Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Fighting games (What is your go to?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orisima
First Nation
First Nation
orisima

Nation Reputation : 0

Fighting games (What is your go to?) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting games (What is your go to?)   Fighting games (What is your go to?) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:50 am

So I have seen that this part of the Forum has no topics of fighting games and I wanted to put stuff up about the subject. First, is what you all might like in the Fighting game genre? I am a fan of a lot of Fighting games myself. I got into Dragon Ball Fighters Z myself but fell out of it as of late. But Some of my old favorites are of course Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Guilty Gear X, Bloody Roar 2 as well as King of Fighters 2000. Street Fighter 3rd strike of course being the best of its time, Guilty Gear X for having amazing Music as well as Instant Kills, Bloody Roar 2 for being my first introduction to both Fighting games as well as Metal. and King of Fighters had Amazing Sprite artwork for their background. So What are all your favorite Fighting games and What for?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games (What is your go to?)   Fighting games (What is your go to?) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:19 am

Been avoiding fighting games myself but gonna use this as a recommendation for checking. My eldest is really enjoying smash bros on switch.
Back to top Go down
orisima
First Nation
First Nation
orisima

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games (What is your go to?)   Fighting games (What is your go to?) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:46 am

Ah yeah Smash Bros is a great Party Fighter I would def recommend it.
Back to top Go down

Fighting games (What is your go to?)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top