Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 am

Well.....2010 so far is about one thing. Me losing too much damn money.

At first I was not interested in this at all considering the results of Red Dead Revolver. BUt so far, the media for this actually is really catching my eye.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GTA IV was a huge disappointment for me.....maybe the old west will be the setting that really gets me back into sandbox style games again.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 am

Tell me about it, Going onto the second month and already there is 4-5 games that I have to have.
(-_-)
Thank christ for Girlfriends and Valentines day gifts wheeeeeeeeehhehehehe

Edit: Make that six games... I'mma slap you for that one raist *adds Red dead to List*
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 am

Liam wrote:

(-_-)

Yeah, methinks I'll have to go on the lookout for a gaming gal, who'll pamper me with lots of luverly pressies.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Or just get a regular girlfriend and whenever she asks you what type of gift you want just say "Iunno only thing I can think of are games."
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Liam wrote:
Tell me about it, Going onto the second month and already there is 4-5 games that I have to have.
(-_-)

Edit: Make that six games... I'mma slap you for that one raist *adds Red dead to List*

I Like it rough. What a Face
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Just for Raistlin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am

Thanks. My feet are rather calloused. That will help muchly, mhmm. Suspect
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

but my ass is smaller than yours cheers
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 pm

pale

7 post that have nothing to do with the game?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Six added one more Wink

On topic - My Name is John Marsden......[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
aquaknux
Second Nation
aquaknux

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:46 am

It's not just about the money, its also about a thing called time.....
when i play a game that i enjoy.. I want and try very hard to get platinum..
and this takes time.. jeeez, so many games no time.... not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing..
and Raistlin GTA was a disappointment but the online I thought was very very well done you had a wide variety of things to do in it..
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Game has been delayed until May 18. Sad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm ok with this. I'd rather they take their time and make sure its all set before releasing it instead of releasing it with issues.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 am

I'm okay with that cause it gives me time to spread out my expenses.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 am

And finish other games Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 am

Yea, it isn't much of a delay. I have just been waiting for this one for a while. Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 am

Only two weeks though innit?

I like the idea of a western where you can ride around on a horsey and visit a whorehouse(?) and do western things other than like on the rail type shooter or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Newest life in the west trailer. THis game is definitely turning into th enext arkham asylum in my eyes. Hope there's a demo to try.....
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 am

Liam wrote:
I'm okay with that cause it gives me time to spread out my expenses.

For the first time ever i am really happy when games get delayed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 pm

After seeing this.....I think this might just be my next multiplayer game to sink my teeth into.....wow....

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Looks coooooool! Very Happy= :D

*Prays* Please have decent gameplay mechanics, please have decent gameplay mechanics...
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Looks Bloody awesome!!

*joins Leo in prayer*
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:31 am

I'm desperately trying to remember if I liked the original Red Dead, I can recall the 'Dead-eye' aiming sections but can't for the life of me remember if the rest of the game played any good. scratch

Rockstar scored a big 'Meh' with their GTA4 mechanics with me, so I'm hoping they've hit the nail closer to the head with this new one. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:38 am

It has horsies!
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 am

I Agree with you Leo, GTA 4 mechanics was really disappointing, especially shooting. If this game is anything like that i would not be buying it.
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top