Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:52 am

I use rolling block too but never manage to get a 1 hit kill with it, it looks like a headshot and should have been a headshot, but noooo. Suspect And omg, the dynamite...I just could not get to throw it, kept on placing it on the ground and that's why I blew myself up. I'm fine with it on muh horse, but on foot, when it matters, no chance. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Hmm. Not sure why. Maybe it was caused by the lag? Maybe try Carcano next then? Either way, a sniper is vital in this game, especially this map. ( Blackwater too )

That happened to me... the sitting the dynamite on the ground. Didnt even mean to. Shrug
I mean, can do we do that in other game play cause I've never done it before.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:15 pm

I have a sniper but can't remember which one. Yes, you can so that in the normal game too. I did pick up the exploding bow on the rooftop the other day, that's fun as hell. I wasn't sure if dropping your current weapon and picking up one of the random ones would permanently replace the one you had, but it doesn't. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:26 pm

Okay so, I'm glad you said that. I thought it was ammo and you had to have it equipped. But was a little nervous to try. Didnt want to lose my weapons.

I'm wondering if this is a permanent mode. Thinking
When it first hit, last reset, it said earn 3xs the gold. Does that mean it will be permanent with a lower gold payout?
I'm okay with that btw. I've earn more gold then I need. Spent like, 20 bars in the tailor yesterday Excited and still have a shit-ton left. I just want this to be a permanent mode. By far, the best thing in this game... getting drunk in our Moonshine shack and slapping each other aside. Laughing

Last edited by Cel on Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:36 pm

If you run over a weapon that you have equipped it will give you some ammo. You can swap out any gun you carry for anything, but you get your gun back once the rounds have finished. Pretty sure it's here to stay the same as the other missions in your telegrams but not sure on the  x gold rewards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
you and your shops Laughing
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:47 pm

I know. I have a problem.
I have a personal goal to own every piece, even the ones I'm not a fan of.

^ true gaming goals ayyyeee
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:53 pm

Is your wardrobe big enough?
Razz
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 2:27 pm

Porky wrote:
Is your wardrobe big enough?
Razz
Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm will to fill it to full capacity, whatever that may be.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Okay. We played the Ft Mercer map again tonight.
Freaking dynamite arrows are the bomb diggity. 😳 Those turret guys go boom. 🔥
They will forever be my layout in this mode.
And I have a Volcanic Pistal I realized.
Volcanic Pistol
LeMar
Bow - fire and dynamite
Rolling Block
Fire bottles
Dynamite
😎
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:57 am

Yup the bows great fun huh. Cool
Will take a look at my loadout, I pretty much carry all the guns except for shotties, I have a couple of them that I switch between.

The only things I don't like about this game mode is, if you die early in the round (mainly by blowing yourself up Laughing ) you have a very long wait for the next round. I usually pop the kettle on and go for a smoke or something. The other thing is randoms.....why they vote to skip the setting up of your allies is annoying. If it's 3 votes, I make them wait til I am done setting their places. Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:09 am

Hoping to have some time soon to log in and join you guys for some mayhem! I desperately need to upgrade my gear in general and get more going with these different events and such that Rockstar puts out. When do y'all typically play?
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:10 am

Oh yes. That's annoying but usually Six and I both are busy moving allys so it doesn't get skipped even if they want. It's crazy because those allys need to be set up. Why people skip it is something I don't understand. Some of those Alleys have saved my life. Last night, I was the last standing with 52 enemies left. So that entire time, I felt like I was being stared at.🤣 Made me even more nervous.

Made it tho. 😎

Another game, the random was the last and we watched with excitement. It was intense. Needed popcorn.

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:14 am

I am on the other side of the big blue pond to the other guys, so for me it is usually anytime now in the week. Weekend is when we get together, late afternoon UK time, early/mid morning for them.

We can help you rank up and earn some money fast by doing trader runs to start. Do you have any of the online roles yet?
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:24 am

Charlitos wrote:
Hoping to have some time soon to log in and join you guys for some mayhem! I desperately need to upgrade my gear in general and get more going with these different events and such that Rockstar puts out. When do y'all typically play?
Excited
That would be awesome! Evenings for Six and I ( CST)
And throughout the weekend.
I could certainly get my wagon ready for you. You'll make over $300.00 riding to protect the goods.
We could definitely help you out.

What time zone?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:37 pm

Sweet, I'd appreciate the support, even if just showing me the ropes of it all. I don't think I had chosen any roles, as it seemed they required more than I was interested in investing in the game at the time. It's been about a year and a half since I was online, I think, so to be honest I don't totally remember. I've got to clear some space out to put RDR back on my PS4 before I get going again too.

My availability is pretty slim, but in general follows weekends and some evenings. I'm also CST! Looking forward to possein' up Guns firing The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 818935
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:14 pm

Sounds good, bud.
And I will tell you that I believe this game is more fun with good people with you. There's always griefers ready to ruin your day by being assholes. But they are less likely to do so when you have people with you. We are a good team.

I'll fill my wagon. And I'll sit on it until we get together. We will be looking for you. ♡
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:13 pm

This game is so weird sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Lol duck. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Lol duck.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Laughing
It's so dumb. Took a second to figure out what was going on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:00 pm

Shoulda caught it.

Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:25 am

Oh wow. 😳

If I didnt have my boar pelt in my hand, I would have tried.
Like I said, it took me a second to figure out wtf happened. And I was hunting animal fat so I could have used that duck. It flew away before the shock fell off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:05 pm

Lolz Beans. Reminds me of this...

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not sure how far you are into the online side of things, but starting out can be slow without gold and good weapons. We will fill our wagons for you and hold them until we see you on. I think you will get $300 from each run so that will give you a good start. As a heads up, while doing a trader run, if anyone in the posse gets disconnected, or we get highjacked by other players, the person who is running the wagon will cancel the run so we don't lose the goods, so don't worry if you see that happen. We just load back in and restart. cheers
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:22 pm

Laughing Laughing ^ Gets me every time.

Got a full wagon and will sit on it.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Awesome, I appreciate your help in getting me started! Yeah, I definitely remember not having the gold to do much of anything and felt like my weapons were more of invitations for others to shoot at me rather than anything I could do damage with. But it'll be a different story being at the side of some seasoned vets like yourselves!

Went through and reinstalled the game last night. Hoping to log on sometime this week... perhaps tonight! Eager to get some shenanigans going again in New Hanover!
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:14 pm

I wonder if we could get you into Call to Arms with us. Fast way to get you gold, money and xp. Thinking
You'll get your ass handed to you but only because your lower level. But we could run it hard. Hell, Six and I usually get to wave 8 by ourselves with hardly any problems.

We will be on tonight. We can run my wagon. Just ride with me as I'm sure you have a slow horse atm. Shoot allllll the red dots. Guns firing
Back to top Go down

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top