Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Might be missing the fact that both the predator and chopper gunner streaks are controlled and thus leave it very easy for anyone to come up and clip you at their leisure.

Or that his lack of cold blooded meant he was equally vulnerable to any killstreaks, the other team could have obtained, albeit the possibilty of anything more than an overpowered care package would have been nigh on impossible with a chopper gunner twirling about.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:34 pm

eattheword wrote:
Not to put a damper on a 26-0 achievement, but it seems that it's really only a 5-0 achievement, isn't it? Because once you get 5 you start getting your airborne weapons which themselves take you up to 25. Granted, I have trouble getting even the 5 or 7 kills necessary to trigger the mayhem, but once you do get the 5 or 7 the rest seems pretty much a given to me. Or am I missing something? Thinking
I actually agree with this statement. Personally, I think that only kills with your weapons on the ground (guns, nades, and knives, obviously) should add to your kill streak. The air support should just be for fun, tactics, and helping to win the game.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:34 pm

I thought stuff like Stealth Bombers, Harriers, Helicopters and etc. didn't count towards kill streaks. Am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I thought stuff like Stealth Bombers, Harriers, Helicopters and etc. didn't count towards kill streaks. Am I mistaken?
If you get it from a care package, it doesn't count toward your streak. If you get the required number of kills, it does add to your streak.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm

You are, anything that comes from a care package does not count towards them, that includes what comes down in an emergency airdrop.

*EDIT* damn monkey.......
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm

nINJAED, wOOT.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm

omega9 wrote:
If you get it from a care package, it doesn't count toward your streak. If you get the required number of kills, it does add to your streak.

Oh I see, that explains a lot. Usually if I get any kind of Air Support it's always coming out of a care package for me. I'm not good enough to call them in on my own.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Street, I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to quit the negativity. Believe me, once you look at what you're doing right and try to do it more often you WILL improve.

It never helps to bitch yourself out, we've all got enough people on our backs with adding our own weight.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm

insomniac14 wrote:
Street, I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to quit the negativity. Believe me, once you look at what you're doing right and try to do it more often you WILL improve.

It never helps to bitch yourself out, we've all got enough people on our backs with adding our own weight.
Too true.

Focus on the positive stuff, and the simple shift in psychy will cause you to improve noticably. Theres a reason that most armies have divisions devoted specifically to playing mind games.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Because playing drinking games would cost too much?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm

No offense taken Insomniac, I know you mean well. I'm sorry for always being so negative. Sorry guys, I'll try and stop.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:55 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
No offense taken Insomniac, I know you mean well. I'm sorry for always being so negative. Sorry guys, I'll try and stop.

Does someone need another fish slap? Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Shocked

DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

You don't owe anyone an apology.

We're your friends and we're happy to help, games are way more enjoyable when you're killing all before you.

There's a fish killstreak?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 pm

It ain't called Cod for nothin'. It's the halibut roe bomb that I like. It's like a cluster bomb only it tastes good on crackers.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Yes. A giant fish hook comes out of the sky, hooks a random enemy, and then bounces them around a la Mantis dolls from MGS4. They then fire about randomly, and spray down your opponents. You need 6 kills to get it.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm

I suggest silly streaks for april fools day, inflatable hammers, sumo suits, giant hamsters, a coffee mug melee, football launchers, exploding midgets, stealth bombers dropping bananas and spikestrips etc........
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Not to mention the tactical nuke having a 50% chance of working against you. Twisted Evil

Camper: "OH SHITS I R TEH OOSOOM IZ GT 24 KILLZORZ!!"
*Gets kill*
Camper: "*Series of explatives* TACT NUKE NOOBS!!"
Game: "INCOMING NUKE!!!:
*Timer runs down*
Game: "APRIL FOOLS BITCH!!"
*Camper loses*
Camper: *RAGE QUIT*

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 pm

I was actually thinking the player calling in the nuke would release a massive fart sound followed by that of a match.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Or better yet you get the "BANG!" Kill Streak reward. For about 3 mins whenever an enemy goes to shoot at you nothing happens except for a huge flag that says "BANG!" on it come out of their gun, and then a second later their head explodes.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 pm

insomniac14 wrote:
You are, anything that comes from a care package does not count towards them, that includes what comes down in an emergency airdrop.

*EDIT* damn monkey.......

What'd I do? Suspect Curse me unfairly will you? Grr, you asked for it.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 620125

insomniac14 wrote:
You know, Liam and Sponge, I've been thinking about this for a while and I'd like to get to "know" you both a little better. Biblical style. So, if you'd be so kind as to bring over all those assorted toys of yours, then I'll be waiting with the lubricant.

*EDIT* damn Monkey is awesome...
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:21 pm

The monkey is awesome, the monkey is awesome, the monkey is awesome.............
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Of course Monkey is awesome, I mean, look at him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:22 pm

See, now isn't that better? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
See, now isn't that better? ^_^

Apart from the sodomy, if the rubber fist (killstreak) doesn't get me, Tox is gonna flip when she sees this.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top