Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 am

Exactomundo. PLAY MAN PLAY FOR THE SAKE OF PLAYING!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 pm

So how is the new DLC so far? Is it worth getting?
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Its pretty awesome, and its hard which is going to make it even more fun. So far I only did the first mission but even at level 61 I almost died like 6 times doing it. It is defiantly much harder then previous DLC's. There are more upper level enemies that give you a hard time, but I have not seen any new enemies yet. The story is pretty entertaining as usual. I'll have to let you know when I get more playing time in, Only played for like an hour and did lots of exploring.

But so far I like it bounce can't wait to see what kind of bosses await.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmm, sounds difficult, yet fun. I'll have to check it out once I get my character back up to a high level.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah its defiantly a blast, I'd recommend it for only $10 bucks. I am just wondering when the new patch will be out now.

By the way, nice pic SR. Top gear is the javascript:emoticonp('Explative')
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Top Gear is definitely one of my favorite TV shows.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

I want Oct 12 to come now. =(
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:47 am

What's Oct. 12th?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:04 am

The release of the Game of the Year edition. And around there is the patch that kicks the level cap up another 8 levels.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 am

We still waiting for that? I wanna get some runs in with ya Monkey.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 pm

I've actually been helping my little brother. He got his own copy the other day. Poor kid got as far as New Haven and got hit with a corrupted file. Crying or Very sad I've been using my Brick to help him back there and we just got to the Rust Commons last night. I'll probably help him through the rest of the game too. Should be done with the main story by tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 am

No hassle, eeee corrupted file so quickly dang.
Hows it going for him so far does he like it?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 am

Pretty well. He's mostly ticked off because he couldn't beat me in a duel. Heh heh. Poor kid.
Likely to change quickly though. I found him a Volcano yesterday. (He's playing a hunter.)
We made it to the Crimson Fastness, so it'll likely be finished tomorrow evening, after a bit of LBP. We still aim to make a level on that. I'm rather fond of his Kupo-mobile, but in terms of usability it's no match for my MechaTurkey.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:47 am

Lol how old is he?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:01 am

Me got a bloody revolver with 1005 damage.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:06 am

Thats a good revovler. I like the Masher types.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Liamcifer wrote:
Lol how old is he?
12 Years younger than me. 15. Pretty mature for his age though.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 am

HAH! Monkey in Training.

Going through the New DLC on Playthrough one to explore the place see what I can find and what not, along with the story and missions. Just thinking, when I go at it with PT2 Imma die.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 am

How right you are. lol He's nearly a clone of my sense of humor and personality. Not something I've intentionally tried to accomplish, but...well...Monkey see, Monkey do. Rolling Eyes To be expected, I guess.

I've still only done that first mission. Can't wait to go after Crawmerax once they relevel him. No
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 am

Oh lord... Not again... No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! bloody maggots.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:22 am

...But just think of the loot, my friend! Pearl weapons as far as the eye can see!
It will be glorious!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 am

Oh god the loot... Man the amount of drops from Playthrough one is crazy by playthrough 2 we'll be spending half an hour on one area simply checking the drops from regular enemies. And with my pack rat tendencies I'll be full packed by the first area.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:43 am

I foresee many a trip to the Underdome bank. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 am

MY BANK IS FULL TO 42! I CAN'T UPGRADE IT ANYMORE!

Might just join a few random peoples low level games and give em the stuff that has the lesser stats than the newer ones. I'll be a Santa Claus of Borderlands.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 am

Liamcifer wrote:
Might just join a few random peoples low level games and give em the stuff that has the lesser stats than the newer ones. I'll be a Santa Claus of Borderlands.

That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top