Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Uncharted2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:48 pm

A vid of co op/ Multiplayer is on the Portal page

Looks sweet.
Dare I say a PS3 exclusive that wont suck?

Last edited by Leo337 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed spelling of 'among')
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:18 am

Uncharted 1 didnt suck. R1 and 2 didn't suck. What are you on about? Razz

Anyhow, I'm SO excited for this game. First day buy for me easy. Uncharted 1 was the first game I played that fully justified the full cost of my PS3 all by itself.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:05 am

First one was good. I was surprised. At first I was like....this is just male Tomb Raider.
Even though I still kind of think that is the case, its a very well done male Tomb Raider.

I like the idea of the multi player option in this new one
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Uncharted 2 is gonna be bada$$, I'm on the Closed Beta. . Multiplayer Comp. is tons o' fun so far
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:52 pm

I was wondering about that.
The footage I saw looked awesome.
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 am

It takes a bit to get used to the 3rd person perspective, but to me, if Socom was anything like Uncharted 2 I would get it
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:57 pm

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
Uncharted 2 is gonna be bada$$, I'm on the Closed Beta. . Multiplayer Comp. is tons o' fun so far

I hate you.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm

A lot of my psn list is in the beta.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

I hate them too. Suspect
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

good.

One less thing for me to do.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:18 pm

i have the beta but i do not play it yet Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:

YES >>>

got my codes .. DL'd and installed ...

maybe later Cool

Kids are still awake, for now

bounce

and the Bunny has a chance at getting Lucky tonight.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Dont bunnies have a chance at getting lucky every night?
And afternoon
And early morning
And after a lite swim
And before a cup of coffee

silent
Embarassed

Sorry...

Charted 2 looks great!
Back to top Go down
nine5one
Third Nation
nine5one

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:57 pm

I heard bunnies?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 pm

And that kids, is how Bloody Bunnies are made.
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

NICE

I like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:27 am

the beta kickass Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:31 am

I was having alot of fun last night, went 18 - 1 in a plunder match
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm

who has the beta? :?:
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Penny you might want to read through the topic to find that out. . Thinking
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 pm

The beta is brilliant, but inFAMOUS is a'calling. One issue though, I was playing as Sully in co-op and for some reason he reloaded automatically after each shot, I ended up going on a Punch rampage, twas mighty fun javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 am

I gots the beta too and these guys are right, it is quite fun. Plunder:Think ctf where the flag spawns randomly. And you can throw it when you need to. Nice. Deathmatch/ T: Its deathmatch. But imagine a game of R2 where you can climb to just about anywhere on the map. Yes, doing so can make you a target, but since you also don't always have a big red arrow above your head(until they get close) you stand a good chance of actually getting to some good sniping spots. Oh, and the minigun. Imagine a wraith with no shield or bunny hop, and you move pretty slow with it. And then there's the riot shield. It really is like being behind portable cover. I've yet to bash anyone over the head with a propane tank, but it is on my list. Also, before each match you get to select two "boosters" which enhance your abilities or damage is a moderate way. I really hope there are more than the ones we've seen by release. Co-op is pretty fun. I dunno, maybe it just satisfies my need for more R2 maps...but regardless I still really enjoy it. The three of you (1 Drake, 1 Sully, and 1 Sassychickwho'snameIforgot) really do need to work together or you will die. And even here there's a bit of competition among the party members. Not just for kills, but also for collecting treasure scattered around the map.
Looking good so far, and considering that the game won't hit shelves until October 1, they still have a good bit of time to improve. I'm keeping my eyes on this one.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 am

A cool sitodwn interview with the man and voice behind nathan drake - nolan north Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:16 am

Sorry for the double, but another behind the scenes video - meet the women of UNcharted 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:22 am

Thanks for the links, Raistlin. I didn't even know Elena was in this one. I saw the skin in the multiplayer, but I thought it was just another skin they had available.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: