Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Ultimate Spell Reigns Supreme?
Chrono Trigger - Dark Matter
Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_lcap0%Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy IV - Meteo
Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_lcap25%Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Chrono Trigger - Flare
Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_lcap0%Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VI - Ultima
Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_lcap50%Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Chrono Trigger - Luminaire
Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_lcap13%Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Lufia II - Zap
Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_lcap12%Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells Empty
PostSubject: Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells   Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm

This is the one you've been waiting for. These are the spells you drool over, the ones you've been waiting ALL GAME to get access to. You've level grinded, you've played 30+ hours and now you're ready to unleash the beast. Which beast is your favourite and takes the crown?

Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells   Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

It was a tough choice between Ultima and Meteo but I went with Ultima just because FFVI was a slightly better game. This contest could have done with less Chrono Trigger though. I'm sure there are plenty of other classic RPG spells to pick from.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells   Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah this was just out of the 5 games I was using. Chrono had more in it that could be considered "its" ultimate spells where as FF only had 1 or so per game.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells   Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:42 pm

I had to go with Meteo. It just owned. Nothing lets the enemy know he's done for like calling down a rain of fire from the heavens. Very Happy= :D
Second, I picked Lufia II's Zap. Classic "magic circle" effect.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells   Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 am

I had to go with Meteo and Ultima. Luminaire had too much of an "Ultima" rip off feel (although the light beams were a nice touch) and Dark Matter was just cool because it suited magus' character. Ultima just sounded perfect for the animation which engulfed everything and Meteo....well Monkey put it best. I love you
Back to top Go down

Classic RPG Best Spells - Ultimate Spells

View previous topic View next topic Back to top