Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:13 am

🔒
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 am

Everyone knows the devil spawn camps.

Case and point, Hell, he just sits there all day and let's all the noobs come in doing cartwheels and lagging and jumping towards eternal damnation while Hoos snipes from the pearly gates.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 am

Hmmm... Smells of spam in here... Thinking

In other news, GG's with 'Mega last night... We even rocked up with our Riot shields in one game, God only knows what those guys thought when every time they looked down the staircase there was us two creeping up it with our shields on. Laughing

And "Gore likey the snipeyness shocker!" Shocked Wadofgore was seen carrying an EBR last night, alongside the Javvy of course... Watch this space for his first "Wad-tage" featuring uber-large explosions and rampant no-scope crotch-shots. Cool
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 am

Javelin no makey good montage, and correct me if I'm wrong but Gore has a slight tube fetish does he not?
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
How'd you get your MW 2 callsign up here Jon?

It's pretty easy though it's not actually pulling from anywhere, you just make it. Try this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's you make all of the choices, then you can upload it to tinypic and put it on any forum. I'm not good with this stuff, so if I can do it anyone can.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 am

eattheword wrote:
Leo337 wrote:
I'mma let you finish, Spongey... But we all know that ETW is the best damn thread-killer ever seen in an online forum. Laughing

Har-de-ha-ha. Smile

Well, if you want it to be like MyRes then...

***LOCKED***

Har-de-bleeping-ha-ha. Very Happy= :D
don't forget about the ban hummer Rolling Eyes

Last edited by -Dj- on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 am

Jon1798 wrote:
It's pretty easy though it's not actually pulling from anywhere, you just make it. Try this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's you make all of the choices, then you can upload it to tinypic and put it on any forum. I'm not good with this stuff, so if I can do it anyone can.

Cool Jon, thanks for that. I think I'll have a new image in my sig by the end of the day lol.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

insomniac14 wrote:
Everyone knows the devil spawn camps.

Case and point, Hell, he just sits there all day and let's all the noobs come in doing cartwheels and lagging and jumping towards eternal damnation while Hoos snipes from the pearly gates.

I wanted to work that in near the end, but 'camp' doesn't rhyme with 'strike'. It was a sacrifice in the name of art. Smile

Leo, That's because it's not Call of Duty 6, it's Call of Daniels 4. The first three were themed around liquor, this one's about the band.

Glad everyone seems to have liked that. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Yo, good games lately to all & sundried tomatos, I mean sundry.

@Insom, I'm not über-noob-tubey but I make use of the two I carry, especially when there are large pockets of bad guys together.

I don't have a capture card unfortunately, otherwise I'd make a montage....

The Javelin would make a good montage, especially as I have taken to watching the impact through my thermal EBR, & then taking out the little stragglers who evaded the blast - it always makes me laugh to see the sneaky little ones who think it's safe to come out get popped.

So, yes Leo I think I'm going to try snipering a bit more, if only to scope-watch Javelin fodder.....
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:02 pm

I need confirmation.

A buddy from work told me you can ricochette throwing knives off walls, ceilings, etc, and get kills.
True?

Also....finally got my M 16 back cheers
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Your buddy is indeed correct.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Good stuff Cobalt! That was a fun read! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Thinking

I suppose I will have to go back to using that knife than.

Thanks Insom
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Good to hear. Smile I used you for two reasons. 1.) Because 'Hoos' fit well into the lines, and 2.) You're the Hoosalump. Who else is gonna beat down the devil at MW2?
Guns firing Evil or Very Mad

It's pretty hard to do on purpose I hear, Six.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

I have deployed 50 harriers for once, now i have my 4th animated gemblem for MW2.

22 more CG's for animated CG.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 am

Wow, i must love double posting, noone seems to post for hours when i do Sad

Anyway, who likes AC130's?. I no i do. 7 in 1 AC130 Shot

EDIT:
Found another video. Found it quite funny. To bad for the guys AC130, destroyed by Javelin missiles.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:18 am

I have seven hats and three pairs of gloves. Yesterday I unlocked my office at work at least nine times and put a ticket through the barriers at the railways station twice. I unlocked the flavour in four Earl Grey teabags and unlocked the full satisfying aroma of two cups of coffee. I also poured and drank two glasses of white wine. I unlocked the staff room at work once and I entered my password into Sixth Nation twice. I sent several e-mails and deleted a few more and had four chats with a colleague called Garry, three of which were as a result of Garry coming into my office and once when we met in the corridor.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:26 am

eattheword wrote:
I have seven hats and three pairs of gloves. Yesterday I unlocked my office at work at least nine times and put a ticket through the barriers at the railways station twice. I unlocked the flavour in four Earl Grey teabags and unlocked the full satisfying aroma of two cups of coffee. I also poured and drank two glasses of white wine. I unlocked the staff room at work once and I entered my password into Sixth Nation twice. I sent several e-mails and deleted a few more and had four chats with a colleague called Garry, three of which were as a result of Garry coming into my office and once when we met in the corridor.
Thinking
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 am

I don't believe it was directed at you, Spongy. Wink
Btw, T, how is that Achievements thread of yours doing?

Also Doc, Garry has a redundant R in his name. You can tell him I said so.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 am

Actually Monkey, the Acheivements thread hasnt had much posted in it. As far as i no, my "Goals" are going quite bad.

You no what, ima post in it right now.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:

I'll be sure to tell him, but he does get upset when people spell his name with only one 'r'.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 am

eattheword wrote:
Cobalt Monkey wrote:

I'll be sure to tell him, but he does get upset when people spell his name with only one 'r'.

wouldn't gary and garry be the same sounding word?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:11 am

Yeah it is.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 am

That's why the second 'r' is redundant. Completely unneeded. His parents just added it in so they could feel special. "Hey, everyone. Look at our boy Garry. Yeah, that's right. TWO Rs. Bet you wish your kids had two Rs." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
That's why the second 'r' is redundant. Completely unneeded. His parents just added it in so they could feel special. "Hey, everyone. Look at our boy Garry. Yeah, that's right. TWO Rs. Bet you wish your kids had two Rs." Rolling Eyes

lol

imao, i gotta new avatar. so awesome Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top