raped by me again and again tonight. Gunzerker with 2 fibbers and bee shield means goodbye Mr T in less then 2mins.
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Just got BL2 for my PC to see how I like it, still getting used to the control layout w/ the KB&M combo
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Tell me about it. Laughing
Recently started PC gaming myself, and it's definitely taking some getting used to. I will say that everything PC gamers have said about mouse accuracy is spot on. But there are still games I would kill to have a controller on.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 am

Fired thus up to day got three legenderys
Lyuda and a baby maker and also a shredifier
Yep still got it Borderlands 2 - Page 15 3717709504
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:05 am

New playable vault hunter on the way.

Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Tell me about it. Laughing
Recently started PC gaming myself, and it's definitely taking some getting used to. I will say that everything PC gamers have said about mouse accuracy is spot on. But there are still games I would kill to have a controller on.

To me this is a controller based game, even though yeah where ever you point that mouse you're going to be dead on, but for all the menus and action choices on BL2 a controller is easier. graphics wiser pc has it hands down. I've been playing on consoles again and now i don't want to due to the graphics lag and unclarity
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Special skins and a smg for saint patties day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 am

ooh looks like I get more new skins, woot woot, still use the one from St. valentine's day
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 am

I missed those ones Sad

Also can't wait to see what the new vault hunter will be, I'm gussing he will be like brick from the first one .
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:33 pm

I really hope its ability is cooler than Brick's was. That's why I never used Brick was because his just sounded eh and not like anything really special like bloodwing or phasewalking.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top