Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Doodle Champion Island Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

Doodle Champion Island Games Empty
PostSubject: Doodle Champion Island Games   Doodle Champion Island Games EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:02 am

Not entirely sure which category to put this post in, but this seems like a close-enough fit.

Last week I may or may not have spent an entire afternoon at work playing Doodle Champion Island Games Wink Doodle Champion Island Games 38633  I had seen it as the banner of Google for some time in celebration of the Olympics, and in the past I know that the Google Doodle games were fun enough to kill 5-10 minutes. When I started it up with a short post-lunch procrastination in mind, I didn't know I'd enjoy it so much. The art is beautiful, the world is small enough to explore but diverse enough to be interesting, the games are simple with a more challenging mode of each to try and overcome, and the side quests and characters add something extra to do. Check out the video below to see what it's all about! Would probably be a fun one to play with the kiddos as well. You can easily explore the entirety of the island and all the games in 20-30 minutes, plus plenty more to do than that!

Doodle Champion Island Games!
Back to top Go down

Doodle Champion Island Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top