Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

Borderlands - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm

im gone for the rest of the summer on sat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am

You say that like it's a bad thing Eve. I'd love to go on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 am

Couldn't make it on. Fecking PS3 wouldn't connect to my router.

Will be trying to sort it out later on.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 am

eve wrote:
im gone for the rest of the summer on sat.
Enjoy your time away, eve. I've never gotten to go on a vacation. Doubt I ever will.

Lesus, Don't worry about it. We still got some stuff done. Always glad to help someone get their Braaaaaaaaaains quest out of the way.
*dives into zombie horde screaming "Brains! I must have more BRAAAAAAINNNNSSS!"*
Gotta love that role reversal. Laughing

Hope you get your router sorted. I've been having some trouble with my internetz. Keeps dropping out for a minute or two. Puzzled
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 am

thanks cobalt maybe you will... in your senior years Cool

and street.
its not a bad thing, I'm actually PUMPED
i just wish i could lvl up and play a bit more with you guys... but its only a Video game and there are a lot more things that are less frustrating and healthier for you out there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Ah...AH...ARGH AH AHHAFAFHA! Mad

Stupid Lance Chest giving me three Orange Revolvers? What type of sick joke is that? If you're going to give me a crate with three Legendaries in it, one of them better be a damn Chimera! Evil or Very Mad

Not a bad run I guess. Probably found 15+ Oranges in it. Street, I'll probably give you that Unforgiven we found. I probably won't have a use for it.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Is the Unforgiven one of the revolvers with the melee bonus? If it is, Street, that's one of the weapons you need for the Melee Mordecai build I was mentioning to you on AIM. If you're still interesting in giving it a shot, I'll try to get it put together, it's been a while, but it can't be too difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Amesoeur wrote:
Is the Unforgiven one of the revolvers with the melee bonus? If it is, Street, that's one of the weapons you need for the Melee Mordecai build I was mentioning to you on AIM. If you're still interesting in giving it a shot, I'll try to get it put together, it's been a while, but it can't be too difficult.

Don't remember if it had a melee bonus. If Street is looking for a good melee revolver, I'd be more than willing to give him my good ol Desert Anaconda.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:10 am

Now starting to solo Knoxx on Playthrough 2. Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:10 am

Thinking
How far along are you?
If you'd like I could bring in my Mordecai. He hasn't done this yet either.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 am

Just warped myself to the starting point then switched it off. Be glad to have you along. You get the same rewards for the mission completions too don't you?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 am

Yup. As long as I've gotten as far as the host in the main game. Any side missions are still counted. Tell you what. I'll load up and do a few missions to make certain I'm far enough, then put it on hold.
If you'd like to play today, then I'll join you. Be around 6 or so hours from now, right?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 am

Roughly. Won't be on long tonight though, 2 parties (One for a person leaving work and one is a surprise birthday one). Supposed to be going out tomorrow night as well for another birthday but they are going to a club that has to many teens or lets in to many young ones with fake ID's or without checking. Makes me feel like the "Dirty old fella that hangs around waiting for the young ones to get drunk" *Shudders* So doubt I'll be going to that, leaving me free for tomorrow anytime as well to continue on from tonight.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

I'm free myself. Currently sleeping on a semi normal schedule. Shocked Waking up around 5 AM.(About an hour ago.) So, really I'll be awake as long as you'd likely care to play.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 am

Sound job, See you on in a few hours then. Hows the tooth?

You know whats funny about this game. When I heard of it and seen it I was "eh" then I got it. I really find it way more enjoyable than the other games I have. Find I have more a craving for this game than I do for CoD. Hopefully they keep rolling out more DLC. Oooh and more webseries on Claptrap.

Oh and seen some Level 70's last night in the online lobbies. First I heard of them and mentioned it to Street. Seems you can mod your Character to a higher level and the guns too. However its not really cheating considering that the enemies he was in with were Level 70 too. Did some research, seems that you can do a lot with the modding (Kind of like Oblivion really) However some go way overboard.

The guy I was in game with was cool even helped me out when I got put down, only used weapons that were not over powered to the point of been rediculous.

Whats your thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 am

Lesus wrote:
Sound job, See you on in a few hours then. Hows the tooth?
I don't know. It's not here. Razz
Doing okay today so far. Not even sore yet. Of course, I haven't used my mouth at all yet.

Thinking
I say, to each his own. But I don't think they should've brought it online. Alteration of the game should be a thing people that want to do it keep to themselves.
I don't know though. Cheating is hard to gauge on this game because you're really only cheating the enemies, who don't care. Unless, of course, you take your overleveled character into duels and arena battles. Then you're cheating players, which is not cool.
Shrug
I guess, it's not something I would ever do, but as long as they keep it to themselves, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 am

Of the same thoughts too. Thing is though I see it the same as the Prestige hack in a way, but then a lot of games wouldn't have survived as long as they did without the mods, I mean just look at some of the mods on oblivion, those things are epic looking. The modding on borderlands though seems to involve unlimited Back Pack storage and skill points (Skill points I can't get behind, they would all be the same then), over powering your Guns and setting your Level to redonkulous. I'm iffy on the subject.
Wouldn't be modding myself (Fear I'd FUBAR my game).
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:39 am

Oh, I totally agree on modding games like Oblivion (on PC anyway) and such. Many games like that give you to tools and say "Have Fun." with the understanding that you'll increase the popularity of their product by making mods others will want to play. But those are largely offline games that no one else will interact with. When you bring it into PvP, then I begin to have a problem.

A friend of mine likes Morrowind mods. He has a lot of really fun sounding ones. Like the "Sell your soul" mod. You encounter, well, basically the devil, and he offers you a trade for your soul. I don't know what all you can get, but I remember my friend was a mage type and got a considerable increase to his mana regen. Of course, the devil doesn't play fair, and after that every time you try to sleep you get attacked by deadra and atronauchs. Eventually you can get your soul back and ditch the demons, but at the cost of what you've gained. Much like becoming a vampire in those games.
The creator has used the mod tools to make a perfectly acceptable part of the game. There's nothing wrong with this. I think it's wonderful that PC users have options like this open to them. And stuff like this is making it's way to consoles legitimately too. Like Halo 3 giving you the ability to make your own maps, or all the stuff you can do on LBP.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am

Now that would be interesting on the console version of Bordelands, the ability to make your own maps, areas, missions, people. Voicing would be hard... But imagine what you could do and create and then put out there. Man I'd love that.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 am

Actually, doesn't U2 have a Machinima mode that lets you 'voice' characters? Thinking
Good stuff like that might not be too far off. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 am

It does? Cool.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 am

Hey guys, please take the convo to PM's, thankyou.
This was a paid message from your friends from the spam thread.
Laughing
Borderlands - Page 18 811307
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 am

SPAM POLICE!
SCATTER!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 am

*Throws Spam Doughnut to distract*
Suspect

Borderlands was a very good read, it took me to a place that I havent been to in a long time, it was a very surreal story line, intriguing character and plots, I felt the book really touched my heart, in a way that only women know..
Oh, wait, this isnt a book!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 am

Still loving it? If your around tomorrow I'll be on myself.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top