Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

plz help me in u2at mp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arnavk007
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

plz help me in u2at mp Empty
PostSubject: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am

i suck in mp. it took me 15 days to go to lvl 14 and i have been fined 7 times bcoz of electricity cuts can anyone tell me a way to get most out of my playin time. i always reach lvl 12 then i get fined i go to lvl 10 then lvl 8 i am annoyed by this
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 am

Can you be more specific? If you can put together a list of some things you are having specific problems with then why not ask for help at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a thread on this site devoted to finding solutions to players' problems. If you can post some video of what's going wrong that would be even better.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 am

Welcome 007 Smile Like eat mentioned, the Game Surgery thread could help for sure. I fyou can record some gameplay - awesome! If not, just post there and we can see what we can do Smile
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Should this be locked?
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Should this be locked?

I would give him time to come back ad explain what he meant, and go to Dr's thread. Lock it in 24h.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm

i think he hit new post
not new reply Razz

i did that the first time i tried to post a reply plz help me in u2at mp 38633
Back to top Go down
arnavk007
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: sorry   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:37 am

i have already repaired the faulty internet connection by putting ps3 into dmz. but can any1 give me u2 tipsntricks
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: plz help me in u2at mp   plz help me in u2at mp EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 am

arnavk007 wrote:
i have already repaired the faulty internet connection by putting ps3 into dmz. but can any1 give me u2 tipsntricks

Glad to hear you got your connection sorted out. From here on in can you please discussed Uncharted 2 in the U2 thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or post specific requests for diagnosis in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread.

***LOCKED***
Back to top Go down

plz help me in u2at mp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top