Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 10:42 am

1st time we had a moonshine brawl was so funny. Lolz I don't throw punches but I was drunk so I was not in control.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 1:27 pm

Porky wrote:
1st time we had a moonshine brawl was so funny. Lolz I don't throw punches but I was drunk so I was not in control.  Razz
I just remember how hard I was laughing. Never laughed so hard in a game before. It was so fun. Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:10 pm

Cel wrote:
Ima hop on today to fill my wagon. I'll sit on it for whoever wants in on that extra dough.

i want the extra dough
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:21 pm

I may hop on this evening, but we'll see! Realm, I'll add you when I get on next!
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:35 pm

okay ill accept in the morning
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:44 pm

I'm currently at 78/100.
Was also gifted a free resupply and some goods, so that helped. You guys should also have it. Hit the options button, then go down to Benefits. Claim it there.
I'm idling, letting the goods make, while I get ready to pick my Little up from school in a while.
After, is dinner time. So I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to run into you, Realmy. But if that's the case, I'll refill my wagon and we will run it upon completion.
Will be back on after dinner, Charli.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 7:20 am

Still have that wagon, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to run it today.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 11:24 am

Cel wrote:
Still have that wagon, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to run it today.

of course
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:59 pm

xRealm wrote:
Cel wrote:

of course
Well come on. Cool
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 5:18 am

Almost another full wagon. If anyone wants in on it, let meknow.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Spooky pics :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 1:26 am

top one looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:17 am

Thanks.That was out in the swamps. Taken moments before someone with a mask came and stabbed me to death. Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 7:40 am

players who kill other players in free mode for no reason need a life. applies to every game.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:16 am

Yeah I don't get it. I get the play mechanics where you are supposed to steal wagons. There are missions where you assassinate players. But to just come up and kill someone just for shits and giggles?... when there is pvp mode, makes them an asshole.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:45 am

is there a kd in rdo? that might explain it

kids these days love kd padding to make themselves feel big
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:03 am

Nope. You don't get shit. There are no stats or rewards for this in free roam. Just assholes assholing. 🤷‍�
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:18 pm

yeah the world is messed up Neutral
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 5:25 pm

It is Realmy. 🥺
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 💗

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:02 am

lol, lil bugger was having none of it, when I got back up close to him, he kicked me and ran off.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 am

Porky wrote:
lol, lil bugger was having none of it, when I got back up close to him, he kicked me and ran off.  Razz
I saw that. When I was explaining to Six, I said " ..and then the horse hoof-slapped her "
He said " he *kicked* her? " 🤣🤣🤣
I don't know what was wrong with me. I couldn't remember how to properly explain it. facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:30 am

Too much moonshine beanz  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:36 am

Porky wrote:
Too much moonshine beanz  Laughing
Laughing I wish. That would have explained it.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:24 pm

brain malfunction probably

it happens to the best of us
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:24 am

This is true. One time, I was about to pour apple juice in Buggy's cereal. Buggy's eyes were like Shocked

Quickdraw pass #4 came out yesterday. It's supposed to give us the Halloween update, October 28th, for free. I've been feeling October-y and dressing accordingly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top