Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 am

Yuh it works well and fires on your trigger pulls and works well. You probably have a higher level version of what I had. I'll find another one no hassle. Just gotta stop finding Torques and Spinny ones.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:44 am

I'm liking the dlc so far.
Must find more of those stupid purple tokens!
Torgue vending machine obsession ...beginning... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 pm

I'm liking it for the most part. Seems pretty short though.

Having trouble getting the Tier 3 Bar Room Blitz. Just can't seem to find them in time. Backup would be welcomed from anyone who wants to jump in. Smile
But apparently, even when you beat it it's repeatable. Only way I've seen to farm Torgue Tokens since the big guys drop them.

Oh, and there's two slot machines in Moxxi's. They look like normal ones, but instead of spitting out Eridium, they drop Torge Tokens when the bars come up. So you could try that too.

While attempting to go through the Blitz for the tenth time, a random Psycho did drop a unique shield, The Cradle. According to the wiki it works like a Tediore gun. That is, when it gets depleted, it gets thrown and explodes.

Switched out of the Bee. Not sure if it's been nerfed yet, but I have to say, the Hide does an amazing job.

Bacon wrote:
Well today's only got 2 hours left so ill check after work tomorrow .

@ Monkey & Rx I have already got another Lyuda for one of you
It's level 50 about 17k damage 125x crit hit and 50%melay bonus
Do it's a decent riffel O and its electric as well so yeh it's not bad.
It's in my bank so it's ready for who ever wants it!!

Iv just upgraded my Veruc not a bad ass riffel 3x6k
I got the Lyuda then the very next go I got the Veruc gunna see if I can pull another Lyuda as well before bed!!

I'll let Rx make the call on whether he wants this one or not. His character is much more sniper focused than mine.
Really cool of you to farm this stuff, Wadey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Nah, monks, you take it.
I'm very melee focused, except on boss fights.
Level 3 of that bar fight is tough. davedave and I tried it once last night before giving up. We're going to try again tonight. I'm going to go full max bloodshed tree, and use everything I've got for max damage at point blank range. That'll mean taking off the rare items relic, but my melee relic increases my damage, and decreases my cooldown by 25%. So I can go all ninja-tastic pretty quickly. A "team increased electrical damage" or "team increased elemental damage" would help too, since every kill I lay down in decepti0n deals out a huge amount of radius elemental damage. With a team softening up the badasses while I'm in the thick of it, I can eliminate everything I can get close to at point blank range.

The problem I was having is the rats stealing my cash while I was killing stuff. After most kills, I'd need to spend a second looking around, as if I wade into a cluster of 5 or 6 baddies, if there's a rat in there, I can drop a lot of cash in a hurry. I'd look down after a fight, and there'd be $55,000 here, $63,000 there... Shocked

I assume that the first to pick that money up gets it, right? Otherwise, that'd be a GREAT way to get everyone in the party a lot of cash, we would all get the pick up. But I suspect that it only goes to the person grabbing it first. I'd like to be "said person", if that's ok with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

I had no problems with Rats with the Hide on. It kills them when they attack me.
I'll join up with you guys if you want. Three's better than two, right? We could actually designate zones to watch. One in front of the bar, one in the back room, and one upstairs?

I'm not sure what prompts them to spawn is my only problem. I think it might be time based, or possibly number of kills. Just can't ever seem to find them in time, nor do I know how many there are.
scratch

I'm not sure, but I think the money the rats drop is instanced to a single person, the one they stole it from. So, only they can pick it up.
Not 100% on that though, so it might be worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 pm

The more, the merrier.
I had the bee on last night, more as a function of forgetting to take it off when I was going all rambo on the bar patrons. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.
I may not be able to use my Law and Order combo anymore, once I start using the Hide. Shame. It worked so well. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 pm

@ Monkey iv seen the cradle in action it's pretty crap the blast it gives out is small and
Does not seem to do much damage.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Oh those phuqing rats!!! Evil or Very Mad

So I'm about 800k lighter, at the moment.
Yeah, the blast from the Hide works fine, unless it hasn't recharged yet, and you back into one of those little bastards. Then you turn around, and have to figure out which one gotcha, and then have to grab the money back. And it's one of those things you can't "batch" pick up, like, oh, everything else. No, you have to notice the color difference, grab it, and grab the others, while getting lit up like a f'ing christmas tree by everything else in the room.

You do get 3-4 torgue chips per round though, which is nice.

If you don't reactivate the mission, everything in the bar will respawn on its own. The only advantage I've found to this is that everything in the room that doesn't like each other will attack each other immediately, without you needing to fire the first shot. So they can weaken each other up pretty nice. Still can't finish the mission that way, but if you're farming tokens, that may or may not be of any value.

Best drop I've gotten so far is a blue jacobs grenading assault rifle. 150k value. With my Jacobs mod, I think it'll be serviceable.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Is there any new Invinceable bosses in the new DLC?
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Uh, I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm on welfare b/c the rats done stole all mah ca$h.
Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

I had the same happen to me in the bandit slaughter dome Sad
Just farm terra or the worror or even the bunker they all drop a good amount of cash.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Me loves how the Gunzeker hums this when gunzerking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Picked up a maggie and a thunder bolt pistol from the treasure room two legendaries in 2 hours isn't to bad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 pm

You got a comfence call yet ?

I may be able to get you one soon but I need to get back to the worror on 2.0 with my zero iv just done 1.0 and I'm just doing main story and getting th lev 50.
If you beat the worror then save and quit but not actully finish the game you will replay that part again and the legendary drop rate is very high.
I watched a vid and he did it 10 times and 7 of them the got an orange and 3 of the 7 wer ccs
So I'm ttruing to get back there and try it out for my self and if it works ill give you one Smile
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:21 pm

No I haven't gotten it yet Sad

That's a way better way of farming the warrior! I have gotten really good at the treasure room glitch it takes me about 5 minutes to do a run , if your looking for a legendary let me know and ill keep my eye out for it
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 pm

There is an Invincible boss in the DLC. Not sure who or what. Haven't beaten it myself. Spent more time on that Bar Room Blitz than anything else. Glad to finally get it done.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 pm

@ jaded ill let you know if I pick one up.
I just hZve to get through s 2.0 main story it should not take long coz I short of cheat
I play co-op with my self and load up my level 50 and just run through all the enemy to the objective and if i feel my zero is not getting enough XP I just go kill Terra a lot.
I got to level 32 in 1.0 and I did not do any side missions at all.

Apparently doing it that way the legendary drop rate for the worror is very high
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Much appreciated wadey Very Happy= :D

Ill have to remeber that trick for my 2.0 play threw. With gaige
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am

What time will you be on next, Wadey? I wouldn't mind picking up that Lyuda whenever you have a chance. Smile
I can be on again in around an hour.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:41 am

I'm on now Monkey I had to pop out to play bball
I actully have just got another Luyda on my second go so I have two same Lyudas Smile
There are almost the same both electric but one is level 50 and one is level 49.

Last edited by Bacon on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:01 am

Very happy with my Lyuda, thanks. Certainly couldn't beat the price. Laughing
Again, let me know if you need help with anything. I owe you.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 am

No worries mate Smile
Just checked I'm now DL the DLC yay!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:03 am

I'll have to get mine at a later date. I spent a lot in the last month...
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 am

Just picked up another veruc and a legendary turtle sheild with a
Capacity of 168000
Ill start the DLC on the weekend sometime still got thing I want to do before I start it!
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am

Yay shield yay!
You oughta write drop what you're farming wadey, so if we want to vulture...uh... Embarassed very thankfully accept a gift you have...yeeeeeaaaah...that's it... That thing I said would be easier.

Bacon!
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top